****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hi ladies! May I join! LOL I am April and mother to Jace who will be 5 on January 1st. I just got my :bfp: today at 12dpo and my edd is August 18th, 2010. I am super stoked! :happydance:

Just wanted to say hi and congrats to all you new august mummies. I'm a 2009 august mummy. Love to you all xxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies
I am tentatively asking you to put me on your list as I've had 3 m/c and an ectopic in the last 12 months all between 6 and 10 weeks. I've got a good feeling about this little bean though! Got a scan in 2 weeks to make sure it's in the right place. FX

Oh and it will be due on th 11th!

Welcome new August mommies to be!! Hope we all have sticky beans and a happy and healthy nine monthes!

Hi ladies! I'm so ready to leave work today. It's been a long day as I haven't slept much the last 2 nights. I'm ready for a good nights :sleep:. My 2 kiddos are staying the night with their cousin so my OH and I will have some well needed alone time. I guess we should wrap presents too since it's one of the few nights both kids will be away.
Got a question for you mommies that have three or more already. I seem to be really bloated and my belly is already poking out. I know that I'm too early to be "showing" but I also know my pants are shrinking :rofl:. I'm not worries about it just wondered if it's in my head. When did you mommies grow out of your clothes with #3? I've asked a couple girls at work and they said 8 weeks or less :cry:.
Welsome to everyone and I'm so glad to have joined with other pregger women that are due the sae time as me. My first appt is Dec. 18th. It will be pretty boring. My doc doesn't do a first scan until 20 weeks :cry:. I wish I could see our little bean sooner but it will be exciting when we do in March.
Good luck to all the ladies!

Sorry, I had an additional question to the above one..Is it normal to grow out of your clothes in the first trimester?

Well i have spent the day since 2pm at my OH dads work. I was being a waitress for the day and my feet are killing!!

Just climbed into bed and going to snuggle now :) And relax.

Got a tour of Liverpool FC to go to tomorrow, OH bday present.

How is everyone?

xxx

being the loser that I am, I took another pregnancy test...I just was having no symptoms.. So I took my last ClearBlue Digital... It moved from 2-3 to 3+.... so yeah!!

am I really that crazy is what I am asking myself!!

hey girls!
welcome all new august mummies, we are getting quite a few in here now how exciting! :happydance:
i feel like an emotional wreck today! :cry: one min im crying the next i am angry then happy! my mum is over aswell and she must think im nuts! she hasnt said anything to me but she knows that we were trying and normally each month she knows when im PMSing lol....wonder how long before she says anything lol

hope everyone is well!
:hugs:

YAY for all the August babies :happydance: Welcome to all the new friends joining this thread!
I've heard that August has the highest birth rate so I think this is going to be a packed thread!!!!
Does anybody else keep poking their boobs to make sure they still hurt??? lol

hi girls dont wanna put a downer on your thread but if you still have your list going can you take me off it. My pregnancy ended up being ectopic and i had my right tube removed. But i wanna wish you all loads of luck and hope you all have a happy n healthy pregnacy :) xx

YAY for all the August babies :happydance: Welcome to all the new friends joining this thread!
I've heard that August has the highest birth rate so I think this is going to be a packed thread!!!!
Does anybody else keep poking their boobs to make sure they still hurt??? lol

Haha!!! Yes I do, thought it was just me! After two +ve preg tests when I went to the docs, she didnt test me, just told me that was enough! So I keep thinking did I imagine this??? But I do have other symptoms MS, bloated belly, enhanced sence of smell etc! Am I crazy??? Do other people need reassurance that they are pregnant?

Emilybee - so sorry hun. xx

Oh Emilybee so sorry to hear that, hope you get your sticky BFP very soon ((((Emily))))

Are we meant to eat prawns while pg? I can't remember! Going to google it now. I've had king prawns twice in the last few days; DH made pasta with prawns last night, said it was OK if well cooked. Anyway this morning he's in bed with terrible stomach cramps, on the verge of puking. He hasn't been sick yet though. I'm so suggestible though now that he's told me he's not feeling well I've started feeling all queasy. Terrified I've done something awful to this little beanie inside me :(

On a seperate note now, and a rant I warn, have had FIL staying since Thursday, he left early this morning. Anyway he smokes a bit of weed, never in the house or around Charlotte, and not in a getting wasted way, but... on Friday he took our car to the supermarket while C and I had a nap. Came back and told me people had been giving him funny looks (he's half-Jamaican and Northern Ireland is very much a WHITE society!) and then that he'd been smoking a spliff at the recycling bin in the Sainsburys car park - wtf!!
Why tell me?! Showing off? And then driving our car home! And this after he wrote off his own car last week. I just couldn't believe how irresponsible and child like he was. It really was like showing off. We were back at Sainsburys DH, FIL and I, yesterday and he was like, oh yeah over there is where I smoked my spliff!?? AGH!! Have to say I'm quite glad he's away home now.

