****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I need some energy :( Iv been sat here for the past 2hour's saying i''m going to go get in the bath then get cleaned up and do the ironing. Well Im still sat here in my PJ's making no effort to go be the bath dam.

i feel the same hun..i want my nesting instinct to kick in Arrrgh! i wonder if everyone gets the nesting instinct?
xx

I need some energy :( Iv been sat here for the past 2hour's saying i''m going to go get in the bath then get cleaned up and do the ironing. Well Im still sat here in my PJ's making no effort to go be the bath dam.

i feel the same hun..i want my nesting instinct to kick in Arrrgh! i wonder if everyone gets the nesting instinct?
xx

I was non stop cleaning the other week, but then my OH lost his job and i just gave up trying to keep the house tidy with him at home.

Hi ladies,

jus thought i would jump in past to let you know im still here! everything has stopped :( Im going in to the hosp 2moro morning to get a decision on a sweep/induction! hopefully they can do somehting, now that ive had a few contractions they think that when i do go it will be VERY quick! eeeek!!!

I dont have time to read back the million pages i have missed lol but i hope everyone is ok and congrats to the new babies and mummys :D hope you are all doing well!!!

big hugs to everyone xxxx

wanted to show you my preggers pics before i put em on my fb lol.... i know every woman gets funny bout her preggers body, but im just so used to lookin at my perfectly formed best friend that i dont wanna upload mine.... lol even tho theyre HEAVILY edited lol x

silly eh. x

wich ones better ?? lol x

Attachments

• me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 2
  • me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 3
wanted to show you my preggers pics before i put em on my fb lol.... i know every woman gets funny bout her preggers body, but im just so used to lookin at my perfectly formed best friend that i dont wanna upload mine.... lol even tho theyre HEAVILY edited lol x

silly eh. x

Beautiful pics hun, I can't choose which is better they are both gorgeous. Don't be shy to put them o your FB, you look fab xx

silly eh. x

Beautiful pics hun, I can't choose which is better they are both gorgeous. Don't be shy to put them o your FB, you look fab xx

aww thanks but im still cringing looking at em lol x

Morning ladies, I had a bit of a meltdown in the night found it really hard to settle and couldnt fall asleep then about 3am I decided to come downstairs and just lie on couch as it was cooler and put the fan on. Then I couldnt work out how to turn it on as we have just bought it and I was half asleep and couldnt see the switch. So I had to waddle back upstairs and asked DH who was snoring away so I just burst into tears and he sat bolt upright and said whats up and I said Im just hot and tired and I hurt and I've had enough now and he held me in a big hug, while I got it all out. Then helped me get back downstairs and sorted the fan out for me and helped me get comfy and I finally managed a few hours kip. So feeling tired still today but the big cry seems to have done some good at releasing everything and he thinks I should also ask about the possibility of being induced early when we go on tue to clinic, and he said he will tell them too how hard Im finding it all. Fingers crossed they listen.

Ooh just noticed- last box on my ticker :happydance:

YEY for the last box, I think I hit my last box on Weds!!!! :happydance:
I hope you start to feel some relief soon hun, and Fx'd for the induction being considered! :thumbup:

Hi ladies,

jus thought i would jump in past to let you know im still here! everything has stopped :( Im going in to the hosp 2moro morning to get a decision on a sweep/induction! hopefully they can do somehting, now that ive had a few contractions they think that when i do go it will be VERY quick! eeeek!!!

I dont have time to read back the million pages i have missed lol but i hope everyone is ok and congrats to the new babies and mummys :D hope you are all doing well!!!

big hugs to everyone xxxx

Well, Hopefully wont be tooooo much longer for you hun, I'd imagine with the contractions you've had that your cervix will be good and ready to go once it starts again!

MASSIVE hugs x and good luck whenever it happens x

AFM, VERY lazy morning! Mat let me lay in till half 10!!!!! :happydance:
Woke up feeling like I have the start of flu or something! for once tho my hips and pelvis dont seem Tooooo achey! lol. makin the most of havin mat home for yet another weekend! the army are spoiling me haha!

Hope everyone is well today x x
Hugs
Nik x x

silly eh. x

You looke fantastic hun! :thumbup:

mumofthree those pics are stunning..i personaly prefer the 2nd one,but there both beautiful.if i looked like that id never be ashamed..im kinda jealous lol!!
xx

mumofthree im jealous! both those pics are great :D

I just bought Henry a present for in a couple of year's time! But couldn't resist for £15!!
Ride along Thomas :D

ride along - like the one he sits on ? harrys got one its great but huge !! lol x

i prefer this pic i think......

Attachments

• lolaloubg.jpg
    lolaloubg.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 4
Mumma, I decided I couldn't stand 2 hours of Russell Brand so we gave that one a miss!!

Tigger, Yay for 37 weeks, it feels good, doesn't it!!
How come you're getting a sweep so early (if it's not too rude to ask!?)

