****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Evening ladies,

Welcome to all you new mummies, wishing you all a very H&H 9 months ahead.

Toria & Pixie I do hope its not really the end for you and have my fingers crossed :hugs:

Sounds like you have all been very busy over the weekend. We have to. I am soooooooo tired I can't tell you. :sleep:

Done something extremely naughty today, but it just had to be done and I'll have to deal with it if thinks don't go as planned. I bought a pram!!!! Oops!! But it was such a bargain. £150 inc del. 2nd hand of course but to get it all onlin brand new was going to be £700-£800 and we had the money now. And best thing they are delivering tonight. I'll just have to take the chance.

On our Christmas front all presents done and wrapped, cards just need to be posted. We have just finished putting up the tree, looks lovely, wellI think. Eleanr isn't too interested at the moment but ask me in a week. Christmas food shopping is being delivered. Not going out in that hell to get it.

We are planning a night in front of the tv, what about you lot? Who's the final 3 for X-Factor?

Home made burgers for dinner tonight with chips, not quite Sunday dinner but made them Friday and we didn't even up having them.

x x x

it's not bad luck to buy just don't have anything they sleep in in the house its bad luck you did get a bargain with the push chair i'm not in terested in buying things yet want to wait until later on my kids would just be messing sticky fingers and all lol

sorry to barge in girls!
princessellie, wasnt that u who posted a few weeks ago saying u and ur OH were drunk and did it once with protection or something?!! thats mad,first time round!! must be good swimmers!! lol congrats!!! are u happy about it?! congrats again!!

yeh that was me hehe, we conceived leyla in the first month of trying aswell, we must be soo lucky!!

x

sorry to barge in girls!
princessellie, wasnt that u who posted a few weeks ago saying u and ur OH were drunk and did it once with protection or something?!! thats mad,first time round!! must be good swimmers!! lol congrats!!! are u happy about it?! congrats again!!

yeh that was me hehe, we conceived leyla in the first month of trying aswell, we must be soo lucky!!

x

they are close in age i've been there done that don't envy you my last 2 the is only 13 months apart and don't i just know it lol

My two will also be close together but to be honest I am looking forward to the chanllenge :dohh:, I figured thousands of women managed and I'd give it a go too. Although to be honest wasn't planning on such a close age gap. I fell immediately with Eleanor :happydance: I don't know why I assumed I wouldn't this time. :dohh:

Pram has arrived, it is fab!! :thumbup: Needs a bit of a clean and covers in the washing machine but it will look as good as new. Light weight and best of all fits in the Fiesta although 2nd seat will have to go in the footwell under the babies., but still room in boot for bags and things, so very pleased with my purchase.

Dinner was terrible, I made such huge burgers, they didn't cook all the way through cooked them slow and forever, total crap. But hey first time I've done them live and learn eh!

My two will also be close together but to be honest I am looking forward to the chanllenge :dohh:, I figured thousands of women managed and I'd give it a go too. Although to be honest wasn't planning on such a close age gap. I fell immediately with Eleanor :happydance: I don't know why I assumed I wouldn't this time. :dohh:

Pram has arrived, it is fab!! :thumbup: Needs a bit of a clean and covers in the washing machine but it will look as good as new. Light weight and best of all fits in the Fiesta although 2nd seat will have to go in the footwell under the babies., but still room in boot for bags and things, so very pleased with my purchase.

Dinner was terrible, I made such huge burgers, they didn't cook all the way through cooked them slow and forever, total crap. But hey first time I've done them live and learn eh!

what pram did you go for MrsP?

sorry to barge in girls!

x

yeah i conceived this new baby first month too! its crazy! my 2 will be kinda close together too. tho not as close as urs!! but sure it will be nice!

add me for the 6th please. Gee I still can't believe I'm actually saying that. 48 hours since bfp and I think it hasn't hit me yet :dohh:

how can there already be dates for the 19th?? Guess some gals were lucky with early testing? *tries to do the math* wow, very cool :)

Pixie and Toria I am sorry to hear your sad news and wish you luck for the future :hugs:

Lottie - go to the docs if you are concerned, if it's not a full bleed though might not be bad?

Welcome to the new mummies-to-be, wishing you all a happy and healthy time with us here!

