****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Update from Eoz

She isnt in any pain, but they have to speed things up because of the group B strep. They have got blood ready and she is on drips for fluid. Her waters have def gone and she is almost 3cm dilated and her cervix is ready!! xx

carolyn_s - I have my FX for Eoz that she is holding her LO by the end of the night

MrsP - You will cope just fine hun I think you are panicing because you have been told last minute that they are starting you off tonight. I am sending you all the best wishes and stay calm you will be just fine.

AFM - Sorry if this is TMI but, has anyone else's bowel movements changed? I was rather constipated until 3wks ago when, I now go every day. Its loose but not the runs. I didn't go Sun or Mon and went 3 times yesterday so, I thought I wouldn't go today but, I was wrong!!! Could this be the beginning?

carolyn_s - I have my FX for Eoz that she is holding her LO by the end of the night

MrsP - You will cope just fine hun I think you are panicing because you have been told last minute that they are starting you off tonight. I am sending you all the best wishes and stay calm you will be just fine.

AFM - Sorry if this is TMI but, has anyone else's bowel movements changed? I was rather constipated until 3wks ago when, I now go every day. Its loose but not the runs. I didn't go Sun or Mon and went 3 times yesterday so, I thought I wouldn't go today but, I was wrong!!! Could this be the beginning?

I'v been like that for a few week's now, some week's it's worse then other's. i was constipated REALLY bad for 2month's (too the point I just could not go at all)

I was like that too hun, apparently our bodies produce somethng in the last few weeks that starts to help soften our bowels or something. I remember reading it somewhere :)

Wow congrats all you who have had your babies Jetters OMG :hugs: :hugs: Cannot wait to see the fluff photos!! Eeeek to all of you who are about to have yours :shock:

Mrs P :hugs: hun you are going to be fine...remember what we were like last time :dohh:

I know i'm not on this thread much :blush: I stuck to September even though i'm August :wacko:

Its so annoying isn't it? What are our bodies doing to us? Roll on when our babies arrive and we can start getting our bodies back to normal.

WOW so much excitement in this thread now :)

Mrs P good luck hun, I hope the induction goes well xoxoxo

I just carnt wait to get back into normal cloth's! Was walking around Newlook with my mum earlier and was like....oh wont be long until I can wear some of this stuff!

I just carnt wait to get back into normal cloth's! Was walking around Newlook with my mum earlier and was like....oh wont be long until I can wear some of this stuff!

I am looking forward to that too! I am literally outgrowing my maternity shirts!! :haha: But, I just want normal clothes again.

Im refusing to buy any more Mat clothes, I will some how manage with what I have. Even if I have to live in my nighties and not go anywhere for the last few week's!

I am the same...even though there is tons of sales on summer shirts right now...not for a few more weeks...it isn't worth it.

nope and we just don't have the money spare to buy me some cloth's that im only going to be wearing for like 2months at the most!

haha...I just added you on FB...we are so close in our due dates!!!

ok... im feeling all emotional !!!

cant believe everyones having their bubbas !!! oh god, i can feel tears already !!

think im gettin abit nervous :( and thats not like me. wonder if that means itll happen soon?? oh i dunno y im lookin for signs, itll happen when it happens right.

have spent all day tidying up.... n feeling like my stomach will explode at any minute.

ollys not here tonight, so jst gunna be boring, put some washing away... wash the sheets n probably have a little tearful post on here later worrying about the future lol

but right now...... good luck to the labouring ladies !!! im not jealous at all in the slightest lol i can wait !! x

hope everyone is well

me + THREE !!!

x x x x

I will just have to hope I don't look too bad in my mat clothes after the birth and get back into my pre preg stuff quick or, I will have to buy a few bits until I can fit back into all my old stuff.

I'm on FB my name is Stephanie Shanks my profile photo is me in pink shorts and a black vest if anyone wants to add me.

ok... im feeling all emotional !!!

cant believe everyones having their bubbas !!! oh god, i can feel tears already !!

think im gettin abit nervous :( and thats not like me. wonder if that means itll happen soon?? oh i dunno y im lookin for signs, itll happen when it happens right.

have spent all day tidying up.... n feeling like my stomach will explode at any minute.

ollys not here tonight, so jst gunna be boring, put some washing away... wash the sheets n probably have a little tearful post on here later worrying about the future lol

but right now...... good luck to the labouring ladies !!! im not jealous at all in the slightest lol i can wait !! x

hope everyone is well

me + THREE !!!

x x x x

aaaaw hunny :hugs: you will be fine!! just think you managed before!
Im prob speaking to a brick wall when i say this but try not to overdo it!! keep those tummy muscles from hurting!!

Being due on the 1st of aug i though i would be one of the first to go :wacko: i think everyone else should get in line hahaha i cant wait to get my little lady out!!

hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"