****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I wore them all the way through wired the lot.I have my old nursing bra's now and yes they are a god send x

I got my nursing bras today, I got a 38e, gone up two cup sizes since before pregnancy. It was hard though, cos my bump hasnt dropped yet though, so she said i would have been a 36e, if it had...............
Nursing bras are sooooooooooooooo expensive!!

Just wanted to post that our baby Kai Adeboje was born today at 18:54, after 15 hours of labour. It wasn't the greatest experience, and with most things it didnt go to plan. But both mother and baby are doing well. Will post details later :)

Just wanted to post that our baby Kai Adeboje was born today at 18:54

congrats :thumbup:

well what an eventful day I had...my sister and I got the bright idea to go into town for some pork back ribs...well it was soooooo good!! The kids enjoyed, we enjoyed....then we went shopping. I bought the cutest Baby Phat diaper bag at Winners....I love it!! :thumbup:

Then we all come out to the car and it wouldn't start :shrug: .....well I called my hunny and he told me to check the starter....I don't know what a starter looks like...I don't know mechanics...He told me to find it and beat on it...and then the phone went dead....So here I am looking for a starter under the hood....COMPLETELY CLUELESS :wacko:....So my sister and I just began beating on things with our sandles...(flip flops) ... :dohh: :nope: :haha:

some poor man in his 60's seen us and decided to take pity on us and help us out....come to find out it was a bad battery connection and all he had to do was wiggle a wire..lol.....oh what a day!!!!! :dohh:

Just wanted to post that our baby Kai Adeboje was born today at 18:54, after 15 hours of labour. It wasn't the greatest experience, and with most things it didnt go to plan. But both mother and baby are doing well. Will post details later :)

Congratulations hun x

Well, I have just dragged out the Medela Breast Pump, and my hand pump, and all my breast milk storage bottles to giv em all a good wash in the dishwasher! Got the bottle warmer, bottles and steriliser all ready tonight too just in case breast feeding fails me again like last time! I REALLY hope I can BF sucessfully this time, it would be great!
I dont plan on expressing at first but it dawned on me that it had all been sat packed on boxes since Riley was 9 weeks old (he's 2yrs and 3 months now lol). I figured it'd be a bit grotty and in need of a good wash!

I am starting to feel like I am actually prepared to be a mummy again now, things are coming together nicely! I am aching to get my pram put together and set up, but Mat sensibly keeps reminding me that I cant be trusted not to take it out to test it with no baby in it haha! I have had it together once to see it was all in working order, but then we packed it all back in the box and sealed it up lol!
Also trying out the baby monitor by having it in Rileys room tonight, its an Angelcare one, second hand but it was free and works a treat! So all good!!!
It has one of those movement sensor pads with it too, I was not keen on using that tho in case It makes me paranoid, plus baby will be in with us for the first 6 months anyways lol!

I have had a very hiccuppy baby tonight too, feels like every hiccup is echoing thru my bits tho, and some have been quite painful lol. this little one has a lot to answer for when he or she arrives haha! I imagine all will be forgiven tho :cloud9:

I am so happy to have Mat off work for a while, He has his summer leave from stupid army stuff and then adds his 2 weeks Paternity leave on the top so it means I am getting spoiled with my Mr B attention! It seems odd to think I'll have him at home for so long in one run lol!

Think its probs time for bed now! Not got much planned for tomorrow (technically today I guess at this hour lol), Maybe a spot of food shopping, and a walk round the barracks with the dog to see if I can wriggle my little monkey out! heehee!

Night night all who are in sleep time, and for those in other time zones Goodmorning/afternoon or Maybe Hello is easier haha! :flower:
Hope we're all well
Nikki B x x x x x x x x :flower:

hi ladies
i cant sleep as im being induced at 8am..im frigging scared lol! i know i shud sleep but cant :(.
congrats to the babies born today..
xx

It's
AUGUST!!!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

You can all come out now Babies!!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:dust:

hi ladies
i cant sleep as im being induced at 8am..im frigging scared lol! i know i shud sleep but cant
xx

:hugs::hugs:Good Luck xxxx

Congrats to you all Altaz xx

bless you hunny i can't sleep either hubby snoring and i'm havong pains they annoy me as i know the minute i sleep they will stop and nothing again lol but they have been going since 10 so hopefully they'll get worse so i know where i stand i;ve missed my sisters birthday 31st of july my bro's is today 1st of aug so we'll see if i have it lol hopefully not til 2nd tho and defo not fri 13th and i'm happy is this your first :hugs:

Congratulations hun x

Well, I have just dragged out the Medela Breast Pump, and my hand pump, and all my breast milk storage bottles to giv em all a good wash in the dishwasher! Got the bottle warmer, bottles and steriliser all ready tonight too just in case breast feeding fails me again like last time! I REALLY hope I can BF sucessfully this time, it would be great!
I dont plan on expressing at first but it dawned on me that it had all been sat packed on boxes since Riley was 9 weeks old (he's 2yrs and 3 months now lol). I figured it'd be a bit grotty and in need of a good wash!

