****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

ok not read through the page's i'v missed will do that in abit :)

Just a quick question...as im abit dumb when it comes to washing cloth's!
Will my cream's and pale yellow's be ok with the white's? Im only going to put them on a 30-40 someone got me wanting to wash baby cloth's lol so i'm now sat sorting them out to do :)

I wasnt sure on this, I did all whites today and then I a, doing creams and yellows tomorrow
ne of the babygros is white with red cuffs, and i couldnt bring myself to put it in the white wash incase the red ran, and i ended up with lots of pink clothes, i know i probably sound sooooo thick saying that. lol

I decide to put cream's and yellow's in one, white's in another and blues in another so 3load's of baby stuff! :) only put them on a delicate wash. Apparently I have more stuff at my mum's that i 4got about!
I didnt realise I had this much stuff.

Dropped and shrunk so i'm guessing baby is in back getting ready wahoo lol

Love the pic behind you x

~I took that pic on my phone, its Mat and Riley when he was about 2weeks old!

You look so fab Mercy.

I want my bump to drop :-( does your bump have to drop before labour can even start, cos if it has to, i had better go and do some jumping around, lol :haha:

Thats good news Eoz. x

Some peopel dont Drop untill labours under way hun! so not to worry x x

My waters have gone oh shit!!!!

CRIKEY!!!! Good luck hunny x x

Omg good luck Zoe!!! :D

Afm went for a lie down to see if I could ignore the tightenings and get some kip and it worked for bit, then woke up to a quite a painful one so decided to ring midwifes. Told her how Im feeling them and frequency and she said it sounds like my body gearing up but it could all just stop too. If it keeps on progressing I have to keep an eye on it and if tightenings gets closer together or cant cope with the pain to ring them back and go in for a check.

Come on baby time to make your way out! (please?!) :haha: :baby:

Oooo hopefully things will keep on moving now hun and baby will be here before u know it x

AFM, Haveing more of the period pain, and tonnes of backache, but nothing any more exciting than that lol! I just think bubs is nestling lower and lower! hence the aches! I have a feeling this one will be more stubborn than everyone is expecting! I think its easier if I dont build my hopes up and expect him/her early,. That way if anything does happen sooner than DDay its a bonus x

Hi girls

I am home (for now) I have to go back at 7pm this evening and they are going to start me off. I am pleased to say I am absolutely fucking crapping my pants!!!!

I first went round to triage and she said you need to see a consultant but I cant do that now I'll get you an appointment just go get baby monitored and we'll see if we can bring appointment forward. Its not for your mw to suggest bringing induction forward.

So off I went with the arse to the day assessment unit. In the mean time called the mw to say I told you they wouldnt bloody listen I am just getting monitored and thats it.

Arrived at DAU and explained all again cried at that mw and went over everything. So she monitored baby who's movements were just great but said would get me a consultant to talk to to listen to what my mw had said.

Anyway he said what with the reduced movements and no-one knowing for sure that the bleeding isnt coming from my cervix he would book me in, so I thought ok, have a sweep go back Monday if failed. No he meant 7pm this evening encase its coming from somewhere else and baby isnt as happy as it seemed.

So yeah thats it. No crapping my pants feel totally unprepared. so paniced I feel like I am not ready for 2 kids and cant look after the one I have got and what the hell am I going to do.

do not feel excited cant feel anything but fear. God above help me!!!

Going into triage at 7pm as there are no beds no where else so not a good start.

Sorry for waffling in such a mess.

Again for those who have me on their FB, please dont mention. I shall update by text with Emma and keep you informed as much as I can.

Oh Lliena, maybe I need to get another buddy encase you go tonight too. That will be you me and Zoe!!