I went dancing yesterday as DH felt a little better, and had a cheeky lie in this morning so about to leave for work.

No exciting updates to report, still waiting patiently for contact from midwife but was told it could be a few weeks so may not even get called before xmas. :shrug:

Hope you all have a nice day! :hugs:

vermeil, congratulations!!
I'm in work, and feeling distinctly off colour. Not sick, just not quite right. THIS I remember from first time round, just feeling a bit grey for the first couple of hours :(
This little beanie was conceived less than 2 weeks after my coil was removed, so that's even quicker than DD (took 3 weeks then!). Makes me so glad we've been conscientious about using protection all the rest of the time!

how can there already be dates for the 19th?? Guess some gals were lucky with early testing? *tries to do the math* wow, very cool :)

I think that means testing 3 days early...

what pram did you go for MrsP?

I bought a First Wheels Twin City. Seems to the only thing on the market where you can have a proper carrycot to lay baby in, all the others don't lay completely flat and I don't like the idea of that. Not one for travels systems and putting baby in carseat whilst shopping.

Seems to be ok.

You shouldn't need a double buggy should you? x x

Don't know I'm trying to figure that one out! DD will be 2 and a couple of months when the new arrival shows, and I'm just conscious that I see a lot of people out and about with much older kids still using buggies...
Perhaps her original pram, with a buggy board for DD will work!

Maybe as she is a little older. I was doing a read into buggy boards and not a single pram/buggy manufacturer will recommend any buggy board to use with their pram, but after speaking to several different sales people in ToysrUs and mothercare, it is down to them covering them selves under the warrenty rather than anything else.

Do you have a small buggy you could use if you are out for the day with DH?

my little one will be just 3 when no 2 arrives, we are thinking Phil and Teds with the cocoon but leaving it til last minute as hoping we will be able to use our loola system with a buggy board and it means we can then use the carrycot in the car for longer journeys - glad I hung on to the carrycot and carstraps now. Not sure how late we will leave it before making a decision, probably pop over to Kiddicare and get a lesson or two in the mechanics of the P&T so we can do mail order nearer the time!

doesn't it seem like forever until the first book in with the midwife i can't wait i'll 8 weeks on my birthday the 26th dec a can't wait if you go over is it a set amount of days before the hospital starts to induce you its been 10 days with my others just wondered if it was set in stone or anyone been induced before or after 10 days over :dohh:

yeah we have a small buggy too. Our carrycot one is broken, and out of warranty have to try and sort it!
I was induced 40 +11

i too found out i was preg a week ago now after doing ic tests for 2 yrs had resigned myself to always seeing nothing then after an ear infection i had the sudden urge to test,peed on it and left on edge of bath finished what doing picked up to throw in the bin and nearly fell to the floor when i saw a very pale pink line rushed down to show my oh and to which he said well i cant see anything was gutted as i was positive it was there so the nx morning i rushed out and got a frer peed on it and instantly got my 2 lines and shoved under his nose and said can you see that one lol.was so happy then the day after my period was due i experienced a slight blood tinged mucus discharge and thought oh hell not another mc as had suffered 2 mmc in the past but after 2 days and just being there when i wiped it went,ive still carried on doing ic tests as the first was faint to see if darkens up with hcg increases and thankfully it has so relaxed a bit more but wont be happy till i get my scan in a couple of weeks and past 12 weeks mark.looking forward to having a very fat belly and a fantastic year nx year.hope everyone has a good xmas and beans hang iin everywhere.

:cloud9::hugs:

Congratulations, what is your EDD and I'll add it to the front page x

am due the 12th of aug

hey girls! how is everyone?? me...oh im just exhausted lol went to work at 9am and one of my co-workers told me that i look like crap lol and i look like my eyes are about to fall out of my head!!
i got a call from my doctor today and they blood test came back positive! YAY lol i have booked another appointment for thursday afternoon, then we will book me into a scan! im EXCITED now!!!!:happydance:

i'm not a milker when it comes to pregnancy but i have to say i went to my father in laws yesterday i'd been fine all day then all of a sudden i felt tired i was falling asleep whilest drinking my brew i felt that tired when we left i got in the car and broke down crying:cry: i feel a idiot today any1 else an emotional wreck like me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->