****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I just got the biggest urge to clean my husbands car, so I went and did it, he was like are you sure and Im like yeah so he helped too but I did most of it. Lots of tummy tightenings now, my plan is to keep as active as possible in the hope it helps things move along quicker. Once I start to want to clean though I find I cant stop, next hit is the travel cot think Il give it a good wipe over and febreeze it as we got it from an NCT sale :D

im tryin to stay active not that i know why the hell im in so much pain today ... but like i just said to olly... i cant have this baby til the washing is away and the kids bedrooms are tidy lol x

just had a lovely morning in the park with my girlies and all our kids! Even tho we got attacked my the most enormous wasps lol!
I have had a pad full of brown discharge during the morning, so am thinking Hmmmmm??
not thinking too much into it tho, we'll just see. Also haveing tonnes of Braxton hicks that are really taking the breath off of me, so gunna go for a nice long walk into Holywood town this afternoon which is a good 20 mins away to see if I can get baby wriggling down some more!

also, got a letter from the Hospital saying that when I was in the other night with the pain and vomitting, they found something in my urine that needs re checking apparently! So am off to the docs at 3pm to have another sample checked and sent away!

Its all go hey haha!
The sun is GORRRRRRGEOUS here today, and it couldnt come soon enough cos I was getting fed up of the rain!

im tryin to stay active not that i know why the hell im in so much pain today ... but like i just said to olly... i cant have this baby til the washing is away and the kids bedrooms are tidy lol x

That made me giggle! haha! Hope the pain eases or turns into labour hun (obviously only when ur jobs are done lol).
Big hugs x x

just had a lovely morning in the park with my girlies and all our kids! Even tho we got attacked my the most enormous wasps lol!
I have had a pad full of brown discharge during the morning, so am thinking Hmmmmm??
not thinking too much into it tho, we'll just see. Also haveing tonnes of Braxton hicks that are really taking the breath off of me, so gunna go for a nice long walk into Holywood town this afternoon which is a good 20 mins away to see if I can get baby wriggling down some more!

also, got a letter from the Hospital saying that when I was in the other night with the pain and vomitting, they found something in my urine that needs re checking apparently! So am off to the docs at 3pm to have another sample checked and sent away!

Its all go hey haha!
The sun is GORRRRRRGEOUS here today, and it couldnt come soon enough cos I was getting fed up of the rain!

Your discharge sounds like what I was/am getting hun sometimes brown sometimes green and snotty and loads of BH's. Fingers crossed its the start for us both soon :D

OH just annoyed me :(

We are ment to be putting up some shelving in our bedroom for the DVDs, as there is 2big pile's and nowhere to put them so they are just stacked on the floor, yet he said we can't afford the wood for them, as we don't have alot of money this month, so that's the shelving for our bedroom and Henry's bedroom that we can't afford to sort yet.

The cheeky get just asked me tho to take him to Wick's so he can get some wood for......his train set that's out in the shed!!!
Not like I'm due in less then 6week's and getting the DVD's onto shelving out of the way and getting the shelves put up into Henry's room isn't more important then his crappy train set, that isn't even in the house!

OH just annoyed me :(

We are ment to be putting up some shelving in our bedroom for the DVDs, as there is 2big pile's and nowhere to put them so they are just stacked on the floor, yet he said we can't afford the wood for them, as we don't have alot of money this month, so that's the shelving for our bedroom and Henry's bedroom that we can't afford to sort yet.

The cheeky get just asked me tho to take him to Wick's so he can get some wood for......his train set that's out in the shed!!!
Not like I'm due in less then 6week's and getting the DVD's onto shelving out of the way and getting the shelves put up into Henry's room isn't more important then his crappy train set, that isn't even in the house!

That is so cheeky!!! Hope you told him where to stuff it! Wood for shelves isnt expensive at all especially if he can afford some for his trainset!

Flutter, sounds like your OH and his family are being right knobends!!
2ndtimemum, not feeling at all ready! But that's OK as I don't think this baby is coming any time soon... I'm just enjoying being a mum to one for a little longer!
Mumma, tummy pains suck, unless they're useful ones... here's hoping it comes to something once everything is tidied!
Danielle, I get RAVENOUS if I leave to long between eating, like a really gnawing painful hunger... if my body could let me know it was hungry before it got to that stage it would be quite useful! Tell your DH no chance on the wood, shelves first!
Lliena, good on you for keeping busy... I just can't even begin to get motivated to do anything like clean or tiday.
Nik, we've been in the park all morning too, with a picnic lunch - lush weather!! Shame it doesn't look set to last :( It's only 10 mins from me in to Holywood, but I'm so put off by the thought of getting Charlotte home up the hill (either pushing her, or cajoling her on foot) that I tend to just drive in - how lazy am I! Hope your wee sample clear now :)

As for me, well I'm off out for tea with my May 08 mummies that I met online when pregnant with Charlotte - a last night out before bambino arrives - going to a lovely restaurant called CoCo in Belfast., but the only time we could get a table is 8.30pm, so I'll be SO tired by the end of the night! And I'll need to eat before the meal I think! Off for a wee snooze now :)

Really cross with myself, we have a really good ear thermometer I've been using on C, bought one when she was born, and in March it fell out of the cupboard and broke, and I ordered the same one again as I had lots of probe covers for it already, and it's very easy to use etc... anyway, just opened the cupboard to check her temp before her nap and the NEW one fell out and broke :( I'm going to try and claim under warranty, but I'm not sure if I'll get away with it!

