****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I hope so! It had better be hinting as I am 39 weeks tomorrow!!!!

I hope so! It had better be hinting as I am 39 weeks tomorrow!!!!

Lol, maybe you'll be the next one popping then hun! I think the August mummies are on a roll now! :thumbup:
Seems crazy that we're all reaching the final stages! where did these months disappear to haha!

OH NO.....I've begin cleaning and putting baby's stuff together...getting things ready....I'd have to say Nesting has set in.....I wonder how much longer now....lol

I keep waiting for labour to start! Every time I moan or groan everyone in the house immediately gets worried and asks if it has started... Or if they get a missed call from me...everyone goes into a panic thinking I am in labour..

but nope, Im at home baking blueberry muffins!!

Is this thread going to be moved over into Parenting club or something when majority of us have had babie's? Be nice to keep it going...duno how it would work with there being so many listed but not as many talk in here.. IYKWIM

I have woke up with a head ache again :( fed up of it now! Thinking about getting more baby stuff washed, but again the weather was lovely when I got up, and now starting to look abit crappy. x

Morning everyone!
How are we all today?? I have managed a pretty good nights sleep, I woke a few times for peepee trips but managed to get straight back off when i had been! lol.

Was a bit odd drifting off last night tho, I kept getting palpitations and a really Panicked feeling. I got back up for a bit and had a wander round the house then it calmed down tho lol!
The sun is actually shining again in Northern Ireland this morning too, which has made me smile. I think once hubby finishes work at lunchtime today we might take a walk somewhere! I dont mind walking when he is there to push Rileys pram up the hills lol!

Haveing TONNES of stringy CM this morning, and its kinda brownish tinged. could be old blood from the swabs i had taken the other night in hospital tho, there was some bleeding so maybe a bit of it has been lurking lol!

Sitting down chilling now after Riley has got up, he's munching away on his brekkie while I have a nice cuppa and a biscuit!

Hope everyone has a good morning x Nikki x

Morning all....

hwm, hope C is feeling better today. Lets hope the medicine has worked it's magic on her.

mercy, are you feeling better today? You're really having a time of it just lately. Hope the end is in sight for you very soon x

Lliena, has the sickness stopped? Lets hope you'll be having your baby very soon.

Afm, well just feel like i've got a million things to do and no time to do them. Wrote a list last night but feels like i've missed loads out. Oh well i guess whatever isn't done before monday wont get done.

Heading to Gloucester today for Mart's brothers wedding. Gotta say i'm not looking forward to it. Mart's family don't like me and i'm not very keen on them so would rather be working out in a gym then heading down south today. Things we do for our loved ones i guess.

Once we come back tomorrow it's action stations. Putting the cot up and cleaning like a mad woman....

Only thing i'm worried about is i haven't had a show or lost any mucus plug like alot of you ladies. Does that mean that it will be harder to induce me? I'm starting to worry about everything now. The nerves are kicking in big time!

xxx

Thanks Philly, I am ok! I have been suffering more this preg than I did with Riley but I am doin ok! still managing to have my usual sense of cheekyness about me, so cant be that bad lol!
With your induction are they using a pessary? that will get your cervix ready if things arent happening already. and you never know, things might be favourable in there and ist just that you havent had any show! Loads of people dont have one before labour starts hun! dont worry!

With Riley I had a show at about 34 weeks, and then never saw my "proper" show as it came away during labour and Mat said the MW just changed my sheets lol!

Hope you have a good time at the wedding hun, just ignore all the ones you dont like, and hopefully it'll be ok!

Morning ladies its my little girls birthday today so we have been up since 6am bless her she was too excited. 6 years seems to have flown by! We are going out for tea to the pub/wacky warehouse later and then tomorrow a few friends are coming down from Manchester for her birthday party and some of her friends from where we live now, so that should be fun! Fingers crossed I dont go into labour ;) :haha:

Philly it doesnt mean it will be harder to induce you at all, with Fi I was induced 8 days over and had no signs at all absolutley nothing and my induction still went well. Had pessary at 7am broke waters around midday and had baby at 12.28 am xx

I keep waiting for labour to start! Every time I moan or groan everyone in the house immediately gets worried and asks if it has started... Or if they get a missed call from me...everyone goes into a panic thinking I am in labour..

but nope, Im at home baking blueberry muffins!!

