****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Congrats Zoe! Good luck MrsP & Carolyn!

Lliena and Danielle I hope you are both feeling better. :hugs:

HWM- Hope poor little C feels better. Must be hard to have her feeling poorly this late in your pregnancy. :hugs:

Thank you for all the updates ladies. :flower:

Good luck Carolyn!!! Congrats again Eoz!!!
Can't wait to hear an update from Mrs P!!!! :D

aaaaawwwwwwwwwwww look at us all having babies like grown ups lol x

thanks for not thinking im nuts to be happy bout my ex slipping up. court was such a hard process on me as you all kno. and i constantly felt like i was the criminal rather than the victim. so when he proves himself to be exactly as i said he was, then its a small victory i suppose.

just hate the crap he brought to my family.

more court in the pipeline now i suppose..... oh well onwards and upwards x

thanks for not thinking im nuts to be happy bout my ex slipping up. court was such a hard process on me as you all kno. and i constantly felt like i was the criminal rather than the victim. so when he proves himself to be exactly as i said he was, then its a small victory i suppose.

good news hunny and a good thing is you don't have to put up with the stress while you are pregnant now it will take a few weeks to get back to court

MrsP had her baby Henry John Piggott was born at 2.30pm weighing 7lb 6oz

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ok now im jealous !!!!! have to go pick up harry but will be back shortly to aawwwwwww some more.... x

Awwwwwwww congrats Mrs P, I love the name :D

Hope she and bubba are doing well. x

YAAAAAY :happydance:

congrats times a million MRS P!!!!!!!!!

A little boy - how perfect :) Love the name too!!

EEE Congrat's to MrsP and love the name Henry....mainly because that's what we are having :p

Goodluck Carolyn :D

Well that's all the paint work done now in the Nursery until the I cba to do the alphabet and then just got to wait for the skirting bored to be put on.

Can I be nosey? and ask how it all went with court, my OH has his first day at court on the 9th, he's trying to get access to his daughter who is 2 in a couple of week's.
What happen's at the first court date? (that's IF his ex turn's up)

I knew it was a boy! Henry is a great name! Big congrats, hope everyone is well.

carolyn looks like you're next! Ooooh it's exciting......

Lliena you feeling better? Any signs that bubs is on the way?

I'm so tired this afternoon. Going to have a mini siesta then have a read to see who else has given birth! lol

xxx

Can I be nosey? and ask how it all went with court, my OH has his first day at court on the 9th, he's trying to get access to his daughter who is 2 in a couple of week's.
What happen's at the first court date? (that's IF his ex turn's up)

court starts with quick questions from the judge about statements as to your position........ who wants contact where and when and why or why not kinda thing..... then at the first court case you usually have a direction where the judge will say... i need to see this bit of paperwork or i want you to do this before anything can happen.... and you have to go away and do what he says in that amount of time......

theres directionals.... and then theres the ones where decisions are made.... you can have trials too where you oh and the ex will be grilled by the counsel (solicitors) but thats only if its really confusing and your not gettin anywhere..... i woulda had that if i wasnt pregnant......

its all confusing if you ask me !

I knew it was a boy! Henry is a great name! Big congrats, hope everyone is well.

carolyn looks like you're next! Ooooh it's exciting......

Lliena you feeling better? Any signs that bubs is on the way?

I'm so tired this afternoon. Going to have a mini siesta then have a read to see who else has given birth! lol

xxx

Managed to keep some toast down,still having vey random backache and pains with no set pattens. My midwife is coming round in half an hour to check on me said she will see if Im stating to dilate or not. At least that way I'll know one way or another if these pains are doing anything :)

MrsP - :happydance::happydance: on baby Henry being born:happydance::happydance:

Mummaofthree - That is good news that he is showing his true colours so, you don't look like a liar anymore. FX you get some quality time with Olly this weekend hun

AFM - I am knackered after making sure the housework was all done by 11am. The meeting with the breast feeding support person went well and she is going to phone on Tues 03/08 to see if I have had the baby and if not she will call again Fri 13/08 my induction date. They come round and visit once you are home to check how the breast feeding is going and if they can give you any pointers. I think its another early night for me tonight in bed by 9pm me thinks.

