****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

come on bubbas !!!

hey if im gettin induced july 31st, i could be in the running to have the first august bubba !! haha x

I am wondering who will actually be the first AUGUST mummy. lol, it seems we're all gonna have them before august hits.

Thanks for the updates on the ladies in labour!!!!

Makes me wish my doc had done an internal yesterday so I would know if i am any further dilated then 1-2 cm's.

Carolyn, lilly elizabeth is a beautiful name I like the way it rolls off the tongue, I wouldn't worry about the L's!

I'll make it to August! I don't care what people say, I have to make it to August to be full term :) Any time after 9th is fine by me :) If he decide's to come on 9th that would just be typica because OH as court.

come on bubbas !!!

hey if im gettin induced july 31st, i could be in the running to have the first august bubba !! haha x

jealous.com!!!!

Right ladies - i think im set on Lilly Elizabeth sinclair.... but its a secret so not a word on my facebook!!! hehe :winkwink:

right ladies im off to bed so i will update on Eoz in the morning!! night all xxxx

woohooo lilly elizabeth i lalalalalalalalove it !!!! xx

night love x

LOVELY name choice hun! Really Pretty!

I am so excited to think some of our August mummy's are labouring right now! I cant wait to join them!

Hope everyone has a good nights sleep, and I cant help but wonder who'll start next x x

Wow! I have just read through 20ish pages from the last day or so!
I can't believe how quickly everyone is having their LOs!
I have to admit, I'm a tad jelous (but Isaiah needs to cook for another week...though I would love if he came now...if he was full term that is)

GL to everyone being induced or in labor! I'm sure everything will go well and you will be holding your LOs in no time :cloud9:

Congrats to all those who have been lucky enough to have their babes! :flower:

If anyone wants to add me on FB, please do so! :friends:
You'll have to tell me who you are from BnB though :dohh:
My name is Stephanie Kirsch and my pic is me and my dh during our wedding ceremony :cloud9:

Waterbirth class is tomorrow! I'm super excited!
Baby seems to be putting more pressure on me so I'm thinking he is at least started on the desend down. Hopefully I will find out next week what is going on down there!

Bought myself some massage items and some aromatherapy items for labor. Hope it helps :)

Cant sleep so updating on here, last message from MrsP was at 11ish last night saying that they were taking her to labour ward within half an hour to break her waters as her tightenings werent happening enough. Then if they still didnt increase they would put her on a drip :)

Afm managed to get some sleep again but now Im awake the backache is back and I thought I was hungry so tried to eat something and have a cup of tea and now I just feel very sick like tis all gonna come back out :shrug: Good lord I hope this doesnt last for weeks!

scrap that update from MrsP they didnt start her off as emergencies came in. She just text me now, they are hoping to do it this morning sometime :)

Eoz had her little man if you arent on her FB....doing good and feeding well.

I want mine now :dohh: Good luck MrsP will be looking out for news - Im thinking boy for you...?

Eoz Update

her little one arrived at 1.46am weighing a very healthy 7lbs 3oz!! :D

I know the name and its gorgeous but i will leave her to reveal it as she hasnt done so on her facebook yet so i will wait lol.... She said he is just perfect in everyway!! xxx

Im jealous everyone are getting their babies!
My friend as just fetched her little boy home, he was born 6-7week's ok 8weeks prem! Now Eoz as her little man and MrsP is soon to follow!

AFM went to bed last night, to end up with a extremly fidgety baby! God know's what he was doing in there, but I kept having a lump come out on my side and it move along then vanish back in, went to record it to show u all...but he stopped every time I picked my phone up, also stopped when my OH put his hand where H was doing the odd movement.
Still got my back ache and my bump's hurting :( but.....today's the day to start painting :D
Going to have my cuppa tea then get started :D

Ick ick ick been sick 3 times since being up, please let this be the start of something and not just false labour please.

Ick ick ick been sick 3 times since being up, please let this be the start of something and not just false labour please.

How strange! I woke up feeling sick :( and a stinking headache to go with it!!

Hope your feeling better soon. x

Eoz - Congratulations hun on having your LO this morning.