I called DH yesterday and it rang out so I rang his work phone which he answered, he'd come out of a meeting to talk to me as he thought it was something urgent - er nope, just me phoning for a natter!

Morning everyone!
How are we all today?? I have managed a pretty good nights sleep, I woke a few times for peepee trips but managed to get straight back off when i had been! lol.

Was a bit odd drifting off last night tho, I kept getting palpitations and a really Panicked feeling. I got back up for a bit and had a wander round the house then it calmed down tho lol!
The sun is actually shining again in Northern Ireland this morning too, which has made me smile. I think once hubby finishes work at lunchtime today we might take a walk somewhere! I dont mind walking when he is there to push Rileys pram up the hills lol!

Haveing TONNES of stringy CM this morning, and its kinda brownish tinged. could be old blood from the swabs i had taken the other night in hospital tho, there was some bleeding so maybe a bit of it has been lurking lol!

Sitting down chilling now after Riley has got up, he's munching away on his brekkie while I have a nice cuppa and a biscuit!

Hope everyone has a good morning x Nikki x

Nik, the sun is lush isn't it!! We're off to park and picnic this morning - if I ever get my bum off the sofa to make picnic, have shower, get dressed, get cash out that I owe and get to playpark - and all in an hour - hmmm...

Morning all....

hwm, hope C is feeling better today. Lets hope the medicine has worked it's magic on her.

mercy, are you feeling better today? You're really having a time of it just lately. Hope the end is in sight for you very soon x

Lliena, has the sickness stopped? Lets hope you'll be having your baby very soon.

Afm, well just feel like i've got a million things to do and no time to do them. Wrote a list last night but feels like i've missed loads out. Oh well i guess whatever isn't done before monday wont get done.

Heading to Gloucester today for Mart's brothers wedding. Gotta say i'm not looking forward to it. Mart's family don't like me and i'm not very keen on them so would rather be working out in a gym then heading down south today. Things we do for our loved ones i guess.

Once we come back tomorrow it's action stations. Putting the cot up and cleaning like a mad woman....

Only thing i'm worried about is i haven't had a show or lost any mucus plug like alot of you ladies. Does that mean that it will be harder to induce me? I'm starting to worry about everything now. The nerves are kicking in big time!

xxx

Philly, hope the wedding isn't too tedious :) Just think once you're back tomorrow you'll be getting all the things ready for your LO :) like others have said, I was induced at +12 last time, and hadn't had a show... so don't worry!!

Morning ladies its my little girls birthday today so we have been up since 6am bless her she was too excited. 6 years seems to have flown by! We are going out for tea to the pub/wacky warehouse later and then tomorrow a few friends are coming down from Manchester for her birthday party and some of her friends from where we live now, so that should be fun! Fingers crossed I dont go into labour ;) :haha:

Philly it doesnt mean it will be harder to induce you at all, with Fi I was induced 8 days over and had no signs at all absolutley nothing and my induction still went well. Had pessary at 7am broke waters around midday and had baby at 12.28 am xx

Lliena, hope your daughter has a lovely day :)

As for us, C on much better form :) Temp up a bit in the night again, but stayed down this morning... she's running around like a loony, has just been flinging herself on my birth ball and bouncing off it, but she got bounced in to the corner of the sofa which I don't think she was so amused about!!

