****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

moon lady i do hope every thing is alright for you and you've a strong little bean good luck for the new year and wishing you a happy 9 months

Hi ladies,
a big congrats to all those just getting their bfps and joining the thread.

I think for now I need to say good bye to you all. I havent had any bleeding or cramping, but the last couple of days I really havent felt very pregnant. Following on from the negative digi i tested again this morning with 3 different brands and my second line is gone all together :-( i was getting faint bfp on FRER yesterday but definitely nothing today, so looks like the hormone is fading, not what I wanted to see. I am ok, a bit shaken, but i certainly dont want to bring any more negativity into this thread.

I truly wish all of you a happy healthy 9 months with beautiful bumps and if i suddenly get shock happy news again i will let you know lol, I just cant see it turning back the other way if its a healthy bean. big hugs to all of you and will be watching out for all your news xxx

God I'm so glad i haven't had any ms i?x Crap at being ill. DH now being sick so d and v. I've had the former but not the latter so far. But feel sick thinking about it and scared to eat anything but hungry too! Not easy with toddler. She's been a star for the last 3 hours cuddled up on the sofa with cbeebies but now stressing

i have just been sick gross i do want morning sickness as they say it leans to a girl i've got acid taste in my throat yum yum my aunt through marriage has just came up with uncle to see how we are my sis was here and she spent the whole hour telling us that shes been sick my uncle under minded her and said yeah so you say but u havn't threw up yet have you she had to admit no i could see she was embarrssed so i told my husband to go show him some fishing things (men ay) its the same aunt i had my rant about i got the vibes my uncle doesn't really seemed bothered so maybe thats y shes being off i told my uncle to get a grip and he said he'll pay for it but she needn't think he's going shopping with her thats "a womans job" and she wanted it was the reply bloody men i sent them out the room and we got chatting i think we're ok now although it she was very off with my sis because everything she said i was humouring her like my hips are hurting already i said no way youneed to relax and my sis being her said it's way to early to be moaning about shit like that i shot my sis the look and she stopped mockin her the way i see it is although my aunt was off with me shes obviously not getting the support from my uncle so if she needs to lay her woes to anyone that will listen so be it she needs a bit of happyness at this moment i'm just so thankful my husband is so thrilled and can't wait til we can do some shoppin together for our little bean

Hi ladies,
a big congrats to all those just getting their bfps and joining the thread.

I think for now I need to say good bye to you all. I havent had any bleeding or cramping, but the last couple of days I really havent felt very pregnant. Following on from the negative digi i tested again this morning with 3 different brands and my second line is gone all together :-( i was getting faint bfp on FRER yesterday but definitely nothing today, so looks like the hormone is fading, not what I wanted to see. I am ok, a bit shaken, but i certainly dont want to bring any more negativity into this thread.

I truly wish all of you a happy healthy 9 months with beautiful bumps and if i suddenly get shock happy news again i will let you know lol, I just cant see it turning back the other way if its a healthy bean. big hugs to all of you and will be watching out for all your news xxx

massive hugs hun!! im so sorry, keep us updated!!! :hugs:

Sorry to hear that Pixie and Emily :hugs:
I hope it happens again for you both soon!!!

I did my last (I promise!!) test on Friday with an internet cheapie and the lines were SUPER dark, so I'm satisfied. I've probably done about 5 tests before BFP and about 5 tests after BFP but most were IC, so not a big expense. Still have about 6 IC's left but I don't think I'm testing anymore!!! Will get my second HCG #'s back on tuesday. At 4w4d I was 1332, so I'm hoping to see a lovely number for 4w6d when I had my second blood draw!

Well, i need a bit of advice ladies.

I with an off white discharge last night, and twice today i've wiped and its been a full tissue of pink blood/discharge.

Do you think im losing it??

Arrghh. I need wednesday to hurry for scan :cry:

Hey girls, thought I'd pop in here and let you know I'm miscarrying again, so I'll be leaving :( Was nice being here for the short time, and I hope you all have a H&H 9 months x x

Lottybump I really hope it's nothing! I hear lots of women have bleeding during pregnancy and everything is okay, try not to stress :hugs:

toria, I am soooo sorry to hear this :hugs:

Lotty, don't know, replied to your other thread. Toria, so sorry to hear that.
I'll stop moaning about feeling sick!

Had a glimpse a year and a half in to the future with DD at a 3 year old birthday party today - wow!

Well, i need a bit of advice ladies.

I with an off white discharge last night, and twice today i've wiped and its been a full tissue of pink blood/discharge.

Do you think im losing it??

Arrghh. I need wednesday to hurry for scan :cry:

i don't want you yo get your hopes up or shatter your dreams but i bled with all prev pregnancies and went over with them midwife said its just something that can happen with some women i do hope not but you should call your doctor and go check it out just incase straight away because it might be a possability i hope all goes well

Hey girls, thought I'd pop in here and let you know I'm miscarrying again, so I'll be leaving :( Was nice being here for the short time, and I hope you all have a H&H 9 months x x

i am so sorry to hear that i wish you all the love for your next pregnancy :hugs:

hiya my lovely ladies & bumps how are you all just thought id popo in to say hello to u all put the decortions up now phew!!!that was a task and a half being married to an ocd sufferer!lol xxxxx miss u all x

sorry to barge in girls!
princessellie, wasnt that u who posted a few weeks ago saying u and ur OH were drunk and did it once with protection or something?!! thats mad,first time round!! must be good swimmers!! lol congrats!!! are u happy about it?! congrats again!!

i too found out i was preg a week ago now after doing ic tests for 2 yrs had resigned myself to always seeing nothing then after an ear infection i had the sudden urge to test,peed on it and left on edge of bath finished what doing picked up to throw in the bin and nearly fell to the floor when i saw a very pale pink line rushed down to show my oh and to which he said well i cant see anything was gutted as i was positive it was there so the nx morning i rushed out and got a frer peed on it and instantly got my 2 lines and shoved under his nose and said can you see that one lol.was so happy then the day after my period was due i experienced a slight blood tinged mucus discharge and thought oh hell not another mc as had suffered 2 mmc in the past but after 2 days and just being there when i wiped it went,ive still carried on doing ic tests as the first was faint to see if darkens up with hcg increases and thankfully it has so relaxed a bit more but wont be happy till i get my scan in a couple of weeks and past 12 weeks mark.looking forward to having a very fat belly and a fantastic year nx year.hope everyone has a good xmas and beans hang iin everywhere.

:cloud9::hugs:

Congratulations, what is your EDD and I'll add it to the front page x

toria so sorry to hear ur news, are u sure its not just some bleeding?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back