****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Huge congrats to all the new arrivals! :happydance: So cute! August tomorrow! Woohoo!

ouch at my knee's :( Just spent about an hour scrubbing paint of the nursery floor! Still not half way, but had to come have a sit down :/ going to take me day's!!
not to self : next time put sheet's down!

Mumma She is gorgeous, congratulations x

Lia Great news, can't wait to see pictures!! Congratulations x

Mercy:happydance: on the lost plug, OMG I can't believe you and Lliena might be next!:happydance:

Danielle Yeah, you're on the last box...not long for us now!!

Lovin_it & Melissa I've done the whole sneeze and pee thing, I'm praying that when this LO arrives, it takes that with it!!!!

AFM My bedroom has now been spring cleaned, all washing done and upstairs is sparkling. Wiped kitchen sides but dust is STILL settling so going to leave it another day or too before big clean up:wacko:!!!

Oh and I think Kev needs a new brain...he's taken Jacob out today and only left his phone here on charge, meaning if it all kicked off - he wouldn't be around and I'm not expecting him till gone 5!! STUPID...me thinks:dohh:!

Hope ladies, bumps & babies are ok!! Lou x:hugs:

I wouldnt get too excited about me being next JUST yet lol, it was only a bit of plug, and i am not expecting it to turn into any more excitement as i have already lost a big bit of it a few weeks back! lol. Although I have to admit I would LOVE it to be the begginings of something x

Aliyah Faith born July 28th weighing 6lb 13 at 7.30 am x

Congratulations hun x x BEAUTIFUL name too x x

ouch at my knee's :( Just spent about an hour scrubbing paint of the nursery floor! Still not half way, but had to come have a sit down :/ going to take me day's!!

Oh hun, sit and rest now for a bit me thinks! i got paint all over our carpet when I painted rileys room, its a nightmare isnt it!

Just had a lovely snooze! now contemplating what to have for dinner tonight! :wacko:

Mumma, gorgeous photo!!
Lliena my friend and I both cried at Toy Story aswell...
Moggy, thanks for the update? how are you?
Congrats bbyno1!! Love the name!
Danielle, take it easy!!

Well we spent all day in town, well from 11.30 when we managed to drag ourselves out anyway! Lots of walking round the shops, still no niggles.

Just organising and printing out my blog/journal to make a baby diary for this LO when older, I did the same for Charlotte :)

DH feeling poorly, snoozing on sofa... C and I chiling her with 'piggy' and crayons, me with laptop :)

Fingers crossed for you Mercy!

Lucy, Is it your due date tomorrow?!?! OMG How exciting!!

Holy crap!! 4 more babies updated since last night!! I have to start logging in at least once an hour at this rate. CONGRATULATIONS LADIES :hugs:

Baby France- Yes my friend did come over and things went well. Was a little awkward at first and really it won't ever be the same. I don't trust her anymore and I know she lied to me about a couple of things (she probably felt guilty, but still shouldn't have lied). Anyway, not the end of the world. Also visited with 2 other friends the next day and found out they are expecting (she is 3 months). So *very* exciting there.... I think I may have already posted that though... mush brain. sorry!

:hugs:

Wow congrats mumma and bbyno1 and all the others! Pink and fluffy!

I want to know how carolyn is doing?! She might be our first baby actually born in aug! So exciting! And on her due date to.

I am still cooking bubs away, first due date past so we'll see if he comes before or for the second on aug 3. I want him out now, I wanna celebrate and post pics to all you lovely ladies! Well I am off to help a friend move so maybe that will get something started!

How cool, babies coming left and right! I'll be cheering you ladies on throughout the upcoming month since I have a sinking suspicion I'll have the last baby born in August, lol! Hope everybody has a wonderful day and weekend for that matter!

hi everyone... i'm happy to announce the birth of my beautiful daughter Amber Louise. Born by elective c-section as she was transverse. Born on 26th July 2010 weighing 7lbs 5oz....

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

OMG...here we all go!!! Congrats to all the new arrivals, and best wishes for those who are in early labour/labour/being induced etc. Can you believe we are in August TOMORROW!!!! I am due near the end of August, but this Friday, I am giving my baby her eviction notice as I will be 37 WEEKS!!! I am so DONE with this pregnancy now, and all the BS that seems to have come with it. DONE.

hi everyone... i'm happy to announce the birth of my beautiful daughter Amber Louise. Born by elective c-section as she was transverse. Born on 26th July 2010 weighing 7lbs 5oz....

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yay, congrats! Hope you are recovering well dear!

Mumma She is gorgeous, congratulations x

Lia Great news, can't wait to see pictures!! Congratulations x

Mercy:happydance: on the lost plug, OMG I can't believe you and Lliena might be next!:happydance:

Danielle Yeah, you're on the last box...not long for us now!!

Lovin_it & Melissa I've done the whole sneeze and pee thing, I'm praying that when this LO arrives, it takes that with it!!!!

