****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

yes my sweep is booked for 2.10pm tuesday afternoon..so il update when i get back..how it felt and whats hapening ect..
xx

Tiggerlix wow a sweep so early.Hope it works.

Baby france love the kicking in the nuts thing.Anything to release tension hey?

Mumofthree You are one hot mumma!

daniellelk Bargain my daughter wants one of those!

HWM Enjoy your lie down and yay to OH being home x

im lovin the compliments but seriously lol im gunna consider uploadin the unedited ones jst to make u laugh lol xx

yeah laugh at your sillyness ha ha go on then show us!

Well my hormones have been upside down and inside out today. First Mart pissed me off as he wouldn't get up so i gave him a lecture about not supporting me anymore and i'm having to cope all by myself. He must of felt guilty after that cause he gave me a pedicure. Got all the dead skin off my feet and everything!
Then i fell asleep, woke up wanting the last of MY pic n mix to find he had eaten them whilst i was sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went mad i tells ya, called him a selfish so and so and cooked lunch just for myself! Even ate it in the bedroom so i didn't have to speak to him!

I think the heat, tiredness and general 'had enough' feeling is starting to affect most of us now. I've told Mart to really think about what he says and does for the next few weeks as i may end up killing him.

Just having a catch up with you guys before i start getting ready for dinner with friends.

I was thinking about sterilizing all the equipment this week but does anyone know what you do with it once it's done?????

xxx

I figured if i don't go and see eclipse on Tues I might not get o see it at the cinema.(It isn't something OH wants to go and see)

i have no idea what to do with the bottles once sterilised. I have bought a pack of cow & gate ready made up bottles with teats all sterilised as, my hospital doesn't supply you with milk of bottles. I am intending to try and breastfeed but, what if i am so bloody knackered from a 36hr labour or, I have had a c-section that I can't face trying to breastfeed or, my milk hasn't come through? I need to feed my baby something can't let him/her starve!! Really handy bottles you use them then throw them away. I will have to pohone cow&gate up as, the pack is 12 bottles but, I only have 11 teats:shrug:

dunno bout takin sterilized bottles to hospital... why not call the maternity ward n ask... or the health visitor or midwife maybe.....

heres another pic, im amazingly bored today lol but its got me editing my pregnant self wich is a rarity !! xx

Attachments

• jsplayinrrr.jpg
    jsplayinrrr.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 5
Well my hormones have been upside down and inside out today. First Mart pissed me off as he wouldn't get up so i gave him a lecture about not supporting me anymore and i'm having to cope all by myself. He must of felt guilty after that cause he gave me a pedicure. Got all the dead skin off my feet and everything!
Then i fell asleep, woke up wanting the last of MY pic n mix to find he had eaten them whilst i was sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went mad i tells ya, called him a selfish so and so and cooked lunch just for myself! Even ate it in the bedroom so i didn't have to speak to him!

I think the heat, tiredness and general 'had enough' feeling is starting to affect most of us now. I've told Mart to really think about what he says and does for the next few weeks as i may end up killing him.

Just having a catch up with you guys before i start getting ready for dinner with friends.

I was thinking about sterilizing all the equipment this week but does anyone know what you do with it once it's done?????

xxx

I am deffinately with you on feeling hormonal and fed up today! Mat has felt the brunt of it a bit this afternoon! I think if I'd hav woke up to find my sweeties had been eaten I would hav throttled him!

I figured if i don't go and see eclipse on Tues I might not get o see it at the cinema.(It isn't something OH wants to go and see)

i have no idea what to do with the bottles once sterilised. I have bought a pack of cow & gate ready made up bottles with teats all sterilised as, my hospital doesn't supply you with milk of bottles. I am intending to try and breastfeed but, what if i am so bloody knackered from a 36hr labour or, I have had a c-section that I can't face trying to breastfeed or, my milk hasn't come through? I need to feed my baby something can't let him/her starve!! Really handy bottles you use them then throw them away. I will have to pohone cow&gate up as, the pack is 12 bottles but, I only have 11 teats:shrug:

I have two pre dishwasher-washed avent bottles in a sandwhich bag packed into my hospital bag. Our hospital provide a tub and sterilising solution so I figured when I go in I will ask if they can put them in to sterilise ready. I am pretty sure they provide milk in our hosp too, but am just covering myself in case they dont!

dunno bout takin sterilized bottles to hospital... why not call the maternity ward n ask... or the health visitor or midwife maybe.....

heres another pic, im amazingly bored today lol but its got me editing my pregnant self wich is a rarity !! xx

You Really are a bit of a photo genius lady!!!! I am thinking I may be tempted to do some pics for you lol! that last one is so fab!

Tiggerlix wow a sweep so early.Hope it works.

Baby france love the kicking in the nuts thing.Anything to release tension hey?

Mumofthree You are one hot mumma!

daniellelk Bargain my daughter wants one of those!

