****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

zoe, we have no ideas on names yet!!
And now 3 weeks to go to due date we ought to pull the finger out and get on with it!!
nice to meet up with some new mummies, i have no one really local to me, good friends with kids same age but all a drive away, no-one i can just pop round to see :(

zoe, we have no ideas on names yet!!
And now 3 weeks to go to due date we ought to pull the finger out and get on with it!!
nice to meet up with some new mummies, i have no one really local to me, good friends with kids same age but all a drive away, no-one i can just pop round to see :(

They just came over and said we are so n so and we do this that and other do you fancy it?I thought it was lovely of them and maybe what I need.

Aww we have had Plums name since 18 weeks and it hasn't changed once.Which isn't like me.

Blimey 3 weeks left spooky! :happydance::happydance::happydance: FULL TERM!!!!!!

daniellelk Grrrrr! When baby is here stand outside when he/she is screaming assholes.My neighbour does it here every day at 6am banging crashing and shouting really winds me up.

Well I was having the nursery in the back bedroom as that room isn't like joined onto someone else's house, but i'v changed it to the front bedroom now, and I think next door have a bedroom at the other side of the wall :D
Plus we have wooden floors in that room and my MIL as bought us a toy that is ment to aid walking it's like a wooden stick with a rolly thing on the bottem with blocks of wood coming out, so when you roll it, it makes a right noise! When Henry start's toddling i'll be sure he use's it in his bedroom early in a morning :D

daniellelk Grrrrr! When baby is here stand outside when he/she is screaming assholes.My neighbour does it here every day at 6am banging crashing and shouting really winds me up.

Well I was having the nursery in the back bedroom as that room isn't like joined onto someone else's house, but i'v changed it to the front bedroom now, and I think next door have a bedroom at the other side of the wall :D
Plus we have wooden floors in that room and my MIL as bought us a toy that is ment to aid walking it's like a wooden stick with a rolly thing on the bottem with blocks of wood coming out, so when you roll it, it makes a right noise! When Henry start's toddling i'll be sure he use's it in his bedroom early in a morning :D

:thumbup::thumbup:I had a right bitch in the old house.Very long story but my god she was awful.We had wooden floors and when Madison would play with her bricks or her walker she'd hammer on the walls and moan at me.So we just got the noisiest toys possible :rofl: Funny enough she backed off after a month.Hope your lot quieten down hun.

Saying that I think i'll have trouble with noisy git next door and his yappy dogs x

they'v always been same so I doubt it! Usually have them demanding their dog's do a wee at 7am in a morning but not heard them yet! How a dog is ment to wee and poo on demand is beyond me! Already reported them once for music at daft times of the night...can see another report coming along if they carry on

Hi all,
7 August babies already! It is starting to feel very real and close now - although I bet it'll be my luck to go to 42 weeks n end up in September - ha!

I turned 34 weeks on Friday and yesterday LOs movements were really... (don't quite know how to describe)... severe? Maybe that's not the right word. He/she always did move a lot but I always liked the movement, it just amused me. But yesterday a few times the movements really stopped me in my tracks. I wouldn't say it hurt so much but made me stop what I was doing and think "woah, what are you up to?".

Last night I typed up my list of things to pack in which bag for hospital and what I need to buy for 'mummy bag', 'daddy bag' and 'baby bag' - that makes me sound like i'm in Goldilocks & the 3 bears! I'm going to do my shopping in a couple of weeks and hopefully have the bags packed by the time i'm 36 weeks.

Wow 7 August Babies born already!! My fingers are well and truly crossed that they will all be allowed home very soon. I have 3wks til my EDD of 01/08!!! Bags are packed and OH is frantically decorating. Here's to a slightly cooler day today in the southeast.

im due the 7th but i think ill have her on the 1st.... :) x

------------------------------------<3

morning all. x

cinema was good last night with my girls, its nice to have some freedom for a few hours :)

gunna try n sort the house out today . . . midwife coming round tuesday to check the house out n write a home birth birthplan...x

Wow...7 babies born already! I haven't started packing yet, let alone washing my babies' clothes! lol!

Well, my last day at work was on Friday, yay! I was so happy! Now, I am going to try and relax for the next couple of weeks before my DD's school breaks up for the summer and then my Mum gets here 6 days after that! I am going to pack my bags in the next week.

I have my final scan on Tuesday - I look forward to it!!!

Have a great day - despite the heat!

Hi all,
7 August babies already! It is starting to feel very real and close now - although I bet it'll be my luck to go to 42 weeks n end up in September - ha!

I turned 34 weeks on Friday and yesterday LOs movements were really... (don't quite know how to describe)... severe? Maybe that's not the right word. He/she always did move a lot but I always liked the movement, it just amused me. But yesterday a few times the movements really stopped me in my tracks. I wouldn't say it hurt so much but made me stop what I was doing and think "woah, what are you up to?".

Last night I typed up my list of things to pack in which bag for hospital and what I need to buy for 'mummy bag', 'daddy bag' and 'baby bag' - that makes me sound like i'm in Goldilocks & the 3 bears! I'm going to do my shopping in a couple of weeks and hopefully have the bags packed by the time i'm 36 weeks.

