****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

hi everyone... i'm happy to announce the birth of my beautiful daughter Amber Louise. Born by elective c-section as she was transverse. Born on 26th July 2010 weighing 7lbs 5oz....

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Congratulations!!!

I think Tigger has her induction tomorrow too...good luck!

LilFooshFoosh glad it went ok and woo hoo for your friend! My twin sister turned weird during my first pregnancy and things are only just getting back to being ok now, but doubt we'll ever be the same either!!

Lliena I'm not sure honey, I've not lost any of my plug and that yet?

Guppy Think I'll be leaving mine at home, unless going for a long journey (at Chester Zoo next Saturday so...) we only live about 2 minutes from hospital so can just nip home!

Moggy Hope you feel better after having a sleep? Never even thought about it being Fri 13th!! I'm due on 10th...:wacko:

Kev's just cooking me a lovely meal and going to snuggle up watching a film!! Have a lovely night ladies...it's August tomorrow! WOO HOO :happydance:

Lou x

Ladies can I ask a question maybe TMI but when you have done the deed with your OH's do you notice more stringy clear discharge the next day?Or could that be my plug still coming away? :blush:

I do notice more clear/whitish discharge the morning after DTD hun! I think mine is usally from the excess fluid (lol) from the previous evenings activities haha!

ok so sat her watching charlie and the chocolate factory and keep getting a pain from my side's going round to the front of my bump and into my back on oneside :( Think I might go and have a lie down for abit :/ 2much cleaning and not enough rest i think

August mummies can you stop stealing all the labour dust please some of us July mummies still need it!! lol though those of us left will be honorary August mummies too :p congrats to everyone who's popped already :D

Sorry!!! :dust: :dust: xxx

Ladies can I ask a question maybe TMI but when you have done the deed with your OH's do you notice more stringy clear discharge the next day?Or could that be my plug still coming away? :blush:

Mine did it to hun.It's to do with the hormone in sperm that breaks cervix down x

I have text Carolyn and nothing and there is nowt on her facebook as of yet x

How are we all xxxxx

ok so sat her watching charlie and the chocolate factory and keep getting a pain from my side's going round to the front of my bump and into my back on oneside :( Think I might go and have a lie down for abit :/ 2much cleaning and not enough rest i think

Over done it silly billy but also sounds like strong B hicks x

I do notice more clear/whitish discharge the morning after DTD hun! I think mine is usally from the excess fluid (lol) from the previous evenings activities haha!

Thanks we havent dtd for a while but last night I was like come on we need to get this baby out :lol: OH obligied but today I have had loads of stringy stuff some just clear but some yellowy/snotty coloured. So I think its my plug mixing with the ahem fluids from last night too. Wish i could stop looking for symptons signs aaaaah! :wacko:

Thanks Zoe too, how are you doing? xx

Told my mum to come and help me with the rest of the floor and she told me she had some stuff that will take the paint off easily with out having to scrub! Why didn't she tell me the other day when I was cursing at the state of the floor :mad:

Fingers crossed for you Mercy!

Lucy, Is it your due date tomorrow?!?! OMG How exciting!!

Yep due tomorrow! not the faintest inkling of anything happening though... I wonder who will have the first baby born in August?!

hi everyone... i'm happy to announce the birth of my beautiful daughter Amber Louise. Born by elective c-section as she was transverse. Born on 26th July 2010 weighing 7lbs 5oz....

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
Congratulations

carolyn is good. no contractions since 3 am on friday so is well frustrated. got mw on monday so think she will get a sweep then.

carolyn is good. no contractions since 3 am on friday so is well frustrated. got mw on monday so think she will get a sweep then.

that really sucks :(

so it started and all stopped again?

boooooo

gem i agree you should have some baby dust lol if yuor lonely there tho stay and chat to us lol

mumma lola is so pretty

congrats all mommies that have had there babies i'll check back in a while hubby wants laptop wtf lol ............

well im going to make a milky hot chocolate, have some paracetomol and sulk off to bed :( still getting that pain :(

A little light reading for you :rofl:

Danielle hugs babe xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...uke-baby-number-5-long-sorry.html#post6335481

Told my mum to come and help me with the rest of the floor and she told me she had some stuff that will take the paint off easily with out having to scrub! Why didn't she tell me the other day when I was cursing at the state of the floor :mad:

:dohh::dohh: :hugs:

:hugs:poor thing.this happened with my 3rd daughter.I went i to labour a week later x

Sending hugs to Carolyn form us too :hugs:

I am sat here road testing my new nursing bra I bought today lol!
I have had a bounce on my ball and a wiggle around and I have to say I am VERY impressed with it!

I have NEVER liked unwired bras as I am quite a big boobied lady, I measured 36 GG today! haha! I normally find that they dont offer enough support and that my boobs go an odd shape without a wore, BUT i accepted the fact that I needed at least one nursing bra and got one from Mothercare!

Its the "fuller bust" range, and its the Nursing T shirt Bra! and I have to say (although it pained me to spend £16 on one bra" Its the best and most comfy bra I have EVER worn!
It looks as good under clothes as any of my wired bras and feels really supportive! Thought I would share the news in case theres any other busty ladies out there who are struggling to find a decent and supportive nursing bra!

I did try on one of their sleep bras tho! WHAT PANTS haha! i lifted my arms up and the whole thing popped up over my boobies leaving them bobbing about all over the place LOL! :haha:

lliena we're all good.could do with more sleep,20 pairs of hands,a chef and a maid though :rofl:

No seriously everything is great.Ashton feeds every 3 hrs for an hour each time.sleeps well and is just totally adorable.I'm having pain though (fibroid) so off to drs to sort my operation date.

:hug:

Sending hugs to Carolyn form us too :hugs:

I am sat here road testing my new nursing bra I bought today lol!
I have had a bounce on my ball and a wiggle around and I have to say I am VERY impressed with it!

I have NEVER liked unwired bras as I am quite a big boobied lady, I measured 36 GG today! haha! I normally find that they dont offer enough support and that my boobs go an odd shape without a wore, BUT i accepted the fact that I needed at least one nursing bra and got one from Mothercare!

Its the "fuller bust" range, and its the Nursing T shirt Bra! and I have to say (although it pained me to spend £16 on one bra" Its the best and most comfy bra I have EVER worn!
It looks as good under clothes as any of my wired bras and feels really supportive! Thought I would share the news in case theres any other busty ladies out there who are struggling to find a decent and supportive nursing bra!

I did try on one of their sleep bras tho! WHAT PANTS haha! i lifted my arms up and the whole thing popped up over my boobies leaving them bobbing about all over the place LOL! :haha:

36 GG :shock: so glad you found comfort at last.Reminds me I need to get measured x

Heehee! They are on the large side!
I have been Very naughty throughout pregnancy and just worn normal bras! they always fit right tho and have never felt the wires poking into me or anythin! I jut thought life would be too difficult without a proper nursing bra for feeding lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->