HWM Enjoy your lie down and yay to OH being home x

That's what i thought, my mums complaining tho because he wont be able to use it for a couple of year's, don't think she believes me on how much they sell for!

xxx

I think on my steriliser it says they're only really good for 12/24 hours once sterilised and sealed... I guess if you're planning to take bottles to hospital it's something to do once early labour sets in, or just before you know you're going to be induced for example... or buy the pre-filled ones or even the pre-sterilised ones you with no milk in that you can get in boots...

Love that one!! go on, show us an unedited one for comparison, so we can revel in your amazing talent!!

hmmmmmm Quick TMI ??? for you lovely ladies!
just been the loo, and theres TONNES of discharge and it smells a bit gross! hard to describe exactly WHAT it smells like but just smells awful and rank!
I had a swab taken last monday that she sadi would take a week to get results back so i guess i should wait untill tomorrow and ring the day assessment unit see if the results are back, but bubs has been a bit on the quiet side for a couple of days now! guess I am just worried of theres an infection in there that leaving it might cause issues!

Oh the worries of this pregnancy seem never ending! what would you do??
I dont wanna go runnin like a loon into the labour ward out of hours just to be told I am being neurotic lol

just been the loo, and theres TONNES of discharge and it smells a bit gross! hard to describe exactly WHAT it smells like but just smells awful and rank!
I had a swab taken last monday that she sadi would take a week to get results back so i guess i should wait untill tomorrow and ring the day assessment unit see if the results are back, but bubs has been a bit on the quiet side for a couple of days now! guess I am just worried of theres an infection in there that leaving it might cause issues!

I dont wanna go runnin like a loon into the labour ward out of hours just to be told I am being neurotic lol

Ring your midwife or hospital! I think you'd better get checked out to be on the safe side as you won't rest or settle til you know and they'll prob ask for you to go in to be monitored for a couple of hours but, at least then you'll know and if it is an infection they'll treat it :hugs:

before n after x

check out the messy kitchen lol xx

Attachments

• Photo 370.jpg
    Photo 370.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 12
  • jsplayinrrr.jpg
    jsplayinrrr.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 6
Def with you ladies on the hormones front I think the heat makes it worse too. James said something to me before about getting a grip he was only joking but I gave him a look that said dont even joke about it and he soon realised not to mention it if I go off on one cos that just makes it worse. We dont need reminding we are hormonal wrecks atm do we? :lol:

Mercy id give them a ring hun just to be on safe side. :)

Def with you ladies on the hormones front I think the heat makes it worse too. James said something to me before about getting a grip he was only joking but I gave him a look that said dont even joke about it and he soon realised not to mention it if I go off on one cos that just makes it worse. We dont need reminding we are hormonal wrecks atm do we? :lol:

Mercy id give them a ring hun just to be on safe side. :)

No we bloody don't! You're right Lliena!!! Kev and I were talking before and he said, Lou I think this should be our last one...sometimes I don't like you when you're pregnant! Its a good job my bad hormonal mood had gone cos I swear if it was an hour earlier I would have gone to his bits with a knife! We were laughing, but it must be a little argh for him too, in the space of three years I've had a problem with my ovary, that caused pregnancy symptons and been pregnant twice! :haha:

It must be the heat too cos I was like a crazy woman before! Hope everyone is ok?!

before n after x

check out the messy kitchen lol xx

Wow that's awesome you'd never guess there was a kitchen hiding there!!

Nik, call them... not worth stressing yourself out about... they'll decide if you need to come in then the decision is out of your hands...

I'm off to make flapjacks, DH doing bath tonight with DD, oh it's good to have him home :)

I'm off to make flapjacks, DH doing bath tonight with DD, oh it's good to have him home :)

Yeah to him being home and definate yeah to flapjacks!! Yummy! Everyone doing baking recently makes me can't wait for the final touches of my kitchen! Flapjacks sound just what I need...enjoy x

Well. I am back already lol! The Midwife in the assessment unit made me feel like an idiot!!!! I'm quite cross with them TBH! I explained about the discharge, and that bubs had been extra quiet today and she scanned me and went "look its moving... its fine" then she said "was there anything else??"
I felt like I had majorly inconvienienced her! on the phone she was really nice and asked me to come in to get reassured! she said the swabs I had taken on monday were clear so no infection, and she didnt call the doc to see me because she said there was no need!
I knew everything was ok, but it was startin to stress me. The silly mare got me in a right tizz so i went and got 2 choc bars on the way home!

Well. I am back already lol! The Midwife in the assessment unit made me feel like an idiot!!!! I'm quite cross with them TBH! I explained about the discharge, and that bubs had been extra quiet today and she scanned me and went "look its moving... its fine" then she said "was there anything else??"
I felt like I had majorly inconvienienced her! on the phone she was really nice and asked me to come in to get reassured! she said the swabs I had taken on monday were clear so no infection, and she didnt call the doc to see me because she said there was no need!
I knew everything was ok, but it was startin to stress me. The silly mare got me in a right tizz so i went and got 2 choc bars on the way home!

Silly cow! Glad you got checked out though - gives you peace of mind. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->