Oh yes, and welcome all you new lovely August mummies!!

Wow have I missed lots, no more weekends away for me :haha:

Emilybee I am so sorry hun :hugs: hope you get a sticky one soon.....

Flutterbaby - just wanted to say that wasn't very nice of your aunt, you don't need negativity around you when you could be supporting each other, it's not a competition at all.........you do right, don't take her calls if it is upsetting you as it is well out of order.......you deserve your pregnancy just as much, enjoy it :hugs: Hopefully she will adjust and you can enjoy it together.... :hugs:

Pixie - hope you're okay - have heard mixed reviews on the digi test front so wouldn't fret too much - plus they are the least sensitive of tests you need more hcg for them than any other so maybe it's just early for a digi, or it didn't work right?

And on the testing front - I did an IC this morning and was overjoyed to see a lovely dark line - never had any line on one of those lol - do you think we'll ever stop?????

WELCOME TO THE NEW AUGUST MUMMIES TO BE!!!!!! :happydance: Congratulations ladies!!!!! :hugs:

My weekend has been nice, spent it with my family who still don't know yet (trying to save it til Christmas). Felt a bit sicky last night, but okay this morning. Off dancing later on today and back to work (booo!) tomorrow.

Anyone feeling christmassy yet? I am not......maybe I should wrap some pressies......:shrug:

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday!!!! :hugs:

hi ladies
westbrja :-i was looking up early signs of preg and week by week devopment and
/www.womenshealthcaretopics.com this site says its common for woman to notice there bump / out grow clothes if they have given birth before if got loads of great info:coffee:

holywoodmom:- i've only done on test i wee on stick put on the desk get back in bed my hubby gets up to check seconds later and tells me it's two lines and tell him to f off as i don'tnelieve him (so used to being a neg) then his face lit up and said no really i was straight up off my ass to look then not many woman can say they was second to know they was pregnant lol funny
:dohh: oh and i would give the man a slep for driving my car after having a spliff how embarrassing him reliving it while you revisited the shop "the boob"i do hope it was empty that day and no1 overheard

emilybee i'm so sorry to here about your pregnancy ending i wish you all the luck and love in the future please don't loose hope :hugs:

[Flutterbaby - just wanted to say that wasn't very nice of your aunt, you don't need negativity around you when you could be supporting each other, it's not a competition at all.........you do right, don't take her calls if it is upsetting you as it is well out of order.......you deserve your pregnancy just as much, enjoy it :hugs: Hopefully she will adjust and you can enjoy it together.... :hugs:
i hope so she has rang since but hubby said i wasn't in we was supposed to visit today arranged it last week but don't feel up to it today

Prob for the best while she settles down a bit..... I know I am a bit of an emotional muppet at the moment and bite DHs head off easily so I guess maybe she is just struggling with the hormones and emotions, and will realise you can enjoy it together soon :hugs:

my sister is coming over today we're having a pj day shes preg 2 due march 26th she had her last one at 29 weeks so she'scrossing her legs with this one it's not allowed out until at least 36 weeks she had her first to at 36 and 38 weeks she's only a dot i don't think her body can hold onto them til ful term

i too found out i was preg a week ago now after doing ic tests for 2 yrs had resigned myself to always seeing nothing then after an ear infection i had the sudden urge to test,peed on it and left on edge of bath finished what doing picked up to throw in the bin and nearly fell to the floor when i saw a very pale pink line rushed down to show my oh and to which he said well i cant see anything was gutted as i was positive it was there so the nx morning i rushed out and got a frer peed on it and instantly got my 2 lines and shoved under his nose and said can you see that one lol.was so happy then the day after my period was due i experienced a slight blood tinged mucus discharge and thought oh hell not another mc as had suffered 2 mmc in the past but after 2 days and just being there when i wiped it went,ive still carried on doing ic tests as the first was faint to see if darkens up with hcg increases and thankfully it has so relaxed a bit more but wont be happy till i get my scan in a couple of weeks and past 12 weeks mark.looking forward to having a very fat belly and a fantastic year nx year.hope everyone has a good xmas and beans hang iin everywhere.

:cloud9::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->