I am starting to feel like I am actually prepared to be a mummy again now, things are coming together nicely! I am aching to get my pram put together and set up, but Mat sensibly keeps reminding me that I cant be trusted not to take it out to test it with no baby in it haha! I have had it together once to see it was all in working order, but then we packed it all back in the box and sealed it up lol!
Also trying out the baby monitor by having it in Rileys room tonight, its an Angelcare one, second hand but it was free and works a treat! So all good!!!
It has one of those movement sensor pads with it too, I was not keen on using that tho in case It makes me paranoid, plus baby will be in with us for the first 6 months anyways lol!

I have had a very hiccuppy baby tonight too, feels like every hiccup is echoing thru my bits tho, and some have been quite painful lol. this little one has a lot to answer for when he or she arrives haha! I imagine all will be forgiven tho :cloud9:

I am so happy to have Mat off work for a while, He has his summer leave from stupid army stuff and then adds his 2 weeks Paternity leave on the top so it means I am getting spoiled with my Mr B attention! It seems odd to think I'll have him at home for so long in one run lol!

Think its probs time for bed now! Not got much planned for tomorrow (technically today I guess at this hour lol), Maybe a spot of food shopping, and a walk round the barracks with the dog to see if I can wriggle my little monkey out! heehee!

Night night all who are in sleep time, and for those in other time zones Goodmorning/afternoon or Maybe Hello is easier haha! :flower:
Hope we're all well
Nikki B x x x x x x x x :flower:

Awww its all comin together :cloud9:

hi ladies
i cant sleep as im being induced at 8am..im frigging scared lol! i know i shud sleep but cant
xx

:hugs::hugs:Good Luck xxxx

Congrats to you all Altaz xx

you managing to sneak on inbetween feeds hunny

The only time I can get on is feed times!I have a mini laptop so pop Ashton on the boob and then prop up the lappie (Dell) perfect for stalking you guys x

bless you hunny i can't sleep either hubby snoring and i'm havong pains they annoy me as i know the minute i sleep they will stop and nothing again lol but they have been going since 10 so hopefully they'll get worse so i know where i stand i;ve missed my sisters birthday 31st of july my bro's is today 1st of aug so we'll see if i have it lol hopefully not til 2nd tho and defo not fri 13th and i'm happy is this your first :hugs:

hi hun..hopefuly things are happening for you..no this isnt my 1st..but its an induction which im worried about.i cant believe its august now:happydance:
xxx

I still have about 4 and a half hours till August!!! haha but i think I've given up on a July baby now :)

Still 45 mins till aug for me but yay I'll get my august baby!

Guppy we're gonna stop by the 24 hour grocery store and buy our snacks on the way to hospital.

Eoz, what a birth story! Made me laugh at some points, thanks for sharing.

Congrats to new mummies!

Mercy 16 pounds is NOTHING for a nursing bra! I think the equivalent in pounds for what I Had to pay would be close to 55 or 60 pounds! It was 120 canadian. I had to get a 34 F, I was a 32 c before and likely will have to have the back shortened to a 32 since I bought it before baby dropped but not to worried about that. I only have one for now, am hoping to get another one somewhere cheaper. Thing is when you have such a small torso and large boobies you can't shop at the standard cheaper stores.

I want my boy out! Its aug first! well almost for me and I helped a friend move all day hoping something would happen but nothing, just lots of Bh's.

Morning ladies....

Sorry i haven't been on for a while but motherhood is taking over my life at the moment. It's all so new and amazing to us that me and Mart fight over who is going to do what! lol.

Peter is the best thing we have ever done, i can't believe how much love i feel for him. To say it's brought me and Mart closer is an understatement. He is wonderful with him, though he does need to brush up with the middle of the night feeds! lol

Mw came yesterday, little man has jaundice, didn't seem too worried said to keep up the feeding and expose him to light. Apart from that he is one healthy baby. Thank god! All those months worrying and trying to keep my blood sugars down and here he is, it's like a miracle.

Hope everyone is well. Congratulations to all those who have had their babies and good luck to all the true august ones to come!

Promise i'll come back on alot sooner next time.

xxx

Thought i would copy Eoz and write my birth story. It's a long one so you may need a brew to read it!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...ne-only-peter-joseph-steward.html#post6337921

xxx

Whooop I set a trend ha ha off to read now as Ashton seems to be on a boobie session!

Mrs P & Jetters how are you x

Another of my ladies has gone into labour.Clairebear.she was due the day before me.

How we all diddling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->