****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Good god girls!!!!

I'm away from the computer for a few hours and look what happens......

Eoz, good luck hun. One good push and Lo will be out i'm sure.

MrsP! You'll be totally fine, just nerves as you didn't expect all this to happen so soon! Can't wait to see pictures of all the babies!

Sooooo...... growth scan and consultant today. Bubs is weighing about 7lb 14. Brought a tear to my eye when she said that. Waited for the doctor who started off by saying he thinks i can last to about 39 weeks!!!! I nearly told him to fuck right off! Started crying and have agreed that i'll be induced on......................MONDAY!!!!!!!!! EEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!! We have got to ring monday morning then go straight in! I'm sooooo excited. I'm thankfull we have the weekend now to sort all the last minute things out. Mart is like a zombie at the moment but i'm buzzing. We are going to meet bubs very soon!

We are not telling anyone about this so for those of you who are my friend on FB could you not write anything please.

I'm super happy at the mo, just had a carvery to celebrate!

Hope everyone else is well.

xxx

Wow!! Good luck hun!

MrsP has just text me she has a bed on the ward observations all been done and they are just waiting for a dr to be free to write up meds so she can have her gel pessary to start her off :)

WOW Philly thats exciting! Good luck for Monday hun! August mummies are doing GREAT!

I cant wait to join you ladies in labour! I am really excited now!
I have made myself giggle cos I went up to the toilet at about 6.45 and after I had been i "wandered" into our bedroom and "accidently" laid down on our bed haha! I woke up about 20 mins ago to find Mat had put riley to bed and hed even been in and kissed me goodnight without me knowing lol! I am amazing myself lately at my ability to sleep! its insane! lol!

i know which hospital mrsp is in.... lol i so wanna go and keep her company but knowing my luck id go into labour myself..... x

Philly - wow monday!!! how exciting!!

Mercy - I had a nap with Abby ealier and am considering going to bed now... lol...my mind is still alive but my body just gives up and wants to rest lol....

Im so excited for Eoz and MrsP - hope they are ok :) will let you know if/when i hear from Eoz xxx

I like Lily, I know quite a few lilly's now though

i like the spelling lillie :D what about the middle name? or is that going to send you over the edge? lol

Just had another update they did a check and MrsP is already 3cm dilated so didnt need the gel as they said if they gave it her baby would be here and now :haha:
Her cervix is still a bit thick but they have done a sweep and waiting to see what happens from that, when theres a bed on labour they will get her on there and break her waters, but they want her to get walking for now :)

Sounds like everything is going well for Mrs P, I think come the morning she will be holding her little bundle of joy

Thats good Philly, at least you have the weekend to sort stuff out.

I weanna see my baby now.......

Just had another update they did a check and MrsP is already 3cm dilated so didnt need the gel as they said if they gave it her baby would be here and now :haha:
Her cervix is still a bit thick but they have done a sweep and waiting to see what happens from that, when theres a bed on labour they will get her on there and break her waters, but they want her to get walking for now :)

Thats great news !!! :wohoo: Im so excited for her !!! :happydance:

I'm really excited for you ladies! I have been reading everything and giggling to myself at my desk! Some of my co-workers probably think I'm nuts.

My doc is on holidays until Aug 5th. On one hand I don't want to have bubs before he comes back but OTHO I don't want to have to wait that long! :haha: It's funny to think one day I might not be able to come into work or do my regular routine because all of a sudden I will be in labour and then everything will be different! It's sort of hitting me but seems surreal iykwim.

:hugs: & :dust: ladies!!

Lilly and Olivia are lovely! I don't think Lilly Elizabeth is too "L"-y, it rolls really nicely.

Lily Mae made our short-list for girls names. I also like Evelyn Jane...

I have a cousin names Olivia and everyone calls her Via, Ollie or Olive are other shortforms I've heard.

Don't worry you will land on something you like when you aren't expecting to... I have stayed for the credits for movies so I could look through all the names, that's where we got some of our ideas.

:flower:

Stupid OH just said can we stop talkng about babies now its getting boring. I was like well sorry im in pain and that my friends are having babies and im excited and its helping to take my mind off the pain by talking about it. Prat :(

i keep saying to olly.... this persons in labour... this person had her baby yesterday.. theyr due after me..... freaks him out i think lol x

Stupid OH just said can we stop talkng about babies now its getting boring. I was like well sorry im in pain and that my friends are having babies and im excited and its helping to take my mind off the pain by talking about it. Prat :(

:hugs:hunny men ay

congatulations jetters and mrsrenolds :cloud9:

hugs eoz and mrsp can't wait to here your baba stories

mumma why did you not take the earlier due date i would be like err yep thats my exit lol :hugs:

aisling on the plus side the woman cleaned your house lol the cheeky cow who needs enemies with friends like that

afm nothing much a few twinges but that it i sleep it stops lol soo i have baby envy now 2 am thinking caster oil is looking good but i'm not that brave lol

flutter - i wasnt gettin any sex at the right time to be due today !! lol

I am wondering who will actually be the first AUGUST mummy. lol, it seems we're all gonna have them before august hits.

Thanks for the updates on the ladies in labour!!!!

Makes me wish my doc had done an internal yesterday so I would know if i am any further dilated then 1-2 cm's.

Carolyn, lilly elizabeth is a beautiful name I like the way it rolls off the tongue, I wouldn't worry about the L's!

Eoz update

Zoe just text she is contracting every 3mins!!! :D i think she will be holding her little one very shortly!!! xxx

Good god girls!!!!

I'm away from the computer for a few hours and look what happens......

Eoz, good luck hun. One good push and Lo will be out i'm sure.

MrsP! You'll be totally fine, just nerves as you didn't expect all this to happen so soon! Can't wait to see pictures of all the babies!

Sooooo...... growth scan and consultant today. Bubs is weighing about 7lb 14. Brought a tear to my eye when she said that. Waited for the doctor who started off by saying he thinks i can last to about 39 weeks!!!! I nearly told him to fuck right off! Started crying and have agreed that i'll be induced on......................MONDAY!!!!!!!!! EEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!! We have got to ring monday morning then go straight in! I'm sooooo excited. I'm thankfull we have the weekend now to sort all the last minute things out. Mart is like a zombie at the moment but i'm buzzing. We are going to meet bubs very soon!

We are not telling anyone about this so for those of you who are my friend on FB could you not write anything please.

I'm super happy at the mo, just had a carvery to celebrate!

Hope everyone else is well.

xxx

how exciting!!! :happydance:

I keep telling my OH that someone's in labour, or had their baby or being induced on such a day....so he came home with number's for his work, so I can ring his manager when I go into labour, and found me a bag out for the hospital. Then told me to shut up going on about it! So now I do it more :D

Well just been to see MIL, and I asked her a simple question about something, and OH basicly had ago, I was so close to tear's and nearly ended up walking out!! It wasn't even something I was asking him, and i'v never mentioned it before :/ he had no reason to comment!
Now that's set my emotion's off and I just want to have a good cry now :(
My back's killing me, yet I still take him to see his parent's and he has cheek to have ago at me!
Apparently OH's gran and mum have been on about how much my bump's dropped and been betting when I'll have him, I refused to listen to there bet's tho!
I'm off to bed now, early start tomorrow once OH as gone to work i'm going to start the painting!! That's if I can sleep, someone is being active atm! :D

Hopefully when I wake up Eoz and MrsP will be holding their LO's :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->