MrsP - You will soon be holding your LO too hun. Sending pushing vibes your way.

Lliena - Sorry you have been sick and I have my FX that this is the begining of something for you.

Daniellelk - Hope you are feeling better soon too hun. Headaches aren't fun.

AFM - Beanie was quite active at 1:20am!!!! Last 2 mornings has happened around 2am!! Really hope when he/she is born this isn't the time he/she thinks is acceptable to wake up! Have a busy morning doing rest of housework before b reast feeding support person arrives at 11:30. I will log back on later to check up on MrsP and, see if today ends up as busy as yesterday.

crappy nights sleep and 10 mins to get harry dressed n out the house for nursery !! urgh

wish i could go back to bed but no..... have to attend a meeting with the anti social services regarding harrys progress at school..... at least hes doing well i know that much... x

back later to moan some more no doubt :)

congrats to more august mummas........ its only a matter of days / weeks for all of us now !!! x

ok im back for 10 mins so thought id tell u how im feeling :) x

i did quite a bit yesterday.... just downstairs tho... really need to get cracking upstairs as thats where the mess is piling up as im always just doing downstairs it seems !

i was so tired by tea time that once the kids were in bed and id watched abitta gok n katie price n half of big brother, id fallen asleep on the sofa. i woke up about 11 and went to bed.

stomach was so tight all of yesterday, not noticable braxton hicks... just really tight tummy all day.

had a rubbish sleep, kept waking up..... 2.. 3....5..couldnt get back to sleep til 6.30 then had to be up again at 7.30 so have woken up really tired.

yesterday i started feeling really emotional about the baby coming.... now im not scared. not of birth or anything. yanno i just have so much going on already n now a new baby. i just think how am i gonna keep up !! i take so much on, on my own. and i dont accept help, because thats just how ive done things. so yer thats why i was abit emotional.

and then olly texted me when he left to go and see his friends... sayin i was being off with him :( i really wasnt. just have so much on my mind at the moment and was pottering about the house all day tidying up n feeling like crap. plus i dont feel very attractive which i suppose makes me feel abit uncomfortable round him too..... x

and this morning i woke with very full boobs....... ive had colostrum (sp: ?? first milk) for ages, i got it early with each pregnancy... but with harry n ella i was leaking loads by this point..... this time im not, so im wondering if waking feeling 'full' might be another sign of impending birth ....

why am i looking for signs lol ive never done this before. x

Must confess I've not got back through all the pages yet :haha: but congrats on the babies that have arrived and good luck with those continuing!!!!

Never expected I would get impatient this soon for mine but with all these LOs popping out early I want mine too!!!!!!!!

congratulations eoz :cloud9:

mrsp good luck today how mad you and eoz are so close and have your baba's on the same day a link for life me thinks:cloud9:

lliena and danielle hope you are feeling better ladies

mumma you do have alot of meeting's hun i'd screw if other people was taking up my time like they do yours hun :hugs:

ok so i'm sooooo pissed right now i'm closed not open at all no show no pains again nope nothing i see all the births and people 2-3cm dilated etc and i'm so jealous right now i've been tryin rtl and sex all the time i can manage it i give up i'm a go over lady so i know it's a go over again baba :cry: i don't want it early just ontime would be nice i'm right there with you pink and fluffy defo baby envy i'm feeling :hugs:eveyone and sorry for the moan

ok so i'm sooooo pissed right now i'm closed not open at all no show no pains again nope nothing i see all the births and people 2-3cm dilated etc and i'm so jealous right now i've been tryin rtl and sex all the time i can manage it i give up i'm a go over lady so i know it's a go over again baba :cry: i don't want it early just ontime would be nice i'm right there with you pink and fluffy defo baby envy i'm feeling :hugs:eveyone and sorry for the moan

Aww hun :hugs: sorry you have been there before haven't you and I'm an impatient first timer lol - there is lots of time left for an on time baby you are due 7th aren't you so heaps of time! I am cross with myself for being impatient this early as I was sure I wouldn't get impatient unless I got overdue. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->