Eoz - OMG!!!! Good luck hun here
's to another August baby making an appearence very soon:happydance::happydance:

I have done all my ironing and I am now offically knackered and achey!!!! My bump keeps going hard but no pain with it, my hips, foof and lower back all ache but nothing to shout about just uncomfortable. OH is painting the woodwork with gloss by the smell of things so, after sleeping in my bed last night looks like its back on the mattress on the floor to get away from the smell tonight. I have breastfeeding support person coming round tomorrow at 11:30 so, dust, hoover, kitchen, bathrooms and moping the floor all before 11am tomorrow!!! Will have a lie down after I have munched on some lunch tomorrow as, I think I will need it!!! Have physio on Fri at 12:30 so a relaxing day then too.

Hi everyone!!! Thanks for amazing messages of love and support- especially you Moggy for all your help! Can't believe I have a baby!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Me and Baby K are home and survived our first night, breastfeeding incredibly tough but persevering. He is tiny but gorgeous and perfect, will put photos up later and birth story.

Just a quick request- am paranoid of the internet and as his name is so rare as soon as you google it, it comes up to BnB- so i'll only be referring to him as K online. Please can those of you who have mentioned him by name edit your posts! Thanks xxx

Congratulations!!!!

Aaaaah MrsP Im so excited for you please please dont worry hun and yes keep texting me and I'll update for you , I'll still be here I reckon :)

Hi girls

I am home (for now) I have to go back at 7pm this evening and they are going to start me off. I am pleased to say I am absolutely fucking crapping my pants!!!!

I first went round to triage and she said you need to see a consultant but I cant do that now I'll get you an appointment just go get baby monitored and we'll see if we can bring appointment forward. Its not for your mw to suggest bringing induction forward.

So off I went with the arse to the day assessment unit. In the mean time called the mw to say I told you they wouldnt bloody listen I am just getting monitored and thats it.

Arrived at DAU and explained all again cried at that mw and went over everything. So she monitored baby who's movements were just great but said would get me a consultant to talk to to listen to what my mw had said.

Anyway he said what with the reduced movements and no-one knowing for sure that the bleeding isnt coming from my cervix he would book me in, so I thought ok, have a sweep go back Monday if failed. No he meant 7pm this evening encase its coming from somewhere else and baby isnt as happy as it seemed.

So yeah thats it. No crapping my pants feel totally unprepared. so paniced I feel like I am not ready for 2 kids and cant look after the one I have got and what the hell am I going to do.

Going into triage at 7pm as there are no beds no where else so not a good start.

Again for those who have me on their FB, please dont mention. I shall update by text with Emma and keep you informed as much as I can.

Big hugs!!! :hugs:

Baby cant come yet, we havent got a name!

Hi girls

Aww hun, Good luck! :hugs: So fantastic that we're all starting to meet our Babies! makes me realise that I actually have to go into labour at some point soo too lol!

Hope everything goes smoothly for you hun! Cant wait to hear about your little bundle x x Lots a hugs x x Nik x x

Baby cant come yet, we havent got a name!

You wil know when you look at him or her what name to give, omg Im so excited for you. Did they do an internal to check if your favourable?

No they didn't, hook or by crook its coming and if induction fails c-section it is. to which I told him I cant cos I like to look after E and do my own housework!!! :haha:

All I can do right now is cling to E, just dont want to put her down or ever let her go. I cant do this.:nope:

Awwwww good luck Mrs P, I hope everything goes ok for you later.thinking of you x

No they didn't, hook or by crook its coming and if induction fails c-section it is. to which I told him I cant cos I like to look after E and do my own housework!!! :haha:

All I can do right now is cling to E, just dont want to put her down or ever let her go. I cant do this.:nope:

:haha: Bless you! Fingers crossed your cervix has started preparing and induction is easy!

Aww hun is si coming home soon? It will be ok :hugs:

aww good luck MrsP.

My back is aching again 2day and i'v hardly done anything!! Thinking about starting the painting later tho....my mum's coming at "8" in the morning...so that will be 10! and her friend at about 12, so I will have them "helping" me tomorrow...which while wall papering turned into a paste fight between them, so I probably have more hope getting started later on.
Or maybe I should follow my mum's instruction's and get my hospital bag ready, after her lecture earlier about it!

aaaw mrsP, try not to worry!! just think you will get to meet you little one so soon!! will be thinking of you!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->