Anyway, I have lots to do, so I'd better get busy! Although I have stripped the beds and tidied already this morning...
Oh and after a week of no mice sightings (or killings :() I heard it scuttling around in the pantry this morning :dohh: but there's a trap in there so hopefully it'll get it's just desserts :)

well today I need to go to the craft shop and get some tracing paper, go to the post office and post something and go and get abit of shopping.
I don't have much confidence any more in driving on my own :S Desperatly need to get it back and I get panicy when I go out on my own! so not a good start already :/
Plus I only have like £1 lol so definate fail today.
Bet i'm still sat here when my OH get's home at 1 and not done anything I need to do, just because it's stuff out the house :/

morning ladies well today i'm on strike today asked hubby when he was gonna bath dog and finish changing handles in kitchen and he said .........do it yourself:growlmad: so i am today i'm gonna do just that but am not gonna do anything else no cooking no cleaning no washing no drying his washing so when the house stinks of wet washing i'll be saying it's yours do it yourself ........ then the cheeky fuck asked to borrow 80 pound off me he got the swift middle finger today he is selling my car for a car he wants as i will need a bigger one and when his mate shows up i'll embarriss the wanker by saying i've changed my mind get your own car to swap :growlmad: i asked him yesterday if we could go for a walk and i got the yeah baby .....and we did well nothing again we went to see his uncle and my brother and his mate the wasn't any fucking time so i gave him shit all night about what a shit hubby he his and that i'm fucking sick of waiting for slow norris to take me into consideration he doesn't listen just plow's on with what ever jamie wants to do and i'm sick of it AARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wanker .....oh yeah and while i was eating my tea yesterday i get a call off his brother asking if his dad can borrow 40pound i said i'll check what i've got and call you back finished eating and went to check just i put plate down i get a call again saying well have i got it so i went:wacko: started screaming i said i'd call back i'm eating aren't i so don't fucking rush me i could:gun: the fuckers down honestly cheeky *******s so then i called them back with a no sorry i've not got it i had but don't rush the pregnant lady with her tea then an hour later j get's a text saying thety have emergancy elec and need bread and milk fags and beer and could he go out and get them some off his credit card it got a swift fuck no off me cheeky fucks they are all adult and emergancyelec will lst til today so basically they wanted beer and fags .....................................................................SORRY :blush:FOR THE RANT BUT I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW:blush:

Morning girls,

Havent had time to read through all the posts yet, but hope you are all doing ok.

Feels like i have been awake for hours, woke up at 5am and couldnt get back to sleep :( oh was up at 6am gettng ready for work, he is off to london today, hence getting up an hour earlier.

And my parents have now gone on holiday, for 2 weeks, lets hope i dont pop in that time, they have already given me the third degree to let them know if i get any pains etc, but I dont wanna ruin their holiday for them. I would quite like to pop though, I think the last few weeks are the hardest of them all.

Oh my word flutter - I think you needed that rant :haha: but all sounds reasonable to me. Would lock yourself in the bathroom have a nice soak in the tub and let OH and family sort themselves out cheeky sods!!!!

My DH has got the idea now that I am struggling a bit and so yesterday when he came home he told me I had done a brilliant job on the kitchen.......I had just wiped a couple of surfaces over and put the pots away.....:haha: he is on egg shells as I have turned into Angry Lia who tells him to feck off if he says something wrong :haha:

Billions of pages to catch up on again :haha: good to hear zoe is coming home today and hope mrs p is doing well! :thumbup:

im hurting :(

its my tummy right in the centre..... not always but im not gunna go as far as saying its contractions..... i think id know if it was......

buts its not the same as the pain ive had up til now, muscle wise.... dunno if baby is pushing against it and its making it hurt more... or maybe ive hurt it more ???

either way i dont like it :(

Aww Steph, I am feeling for you, I hope the pain has died down by now, could you have picked up E or H awkwardly and that has pulled a muscle somwhere? Sending you a big hug! :hugs:

I am too constantly hungry, i just wanna eat, I really want stodgy food, but that seems to be in the house is ice creams and sweets. lol

Im trying not to eat crap, but that's all we seem to have...or melon, but I cba to fight with the melon lol
Just ordered a donna kebab of my OH :) he's on his way home so calling to the chippy.

I have washed ALL baby cloth's now! My last full line of all the little thing's until he come's along :(
omg it feel's like he's knocking or something, keep getting like a tap, tap, tap as if knocking at a door or something. :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->