Lliena, I'm sure it feels good to get that out of your system, crying is cathartic... Maybe tonight you can start off with fan etc and get a bit more sleep :hugs:

Shmoo enjoy the film, I'm hoping to get to see it soon :)

Danielle did you make it out of your PJs yet?! I'd do that too if I didn't have a 2 year old to entertain!

Carolyn, hope your appointment goes well tomorrow, keep us posted!

Mumma, love the second pic, you look stunning!

Well we're back from swimming, tried the pool in Lisburn which we haven't been to before, it was great! Charlotte really enjoyed herself, and there were 3 little slides she could do without any help, so it was fun! Subway for lunch, and we've just picked DH up from the airport :) Sunny here for a while at least, but not really expecting it to last :( I'm off for a wee lie down too now!

ride along - like the one he sits on ? harrys got one its great but huge !! lol x

i prefer this pic i think......

Yeaah and he isn't even born yet :haha: have to let our neice play on it a couple of time's I think :)

Mumma, I decided I couldn't stand 2 hours of Russell Brand so we gave that one a miss!!

Tigger, Yay for 37 weeks, it feels good, doesn't it!!
How come you're getting a sweep so early (if it's not too rude to ask!?)

Lliena, I'm sure it feels good to get that out of your system, crying is cathartic... Maybe tonight you can start off with fan etc and get a bit more sleep :hugs:

Shmoo enjoy the film, I'm hoping to get to see it soon :)

Danielle did you make it out of your PJs yet?! I'd do that too if I didn't have a 2 year old to entertain!

Carolyn, hope your appointment goes well tomorrow, keep us posted!

Mumma, love the second pic, you look stunning!

Well we're back from swimming, tried the pool in Lisburn which we haven't been to before, it was great! Charlotte really enjoyed herself, and there were 3 little slides she could do without any help, so it was fun! Subway for lunch, and we've just picked DH up from the airport :) Sunny here for a while at least, but not really expecting it to last :( I'm off for a wee lie down too now!

Yeh I have :) doesn't mean i'm going to do anything tho lol still going to be lazy for day :) x

hi hwm..i have severe spd and a damaged pelvis from my last delivery 4 yrs ago,and due to the use of meds im on..its better baby comes out before she gets any bigger.i had to have an appointment with consultant to get the green flag for midwife to go ahead with them..hopefully an induction at 39+ but im soo hoping the sweep works or at least favourable for induction
xx

Hi everyone!

There's been loads to catch up on and just as I've come to say blah blah blah I've forgot it all. Hope everyone who's had there babies already and fine and hope those who are had enough already get their LO's sooner than later!

Having a melt down day today - couldn't stop crying because my dad and step mum have taken Jacob out for the day and I feel guilty cos I wanted cuddles with him? He's gone but he's out with my mum tomorrow and I feel like a bad parent cos he's been off galvanting all weekend?!

Kev's been giving me cuddles and then laughing at me and calling me a loser and I'm glad he's gone playing football cos otherwise I'd knee him in the nuts and poke him in the eye. He said to enjoy it cos I'll be running around for the rest of the week with him!

I should be happy cos loads have been done on the kitchen and its only painting left to do and it means I can finally clean but I CBA.

Will someone deal with this mood for me or chop my head off please - the hormones are killing me today. :growlmad:

Hope everyone has a fabulous, niggle & hormone free and rested day.

Help!! Lou x

hi hwm..i have severe spd and a damaged pelvis from my last delivery 4 yrs ago,and due to the use of meds im on..its better baby comes out before she gets any bigger.i had to have an appointment with consultant to get the green flag for midwife to go ahead with them..hopefully an induction at 39+ but im soo hoping the sweep works or at least favourable for induction
xx

FXd then for your sweep this week!!

Hi everyone!

There's been loads to catch up on and just as I've come to say blah blah blah I've forgot it all. Hope everyone who's had there babies already and fine and hope those who are had enough already get their LO's sooner than later!

Having a melt down day today - couldn't stop crying because my dad and step mum have taken Jacob out for the day and I feel guilty cos I wanted cuddles with him? He's gone but he's out with my mum tomorrow and I feel like a bad parent cos he's been off galvanting all weekend?!

Kev's been giving me cuddles and then laughing at me and calling me a loser and I'm glad he's gone playing football cos otherwise I'd knee him in the nuts and poke him in the eye. He said to enjoy it cos I'll be running around for the rest of the week with him!

I should be happy cos loads have been done on the kitchen and its only painting left to do and it means I can finally clean but I CBA.

Will someone deal with this mood for me or chop my head off please - the hormones are killing me today. :growlmad:

Help!! Lou x

Shoo hormones, don't bother me... (sorry we were singing shoo fly in the car)...

Hi everyone!

Help!! Lou x

hi hun i feel similar..was sooo sick yesterday that my sister took my 2 younger kids for the night(aged 6 and 4) she didnt bring them back untill gone 12 and then they went of with there dad untill wednesday..i feel sooo guilty to..
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->