****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Just a quickie.

Al is ok baby has dropped right down so seems its the build up wahoo!

Jasmak is ok she has updated her thread x

Hey Yas and baby K x

Morning all, have read all of the posts but having a bit of a morning and brain wont keep up with it all.

Sorry going to be totally selfish and talk about my self, just having a panic whilst waiting for mum to arrive.

Had mw this morning, she wants me to go to the hospital and be checked. Blood still +++ in urine & protein but we know that is from the bleeding, although bleeding not worse in content its more consistant, reduced movements and these stabbing pains she wants me to go in and be checked over and fight for them to bring the induction forward to sooner rather than later. Baby is fully enaged and I'm now 38 weeks so she said they may agree to it.

I dont mind going to be checked if she wants me too, but they've scanned everything and said all looks well and the bleeding is just because... I dont wanna sit up there for 3 hours to be told the same and sent home.

Mum is on her way to look after E and Si is on another course in London, he can get back if I really need him to but told him to stay there for now.

Right off to reply to you all properly now.

Do me a favour girls, if you are on my fb please dont put anything, just dont want people kowing least of all if they do book me in or people then to start fussing. Just thought if i went off quietly you'd shoot me upon my return. xx

:hugs: Dont let them tell you its all ok fight girl fight. I know exactly how you feel and it sucks because they just brush it off. Hell refuse to leave till they book you in ;)

Good news Eoz :)

Mrs P please text me let me know how you are.Hugs xx

I refuse to go into the hospital hence the midwife coming to me in a strop.I'm not happy but playing it by ear for now x

AislingMcM :hugs: your friend sounds like a right cow, high fives for us reaching full term though :happydance:

Yas good to see you home cant wait to see pics and read your story :D

Mercy totally with you on the body odour thing seems no matter how much I wash its still there or comes back within the hour. Have bought some perspirex to see if it helps was nearly £10 though :s

I am with You on Aislings situ hun, Sending hugs to you aisling and a great big WOOPWOOP on reaching full term x x
Llienna, I am glad tis not just me, I seem to be smelling odd, taste buds gone odd, hair changed! Dammm hormones lol!

Morning all, have read all of the posts but having a bit of a morning and brain wont keep up with it all.

Sorry going to be totally selfish and talk about my self, just having a panic whilst waiting for mum to arrive.

Had mw this morning, she wants me to go to the hospital and be checked. Blood still +++ in urine & protein but we know that is from the bleeding, although bleeding not worse in content its more consistant, reduced movements and these stabbing pains she wants me to go in and be checked over and fight for them to bring the induction forward to sooner rather than later. Baby is fully enaged and I'm now 38 weeks so she said they may agree to it.

I dont mind going to be checked if she wants me too, but they've scanned everything and said all looks well and the bleeding is just because... I dont wanna sit up there for 3 hours to be told the same and sent home.

Mum is on her way to look after E and Si is on another course in London, he can get back if I really need him to but told him to stay there for now.

Right off to reply to you all properly now.

Do me a favour girls, if you are on my fb please dont put anything, just dont want people kowing least of all if they do book me in or people then to start fussing. Just thought if i went off quietly you'd shoot me upon my return. xx

:hugs: Not at all selfish hun, glad you can moan at us and get things off your chest x x
Fingers crossed for you that things can be sorted hun! :kiss:

Just a quickie.

Al is ok baby has dropped right down so seems its the build up wahoo!

Jasmak is ok she has updated her thread x

Hey Yas and baby K x

Glad ur ok hun! sounds like there'll be a few others moving on to mummyhood in the next few dyas hey x x

AFM, I thought I wouls pop a pic of my 36wk +4day bump! If it gets much lower I swear its gunna drop out hahaha! seems to have shrunk inwards slightly too. lol.

https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/Mercy2_photo/007-1.jpg

What do you all think ???

Dropped and shrunk so i'm guessing baby is in back getting ready wahoo lol

Love the pic behind you x

You look so fab Mercy.

I want my bump to drop :-( does your bump have to drop before labour can even start, cos if it has to, i had better go and do some jumping around, lol :haha:

Thats good news Eoz. x

midwife said that baby has dropped altho i still look high.... so i suppose appearance is deceptive..... x

yea she is haha - dont know if you have her on facebook but they are off to the hospital!! hahaha another august baby on the way!! xx

My waters have gone oh shit!!!!

OMG!! Good luck! Good thing you have so many buddies to keep us posted! :haha:

MrsP, fx that everything turns out favourable for you. I agree with Lliena, just plop down in the hall and refuse to move until you get what you want! Preggo protesting.

Don't recall who said it, Zoe maybe it was you, but my back and pelvis were completely fine after a *great* sleep last night, only got up to wee once! It was loverly.

Guppy, I am relatively close to you (maybe 1.5-2 hours away) but across the border and don't have an active verizon phone. :nope:

Nothing really to report here. Got home last night to 2, yes 2, wedding shower invitations! 1 this weekend....a little short notice there, huh?, and the other August 14th....4 days before my EDD. Thing is they are both good friends and I really want to go. :dohh: The one this weekend is about 45 minute drive and the one in August is over an hour drive, but DH is good friends with the "groom" so he can drive and spend the day with his buddy while I am playing with the girlies...but only if I feel up to it. Neither of the girls really expect me to come, but like I said I want to go. Hope I can. :shrug:

:hugs: and :dust:

Omg good luck Zoe!!! :D

Afm went for a lie down to see if I could ignore the tightenings and get some kip and it worked for bit, then woke up to a quite a painful one so decided to ring midwifes. Told her how Im feeling them and frequency and she said it sounds like my body gearing up but it could all just stop too. If it keeps on progressing I have to keep an eye on it and if tightenings gets closer together or cant cope with the pain to ring them back and go in for a check.

Come on baby time to make your way out! (please?!) :haha: :baby:

Afm went for a lie down to see if I could ignore the tightenings and get some kip and it worked for bit, then woke up to a quite a painful one so decided to ring midwifes. Told her how Im feeling them and frequency and she said it sounds like my body gearing up but it could all just stop too. If it keeps on progressing I have to keep an eye on it and if tightenings gets closer together or cant cope with the pain to ring them back and go in for a check.

thats what happened with me last weekend hun, hope this means your LO is on the way!! needless to say it all stopped for me and i will prob still be sitting here in 3 weeks time hahaha :( xx

Good luck!!!!

I want my baby now!!

What are all these girls doing to get their babies out? do i need to be doing gymnastics or something?

thats what happened with me last weekend hun, hope this means your LO is on the way!! needless to say it all stopped for me and i will prob still be sitting here in 3 weeks time hahaha :( xx

Im waiting for it to stop or preparing for it to just stay like this for weeks and weeks that way if she does decide to come out anytime soon it will be a bonus :haha:

ok not read through the page's i'v missed will do that in abit :)

Just a quick question...as im abit dumb when it comes to washing cloth's!
Will my cream's and pale yellow's be ok with the white's? Im only going to put them on a 30-40 someone got me wanting to wash baby cloth's lol so i'm now sat sorting them out to do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->