Good for you on the list! I have packed baby bag, and all my stuff is on the changing table. I want to stock up on snacks, but not too soon, or I'll eat them all beforehand!! I have a wee notepad where I'm writing down things I want to add last minute, like camera etc :)

Wow 7 August Babies born already!! My fingers are well and truly crossed that they will all be allowed home very soon. I have 3wks til my EDD of 01/08!!! Bags are packed and OH is frantically decorating. Here's to a slightly cooler day today in the southeast.

im due the 7th but i think ill have her on the 1st.... :) x

------------------------------------<3

morning all. x

cinema was good last night with my girls, its nice to have some freedom for a few hours :)

gunna try n sort the house out today . . . midwife coming round tuesday to check the house out n write a home birth birthplan...x

What did you see? Think I'mmnight take C swimming this morning... need to get out. DHs flight due in at half one, which is better than I expected, at least I think it is there is only one ryanair flight from bristol todya so that narrows it down!

just wanted to share my excitement!! another fully cooked term august baby today..yay!!!
my ticker is wrong by a day im 37 weeks today!!
hope you ladies are all well..its our turn soon
xxx

just wanted to share my excitement!! another fully cooked term august baby today..yay!!!
my ticker is wrong by a day im 37 weeks today!!
hope you ladies are all well..its our turn soon
xxx

Yay!! Congrats Nikki :happydance:. Sending you some labour dust to get you going :dust::dust::dust::dust:. I hope your lil princess isn't keeping you waiting to much longer xx

Wowo 7 babies born already, it's getting close now :)

i know,the summer has flown by really..i really hope august is a nice month for us..not to hot but not to wet either, im really scared about my sweep on tuesday but heres hoping it works..
how you today hayley?
xx

i know,the summer has flown by really..i really hope august is a nice month for us..not to hot but not to wet either, im really scared about my sweep on tuesday but heres hoping it works..
how you today hayley?
xx

Aww don't be scared hun, you will be fine. I really hope it works for you. I have everything crossed for ya :).
Yeah I'm good today, just had a bit of a OCD moment cleaning the bathroom and toilet so maybe I'm finally starting to nest :D. I need to be, house is a mess :haha:.
I can't believe how time has flown, your full term today and I remember clearly chatting about feeling movements early with you, do you remember? I think you felt you lo at about 10 weeks.
Wow, crazy how fast it's flown xx

Morning ladies, I had a bit of a meltdown in the night found it really hard to settle and couldnt fall asleep then about 3am I decided to come downstairs and just lie on couch as it was cooler and put the fan on. Then I couldnt work out how to turn it on as we have just bought it and I was half asleep and couldnt see the switch. So I had to waddle back upstairs and asked DH who was snoring away so I just burst into tears and he sat bolt upright and said whats up and I said Im just hot and tired and I hurt and I've had enough now and he held me in a big hug, while I got it all out. Then helped me get back downstairs and sorted the fan out for me and helped me get comfy and I finally managed a few hours kip. So feeling tired still today but the big cry seems to have done some good at releasing everything and he thinks I should also ask about the possibility of being induced early when we go on tue to clinic, and he said he will tell them too how hard Im finding it all. Fingers crossed they listen.

Ooh just noticed- last box on my ticker :happydance:

Morning ladies, I had a bit of a meltdown in the night found it really hard to settle and couldnt fall asleep then about 3am I decided to come downstairs and just lie on couch as it was cooler and put the fan on. Then I couldnt work out how to turn it on as we have just bought it and I was half asleep and couldnt see the switch. So I had to waddle back upstairs and asked DH who was snoring away so I just burst into tears and he sat bolt upright and said whats up and I said Im just hot and tired and I hurt and I've had enough now and he held me in a big hug, while I got it all out. Then helped me get back downstairs and sorted the fan out for me and helped me get comfy and I finally managed a few hours kip. So feeling tired still today but the big cry seems to have done some good at releasing everything and he thinks I should also ask about the possibility of being induced early when we go on tue to clinic, and he said he will tell them too how hard Im finding it all. Fingers crossed they listen.

Ooh just noticed- last box on my ticker :happydance:

Aww hun :hugs:. I hope it gets easier for you soon xx

how you today hayley?
xx

Aww don't be scared hun, you will be fine. I really hope it works for you. I have everything crossed for ya :).
Yeah I'm good today, just had a bit of a OCD moment cleaning the bathroom and toilet so maybe I'm finally starting to nest :D. I need to be, house is a mess :haha:.
I can't believe how time has flown, your full term today and I remember clearly chatting about feeling movements early with you, do you remember? I think you felt you lo at about 10 weeks.
Wow, crazy how fast it's flown xx

thanks hun..you always make me feel better. ooh maybe you are nesting..heres hoping for you! i wish i had some ocd..i havnt had the slightest feeling of nesting yet:nope: i kinda look at things and think right il do that but im still staring at it a week later lol!
yes i remember..and some of the debates we been in lol!!
xx

We have names for a boy and a girl as we are on team :yellow: They are top secert though so can't say.

Boo to horrible noisey neighbours!!!! Its ok baby will be making lots of screaming noise just an hr or so after they have gone to bed so, revenge time will be yours soon.

I've got everything packed but, I haven't wrote a birth plan. I am pretty open so, if they say I need a c-section due to medical reasons I say go for it(I wouldn't choose to have one as my preferred way of giving birth), I plan on using gas&air, pethodine if needed and I will ask them to tell me the last chance I have to have an epidural as, i don't like the idea of having one but, until I am in labour I wont know exactly how I will handle the pain.

On Tues I am going to the cinema with a friend who had her baby boy in Feb(weighed 10lb4oz!!!! FX my baby isn't that big!!!)her OH is off that day so he is looking after their baby whilst we watch Eclipse. Looking forward to it:thumbup:

Lliena..hope you feel better soon and fx for an early induction for you..
hope you get some much needed rest today..
what a lovely hubby you have..
xx

I need some energy :( Iv been sat here for the past 2hour's saying i''m going to go get in the bath then get cleaned up and do the ironing. Well Im still sat here in my PJ's making no effort to go be the bath dam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->