****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Yikes! And she didn't tear you said? Thats amazing!

Congratulations Carolyn! thats great news x x

Just seen FB and Carolyn she is beautiful! :flower: Well done:hugs:

Congratulations again carolyn.
I'm so tired this morning :( i wanted to stay in bed! Not got anything planned for today so look's like i'll be cleaning :( Wish my mate's had stuck around! Then I could go out with them, I hope they don't think they can all appear out the wood work again when Henry get's here, and then vanish again after they have met him. Not one mate as stuck by me through being pregnant!

Thanks for the updates Billy :) Congratulations Carolyn! Same weight as Charlotte was :)

Having a wee quandry, my brain is seriously not capable of rational processing rihgt now... messages my friends to see who's out today, one come back to say she's free Mon Tue and Wed and that she and her DH are taking their daughter swimming tomorrow (now today!)
So in my incapable way I don't know if she means she's free after swimming or if we are invited to go and join them swimming... Don't want to crash a family outing. I mean I know it's a free world and all so could just go swimming anyway, but it's stressing me out now! what do you ladies reckon?

Just wanted to post that our baby Kai Adeboje was born today at 18:54, after 15 hours of labour. It wasn't the greatest experience, and with most things it didnt go to plan. But both mother and baby are doing well. Will post details later :)

Congrats, how much did he weigh?

Oh i forgot, he weighed 7.67LBs

hwm, i'm sure your friend wouldn't mind you going with them. Just txt and ask if she minds if you join them.

xxx

HWM not sure hun.maybe text and ask what time?see if that gets a reply x

Lliena whoop! countdown is on xxx

Carolyn she is so peachy.good weight! and ouch lol hope you think of a name soon x

Dannielle hugs babe.I see no one any more haven't done for yrs.the more kids the less friends.I hate it.I'd love to pop out for a cuppa x take the time to rest though hun x

oooooo Ashton is due one week today :rofl:

morning girllss..... x

congrats to tigger and carolyn !!!

aahhh the babys are coming fast now eh ladies !!! well im up with the kids doing the regular morning routine while olly and lola are in bed sleeping... lucky little things !! x

my friend will be round later so maybe ill get a go !! x

after pains still killing me but im sure theyll be fine... im coping with tea and pain killers lol xx

hope your all well x

morning girllss..... x

congrats to tigger and carolyn !!!

aahhh the babys are coming fast now eh ladies !!! well im up with the kids doing the regular morning routine while olly and lola are in bed sleeping... lucky little things !! x

my friend will be round later so maybe ill get a go !! x

after pains still killing me but im sure theyll be fine... im coping with tea and pain killers lol xx

hope your all well x

the after pains are evil :growlmad: i had to get sme stronger tabs from doctor.Congrats again x btw kick him out of bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->