****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I dunno who's body it could be? just another random he killed? He has to be found out though eventually cos he identified the body at the hospital as Denise...my OH thinks im a right saddo :haha:

Lol.... im sure it will all come out but i cant wait to find out!! I cant stand Lucas :growlmad: he makes me mad lol xxx

I could give you a spoiler site if you wanted me too? I knew she was still alive, through subtle hints from ee, such as when they pulled the body out of the river there was no wedding ring on her hand, and plus we never saw the body, major giveaway me thinks

ooh you pay more attention to the little things than I do Lollipop!

lollipop you should be a detective!! as for the spoiler site..... GIMME GIMME GIMME haha!! xx

:hi: Everyone!

There are more than 75 pages to read...OMG! I'm soo tired so hello to everyone and hope you and bumps are ok!

I gathered that Jetters, eoz and Mrs P have had their little munchkins? Congratulations!!!! OMG I can't believe it!! Does anyone know which pages the photographs/annoucements are on?

I'm soooo glad I'm home, family holidays are a nightmare (5 girls, 2 of us are pregnant with LO's already and my other sisters are VIP if you know what I mean?!?!)

Happy I can finally put my feet up and I'm full term too! Is everyone ok? :hugs:

congrats Mrs P and Eoz!!!! Beautiful Babies!! OH!! You must be soooooooo Proud and happy to be able to snuggle and cuddle them beautiful bundles of joy!!

i know this is random - but i swear my little lady is trying to escape!! i think i ate too many magic stars and have given her a sugar rush lol...

my bump is going mental!! i cant sit still... its sore :( im so aware of my cervix and the top of my right bum cheek hurts hahaha... its not labour lol... but wow isnt pregnancy fun haha just thought i would share haha xx

Lucas get's found out very soon ;) and the rest of them find out that Denise is still alive soon to :D
I'm going to guess that it's someone who he tried "saving from evil" like that lass from the club a few week's who he took denise to see in the flat.

OMG I am so bored of this tracing lark! only on F and been doing it for hour's now!

Hey girls

I am home with my gorgeous boy. Am pleased to say little E loves "bubba"

Thanks Emma for updating :hugs:

Congrats again to you Zoe xxxxx

Ah hunny, he is absolutely adorable !!! Good to know that little E gets on well with him !!! :happydance: I do hope Kaitlyn gets on wit bubz wen he/she arrives... :thumbup:

i know this is random - but i swear my little lady is trying to escape!! i think i ate too many magic stars and have given her a sugar rush lol...

my bump is going mental!! i cant sit still... its sore :( im so aware of my cervix and the top of my right bum cheek hurts hahaha... its not labour lol... but wow isnt pregnancy fun haha just thought i would share haha xx

Moglet did that yesterday after I ate a Magnum Almond - he was sticking out about 6 inches extra it was so bizarre! Be prepared for achey bits in the morning if anything like what Moglet did. We were out today for RAF families day and I was convinced the SeaKing taking off was gonna send me into labour! No such luck, a couple of hours of pains then had a snooze and a bath and now just have wriggly Moglet back again :happydance: He cant stay in there much longer surely...?

MrsP he is gorgeous! (as are Ashley and baby K but already said that on FB, off to scout more pics on there now!)

Lovely to see photos of the new arrivals! They are both so handsome! Congrats Eoz and Mrs P! :thumbup: xx

just off to bed now he is lovely mrsp :hugs::cloud9: i feel ok mow ladies think i may give castor oil a miss sounds nasty i've just gave my breast pump a whirl so i'm not the blind leading the blind when baba get's here i don't know what i expected but it really sucks your nipple :blush: i'm such a thicko i just thought it caught milk that flowed out naturally can you believe this is my 4th i know nothing lol

digitalspy is a bookmark on my internet lol .... love it !!! x

flutter just passing on my experience with castor oil.....

i used it when 5 days over with ella..... i took 2 fluid ounces 'mixed' with orange juice.... obviously oil and juice dont mix so its not the nicest of things to drink !! i downed it through a straw, gagged a little coz it tasted rank and then went to bed....

now castor oil works in the same way as curry or a huge amount of pineapple would..... it stimulates the bowel. castor oil is gunna work better than curry or pineapple tho because of course its a laxative rather than just food thats gunna give ya the runs lol x

i woke up from my sleep... went to th toilet and the castor oil did what it does best lol..... major clear out...... and i was sick a little too... summit bout drinking oil i reckon haha anyway... it wasnt long after that the contractions started and i was off to the hospital.

