****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Me too, I am due the very last day, but yesterday was also quite exciting as my ticker moved up to the last box - whoop whoop!!

OMG I have a morning off and you guys are chatting your heads off! I hope everyone is ok?!?!

Hope everything is going well with Tigger

Mercy Sounds like you've had a fab day!

I HATE people who park in disabled/family spaces when they don't! I can't help myself and say something to them!!!

Carolyn you have one cheeky little monkey there!!!

Philly & Eoz Its so nice to hear from you and how you're getting on, will go and read your stories!

Lucy Happy due date!!! There's still time yet!

Danielle & Tashalina Bet you feel so much better knowing the nursery is done and everything is on its way!

Lollip0P I thought that it wasn't going to all kick in until next year? I'm not sure though TBH, but will have a look on the government website and check it out?!

Congratulations to any babies born that I've missed! And sorry if I've missed anyone!!!!:hugs:

AFM...I've done nothing but sleep and eat yesterday and today! When I did that when pregnant with Jacob it always meant he was growing so hoping that means this one is on a huge growth spurt. Would love to go for a scan and check everything is ok, but then knowing its to make sure baby is growing ok will just make me worry more than I am now!

Kev and I are going to FINALLY clean the damn conservatory and then IKEA on Tuesday to make it into the kiddies play room!

Hope ladies, bumps & babies are ok!!

Lou x

yup baby france sooo much happier! Mike's going to put the cot up in abit, and I can't see it taking me long to paint the skirting bored :) I'l rope my mum and her friend in (AGAIN) then it will be done in less then an hour.
Just need to get cot mattress, which is my fault we haven't got yet, as I kept saying "we'll get it when cot's up" Mike's mum's buying it us I think so can get that when she get's back of holiday :) moses basket is at my mum's so that need's to come around too and the travel system. Then I WILL be done!

Im not sure baby france, I am sort of going on what I have seen on the news a while ago, I havent checked online recently. I know they were frezzing child benefit, or child tax credits ( I think its one or the other) next april.

yeah but arnt the freezing them for people on higher income's?
it all confuses me. x

I dont it confuses the hell out me, i think its like 40k or something............ I will go and have a look online for a link.

We dont earn over that, so we will be ok, and working tax credits too, someone said you can apply for these before the baby comes, so I might do it tomorrow, get some bits and bobs like that done and out of the way

https://taxcredits.hmrc.gov.uk/Qualify/WhatAreTaxCredits.aspx thats to see if you qualify and you can go through and see roughly how much you would get

I dont it confuses the hell out me, i think its like 40k or something............ I will go and have a look online for a link.

We dont earn over that, so we will be ok, and working tax credits too, someone said you can apply for these before the baby comes, so I might do it tomorrow, get some bits and bobs like that done and out of the way

We just sorted our working tax credits out, they tried tellling us we couldn't have anything so mike rang them and said that he had been told when he rang up for the form's that he would get some so they are recalculating it. Tho wont make much diff to us, as CSA will take some of his WTC.

The child trust fund thing is £50 for any babies born from midnight onwards :)

Well Im still continuously cramping and have been since friday but its just not turning into anything and I can deal with the mild pain so wonder whats going on in there :shrug: Have midwife tomorrow and it should be my normal one who I like so am gonna ask if it is if she will have a look and see if she can see if anythings happening. Cant hurt to ask :)

Had a fantastic Time swimming with riley and Mat, even tho some stupid inconsiderate man shoved me in the bump to get past me, and refused to appologise! thankfully mat didnt see him or I imagine he'd have been on the recieving end of a smack lol!

Anyways, swimming was fab, I felt a bit like a floatation device but it was a good giggle.
Then we went to Pizza hut and had a shamefully huge lunch! yumyumyum!

I think all this walking I am doing is starting to take its toll on my poor pelvis tho, as it kinda feels like its grinding together and is really painful this afternoon! OUCH!
Baby is feeling lower than ever and is headbutting me a lot in the cervix.

just waiting on rileys bedtime now so i can sneak in a bubble bath and a snooze haha!
Hope we've all had good days x

How do you do it hun?so full of energy! grrrr to the rude twat!sounds like a lovely day! yay to floating x

I have crashed and burned since getting home tho lol. I passed into what can only be described as an unconscious sleep on the sofa! Mat was freaked a little cos he actually couldnt wake me at all! I feel like I weigh a tonne now I have woken up, and just been to the loo for the millionth time today and pee'd about a teaspoon! grrrr! I had to keep getting out the pool at swimming cos I felt like I was bursting, then I get there and theres hardly anything! looking forward to getting my bladder capacity back after birth at least haha!

forgot to put brandons weight 5lb 2oz xx

Congratulations hunny x x I think Brandon is a lovely name x

The child trust fund thing is £50 for any babies born from midnight onwards :)

Well Im still continuously cramping and have been since friday but its just not turning into anything and I can deal with the mild pain so wonder whats going on in there :shrug: Have midwife tomorrow and it should be my normal one who I like so am gonna ask if it is if she will have a look and see if she can see if anythings happening. Cant hurt to ask :)

Hopefully the MW will be able to giv u some encouraging news hun that somethings progressing in there! Hopefully :thumbup:

I am getting the vibrating baby feeling again lol! It feels like he ir she has a mobile phone set to vibrate in there! Think someone said the other week that this was how it feels when bubs is engaging?? have I remembered that rigth?
I have the leftover Pizza to look forward to in a while. The nice lady in Pizza hut offered to box it up for me so I could hav it tonight haha!
YUUUUUMMMMYY!!!!
I feel like I could sleep for a month tonight! so might well disappear lol. I am trying my best to think of something exciting to do tomorrow to get me out and about walking again! I really DO feel like keeping active is whats helping the baby to get lower! I have the hugest gap between my boobs and my bump now! Its a really exciting feeling getting to August, feels great thinking that My Baby will definately be here before september dawns upon us!

Cant wait now that I have all my bits and bobs ready! :happydance:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Lets see who gets the dose of labour dust tonight then! :happydance:

oh dear, I have got the biggest craving for beer! I'v managed about 28week's with out beer and now i'm getting close to the end I have the hugest craving EVER!

he was born 430am 31/7 - he gets his full CTF!

Darnit, I'd forgotten about the Child Trust Fund thing!! Ah well, £50 is better than nowt...

What happening with all that now? I never heard anything about it x

As far as I know it's £50 for babies born from now until 31/12/10, then nothing from then on...

forgot to put brandons weight 5lb 2oz xx

Congratulations!

oh dear, I have got the biggest craving for beer! I'v managed about 28week's with out beer and now i'm getting close to the end I have the hugest craving EVER!

Becks Blue is nice as is the Bavaria alcohol free and a nice erdinger without alcohol too!

Well, NIk saying baby is low lucky you, my bump is still so HIGH! heartburn hellish!!
I need to make plans to keep busy this week too, have messaged my mummy friends with toddlers but no replies yet :(

Don't know if you have it there but Beck's non-alcoholic beer is awesome!!! I've been indulging in it every once and awhile :)

The Becks non alcoholic beer is FAB!! tastes exactly like the proper stuff!

Lucy,I am still getting the heartburn, but thankfully am now able to eat a whole meal without feeling like I am gunna puke! and can breathe like normal again x

it's beck's blue that's been keeping me going all this time! But we have non, and I forgot to look in Asda. So it's a cuppa tea for me.

Hi ya ladies just to let you know I just got a text from tiggerlix and she had here little girl at 6:30 pm weighing 7lbs 1oz
She has to stay in tonight but I'm sure she will be on tomorrow.
Congrats hun wooooooooooooohoooooooooo!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->