I told him I wasn't taking him.
So he's asked me t ask my dad to take him to BnQ or somewhere else tomorrow with the trailer, so he can get a big sheet of MDF and make the shelf's out of that.....which mean's I'll have a big sheet of MDF stuck in the house somewhere because it will take month's for him to cut it up!
If he doesn't do it, the DVD's will get selt! We own hundred's of the bloody things and only about 10-20 of them are mine.

I think it was HWM that asked who it was that updated when MrsP was on holiday... I'm pretty sure it was Yas! :haha:

I think it was HWM that asked who it was that updated when MrsP was on holiday... I'm pretty sure it was Yas! :haha:

yeah it was me... ah well, guess that one's not going to really work out either then!! we'll just have to have a mass update in a few weeks time!!
or do you think one of us could ask to have admin access to the first post?

I have no idea, I don't know how it works. When MrsP asked a few weeks ago for a volunteer due mid to late august to help out I almost said I would but I don't really know the ins and outs of the site and I'm worried I would end up erasing the entire thread or something! You lot would kill me :rofl:

thanks ladies well my day is worse been to mw and head is now free i'm going backwards :growlmad: hubby has just called to check my mood and as i explained it's fucking foul thank he said y babt I'M PREGNANT dick head do i need a reason think a bath is in store for me and i've just gone and got castor oil and oj noty sure it will work so gonna leave ita while but i'm not going over again i'll end up topping my if they say term will be 10 lb what will over be oh yeah and mw said it's about 8lb now why can't they just shut there mouths oh and i got the you won't know what to with a girl boys are better obviously a comment from a wench with one of each sex some people can be soo thick sometimes

:wave:

We are home!!! wow what a shock lol Turns out i was right and he was full term as in 40 weeks.I always said he was due 16th July.The midwives feel i was right as he looked very over cooked and had dry skin.

Ashton Luke arrived safely and labour was 1hr 33 mins :happydance: I text Carolyn saying i was contracting every 3 mins which stopped shortly after.I then started proper labour after midnight and he arrived at 1:46 am :wacko:

I am so grateful my waters broke at 2pm as it meant I got my much needed antibiotics.I had 2 amounts 8 hrs worth in all meaning he didn't need any.we had to stay in to be extra careful but it seems he is ok.just have to be extra cautious.

He is a boobie monster though!We have not long go home and the girls love him.

Thanks Carolyn for updates.Sorry to anyone if i never text or not answereed.

Congrats Mrs P x

Attachments

• 100_2230.jpg
    100_2230.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 100_2240.jpg
    100_2240.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 18

We are home!!! wow what a shock lol Turns out i was right and he was full term as in 40 weeks.I always said he was due 16th July.The midwives feel i was right as he looked very over cooked and had dry skin.

Ashton Luke arrived safely and labour was 1hr 33 mins :happydance: I text Carolyn saying i was contracting every 3 mins which stopped shortly after.I then started proper labour after midnight and he arrived at 1:46 am :wacko:

I am so grateful my waters broke at 2pm as it meant I got my much needed antibiotics.I had 2 amounts 8 hrs worth in all meaning he didn't need any.we had to stay in to be extra careful but it seems he is ok.just have to be extra cautious.

Congrats Mrs P x

Congrats hun, he is gorgeous and I love his name too but I would as my 4 yr old is called Ashton Shaw :D.

Amazing that your dates were so wrong as I thought they would be able to tell from the scans.
It's interesting because I am 38 weeks measuring 41 and have been consistently measuring big so I wonder if I could have a lil suprise coming my way :)

Massive congrats again, he really is a little beauty, well done xx

thanks ladies well my day is worse been to mw and head is now free i'm going backwards :growlmad: hubby has just called to check my mood and as i explained it's fucking foul thank he said y babt I'M PREGNANT dick head do i need a reason think a bath is in store for me and i've just gone and got castor oil and oj noty sure it will work so gonna leave ita while but i'm not going over again i'll end up topping my if they say term will be 10 lb what will over be oh yeah and mw said it's about 8lb now why can't they just shut there mouths oh and i got the you won't know what to with a girl boys are better obviously a comment from a wench with one of each sex some people can be soo thick sometimes

Oh flutter, please don't with the castor oil... or do if that's what you really think you should do, as it's a free world and all that, but it can be so dangerous

Congrats Mrs P x

Zoe, you're back!! Congratulations again again :) He's a cutie!

Well, not a lot here, just saying hi!

Congrats again Zoe!! It's great that his exit was long enough to let the ABs work but not too long! Gorgeous little man. :hugs:

i'm ok now had a major meltdown sobbed my heart out when hubby came home he's cleaned through bless he asked if i was ok and then said he'd never seen me so fed up and explained that i'm prob only fed up as i don't know what i'm having and i haven't brought anything yet as i want colours and as i don't know what i'm having we haven't picked a name we had one then changed our minds so i'm all up in air as i'm usually so super organised and just don't feel settled ........ he's prob right as well cause they said conner was gonna be 10lb and i went 10 days over and i wasn't bothered in the slightest i just want my baba to have cuddle time hubby just gave me big hugs and loads of kisses so maybe that helped just maybe

hwm why is castor oil dangerous my sis took it and swears by it she said that you can't have it til 38 weeks so was gonna wait a bit anyway i have been having rtl capsule to help soften my cervix not sure any of it works until your ready tho but am up for info on it :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->