AFM My bedroom has now been spring cleaned, all washing done and upstairs is sparkling. Wiped kitchen sides but dust is STILL settling so going to leave it another day or too before big clean up:wacko:!!!

Oh and I think Kev needs a new brain...he's taken Jacob out today and only left his phone here on charge, meaning if it all kicked off - he wouldn't be around and I'm not expecting him till gone 5!! STUPID...me thinks:dohh:!

Hope ladies, bumps & babies are ok!! Lou x:hugs:

I wouldnt get too excited about me being next JUST yet lol, it was only a bit of plug, and i am not expecting it to turn into any more excitement as i have already lost a big bit of it a few weeks back! lol. Although I have to admit I would LOVE it to be the begginings of something x

Aliyah Faith born July 28th weighing 6lb 13 at 7.30 am x

Congratulations hun x x BEAUTIFUL name too x x

Oh hun, sit and rest now for a bit me thinks! i got paint all over our carpet when I painted rileys room, its a nightmare isnt it!

Just had a lovely snooze! now contemplating what to have for dinner tonight! :wacko:

Mumma, gorgeous photo!!
Lliena my friend and I both cried at Toy Story aswell...
Moggy, thanks for the update? how are you?
Congrats bbyno1!! Love the name!
Danielle, take it easy!!

Well we spent all day in town, well from 11.30 when we managed to drag ourselves out anyway! Lots of walking round the shops, still no niggles.

Just organising and printing out my blog/journal to make a baby diary for this LO when older, I did the same for Charlotte :)

DH feeling poorly, snoozing on sofa... C and I chiling her with 'piggy' and crayons, me with laptop :)

I plan on staying sat on the sofa for the rest of the night! Told Mike he has to do the pot's before he goes out to his shed.

How cool, babies coming left and right! I'll be cheering you ladies on throughout the upcoming month since I have a sinking suspicion I'll have the last baby born in August, lol! Hope everybody has a wonderful day and weekend for that matter!

Im due day you have your C section, I can see me going into September! :(

Well that's it now, im in my PJ's and glued to the sofa!! Keep getting a pain all the way around under my rib's :(
Think i'll ring my mum and ask her to come and help me finish the floor, i'v not even done half the room :/ not thinking about it tho because I will end up going up and doing more.

Congrats to all the new babies and mommies!!!! :cloud9:

Ladies, what are you planning on doing with your bag?
I am packing mine today (finally :blush:). I was thinking of taking it with me when we go out and about so that i always have it on me, however, i have lots of items that cant be in the high heat of a vehicle and im not sure what to do with them? :shrug: i also have frozen water bottles, OJ, and yogurt in the refrigerator to snack on during early labor...what if im out when i have to go to the hospital?

we have my bag and babies bag in the car boot and notes with me wherever I am. Our glove box is airconditioned so it has some snacks and drinks and has the air con switched on at all times! In early labour if you are up for eating etc its unlikely you will be in hospital. The hospital will have water cooler so just have empty bottle to take and refill and maybe some muesli bars/energy tablets in your bag that dont matter in the heat...

August mummies can you stop stealing all the labour dust please some of us July mummies still need it!! lol though those of us left will be honorary August mummies too :p congrats to everyone who's popped already :D

HWM - am doing okay, slept badly last night so have had 2 naps already today :oops: My back is killing me so hoping that isnt cos he moved round midweek? Am thinking Moglet might ignore his due date and decide to take his big brothers as it was never used...that would be 13th but as it is a friday Im a little dubious of that....see MW on monday so will see what her plan is! How are you? Any sign of a 1st August baby coming on the 1st?

Huge congratulations hun x Love Her name too x

I am packing mine today (finally :blush:). I was thinking of taking it with me when we go out and about so that i always have it on me, however, i have lots of items that cant be in the high heat of a vehicle and im not sure what to do with them? :shrug: i also have frozen water bottles, OJ, and yogurt in the refrigerator to snack on during early labor...what if im out when i have to go to the hospital?

Maybe just have the absolute essentials out and about with you, like ur notes and your clothes for labour. then if things start off while ur not at home is there anyone who could nip home and get what you need for you??

I havent taken anything but my hospital notes out with me when we go out! and my bag is ready to be grabbed at the last minute!

[

Maybe just have the absolute essentials out and about with you, like ur notes and your clothes for labour. then if things start off while ur not at home is there anyone who could nip home and get what you need for you??

I havent taken anything but my hospital notes out with me when we go out! and my bag is ready to be grabbed at the last minute!

We recently moved to New Hampshire from Pennsylvania. The closest family we have is 11 hours away :shock: so that would be a negative. Oh well. I supose, unless my water broke, that i would go home and labor for a while anyways, so maybe it wont be an issue :shrug:

Ladies can I ask a question maybe TMI but when you have done the deed with your OH's do you notice more stringy clear discharge the next day?Or could that be my plug still coming away? :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->