my birth with ella was very straight forward and quick, i felt alert and in control and it was a far more pleasurable experience than harrys birth. altho that was pretty straight forward too tbh. x

i wouldnt knock castor oil..... its a laxative so of course its gunna make you get diareah lol drink water..... its not like you have to waddle miles to go and fetch it in buckets from the nearest source.... its right there in the tap in the kitchen no ?? lol xx

one last thing tho.......... i dont even know when im due !! im either 38 weeks today or 40 + 4....... but im not reaching for the castor oil just yet......

whats the rush ? Xx

AFM - had a crappy day, stomach killing and kept falling asleep lol.... watched a funny film tho, date night - with olly then i fell asleep on the sofae, was in bed by 11..... altho up again at 10 to 3 feeling really sick.... no baby tho :( doesnt feel like shes ever gunna come out lol xx

OMG SUCH BEAUTIFUL BOYS! I want mine now! Congrats again Eoz and mrsp!

Eoz I was hoping you were going to use Ashton! I wish my DH like it as much as I love it!

Castor Oil is VERY BAD! Like mercy said it causes baby to be in distress and poop in the amniotic fluid (well there is a high risk of that happening) It also just causes cramps and dehydration in mum much like carolyn mentioned so please don't take it.

My DH being the lovely man he is bought me my dream front loading, steam, water and energy efficient washer and dryer set today! He even let me have the more expensive model which was about 350 bucks over the budget I wanted to spend. He said he knew I wanted it, then I got oh henry ice cream! It's moments like these where I know he loves me!

Kelly, that washer dryer sounds awesome! Funny how a washer and dryer can be so exciting now. LOL! Oh Henry ice cream?? Was it good? I have never tried that flavour before, but I love Oh Henry bars, so I am sure I would like it.

Well, I watched Alice in Wonderland tonight. Johnny Depp is in it...my long lost love. Funny how he can still be hot with a lisp and a pastey white face...and even though his eyes are as fake as they can be...they melted my heart.

Ermmm..yeah, OK. I am obsessed. LOL!

Baby is feeling REALLY low and I am getting LOTS of braxton hicks, although they aren't painful like Monday..thank God! She is just feeling so low though, and I can't stop peeing. Makes me worried I won't make it another week. I really want to be AT LEAST 36 weeks...I am not sure though. What can I do, right? Or maybe it will be like this for a couple weeks. God help me if so...I swear I walk like I am holding a water melon between my legs...it is SOOO uncomfy.

Totally exhausted so off to bed. Hope everyone has a good night (or day, depending on where you are, I guess! LOL!).

Kelly.Yes it stuck with us and thankfully suits him!Wow 7 days left for you x x x x x

Tina fab fab film and mmmmmmmmmmm Jonny Depp.Hope the pain settles xx

Mrs P.Henry is adorable.you look so well to.Glad smell likes him.hope you all settle in easily.loads of love xxx

LADIES i slept right through!! abby didnt get up once and i didnt get up to pee ALL NIGHT!!

best nights sleep EVER!!

:D xx

morning ladies with my 3rd he pooped inside me anyway and i didn't take any castor oil with him i knew about the clean out and to drink plenty the thing that put's me off is the fact it goes to placenta and that does make sense as that where all food and drink goes and it put's me off thinking baba is drinking oil i've had a chat with myself with 1st i didn't know my dates and altho i was induced when he came out mw said he was on time not over with second my waters broke naturally at 39 weeks and 2 days altho i had him at 39plus6 he wasn't over 3 was over tho at 41 plus3 he is the only one but my feelings are they told me he would be 10lb plus and he was 8lb 4oz so i've had a word with my self and told my self to get a grip

mumma you are soo right i remember going on a thread early on listen to what everyone will be doing to get baba out and i said nothing whats the rush i even comment that they only bake for 42 weeks max and i'll have years after that with them .........it would seem i've become a preggo crazy mom who want's bubba now and i should be just enjoying day's with my boys while they are on holiday before baba come's and upsets the routine and we don't go out for a few weeks so today it's get a grip time i'm taking boys out to the park and i shall wait and try the natural methods like walking and punky lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->