YAY MRSP!!! Congrats! :hugs:

GL with the MW Lliena!

I got tsk-tsked at by another pregnant lady at work today! I couldn't believe it...I don't know what I did but she looked me up and down and tsked me... :no: I have a feeling she thinks I dress inappropriately since I am wearing fitted clothes and show off my bump and she is wearing moomoos. I always smile and say hello when I pass her, she has never said anything! It surprises me, not that I think all pregnant ladies should get along but I haven't done anything to her. Anyway, I'm only here for another week so oh well.

:hugs:

court starts with quick questions from the judge about statements as to your position........ who wants contact where and when and why or why not kinda thing..... then at the first court case you usually have a direction where the judge will say... i need to see this bit of paperwork or i want you to do this before anything can happen.... and you have to go away and do what he says in that amount of time......

theres directionals.... and then theres the ones where decisions are made.... you can have trials too where you oh and the ex will be grilled by the counsel (solicitors) but thats only if its really confusing and your not gettin anywhere..... i woulda had that if i wasnt pregnant......

its all confusing if you ask me !

We was told by solicitor that this first time it would just be solicitor's talking and my OH and his ex wouldn't have to speak.
It's my OH who's took it to court and his ex refusing him access, apparently claiming he's violent, self harms and has depression and that he vanished and she had no way of contacting him. Tho his depression was nothing compared to his, and he hasn't got a violent bone in his body :shrug: plus we have proof of her having a way to contact him as she spoke to me on facebook AND her friend text my OH the other day asking about CSA.
He's not playing the game of "well she's this that and other" like she's obviously playing. He just want's to see his daughter.

I think this afternoon i'm going to get the stencil's done ready to do the rest of what need's painting in the nursery, got all the ase colour done :D

OOOOOOOOOOOOO SO excited and pleased for Mrs p, Eoz, and for Carolyn!!!
Seems like the race is on now guys! who'll be next lol!

I have had a quick read thru the posts but not properly, will try to reply and read properly later!
I have had a pretty good day, went to mums and tots group with Riley this morning and he was an angel! really starting to behave lots better with other children! which makes me smile!
Then we had a snuggly lunch curled up on the sofa before he went off for his afternoon at nursery! SO I treated myself to a snooze! (although the contractors in the barracks were out strimming the grass in the bloomin rain and kept waking me up grrrrrr lol).

Now hes had his dinner and I am sat chillin while he watches Peppa Pig lol!
Hubby has been Go karting and Paintballing today with the lads from work, as part of their team building efforts haha! so he'll be home soon bouncing around like an excited toddler haha!

Got a bit cross with one of the mums at our group this morning tho! (and if she wasnt the Commanding officers wife I may have given her a gobbing off). She walked into the group room, and shouted over the top of my conversation " OH MY GOD HAVE YOU NOT DROPPPED THAT YET!" I gritted my teeth and polightly said "no... still 3 weeks to go untill due day" to which she replied "IT LOOKS LIKE ITS CLINGING ON BY ITS FINGERNAILS IN THERE!!"

CHEEKY BITCH!!!!!! If it wasnt for the fact that smacking her would be more than mats Rank and job is worth I would have lamped her! the girls I was talking to at the time just sat there open mouthed! I think she thought she was being funny, but seriously... NOT OK!!!!

Well, now I have that off my chest its back to being cheery! lol!
HWM, I am so glad you posted today, I was giving you untill this afternoon then was gunna start texting you to check you was ok! didnt wanna seem like a crazy stalker bump buddy if i texted too soon!

Anyways, hope we're all doin ok x
Nikki x x x x

agh, i go out for the day, and ANOTHER 17 pages to read, and another baby, and I'm still back on page 758 of 772!! keep reading lucy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->