****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

have to say I prefer the Bavaria one to the Becks one, but it's not often in Sainsburys... NOT a fan of the Cobra one!

Nik I know my limitations with food volume now... only pain is I'm hungry again half an hour later!

Hi ya ladies just to let you know I just got a text from tiggerlix and she had here little girl at 6:30 pm weighing 7lbs 1oz
She has to stay in tonight but I'm sure she will be on tomorrow.
Congrats hun wooooooooooooohoooooooooo!!!

Awesome!! The First August Baby!!!

Lucy You're right about CTF, just looked up on website now and babies born between now and December 2010 will received £50 CTF and babies after that won't receive anything.

Looks like Kev and I will have to try and make up the rest because its not fair to treat them differently IMO. So we'll just have to try and sort something out so when they're both old enough they both come out with same amount of money if that makes sense?

Kev has just made me a smoothie with pineapple and lots of berries in, yum yum!

Off to read Philly's birth story. Oh and I'm in single figures...9 days left apparently!! :happydance:

Lou x

Hi ya ladies just to let you know I just got a text from tiggerlix and she had here little girl at 6:30 pm weighing 7lbs 1oz

our first August baby :D

have to say I prefer the Bavaria one to the Becks one, but it's not often in Sainsburys... NOT a fan of the Cobra one!

Nik I know my limitations with food volume now... only pain is I'm hungry again half an hour later!

I prefer the beck's on, but that bavaria is nice with lemonade in it :) Never tried the cobra one!

Lucy You're right about CTF, just looked up on website now and babies born between now and December 2010 will received £50 CTF and babies after that won't receive anything.

Looks like Kev and I will have to try and make up the rest because its not fair to treat them differently IMO. So we'll just have to try and sort something out so when they're both old enough they both come out with same amount of money if that makes sense?

Kev has just made me a smoothie with pineapple and lots of berries in, yum yum!

Off to read Philly's birth story. Oh and I'm in single figures...9 days left apparently!! :happydance:

Lou x

I'v told Mike we will try and make it up too £250 then but in something like £1 a week, we don't put anything in his daughters (mainly because he doesn't see her, otherwise he'd have a trust fund set up seperate to the one her mum should have) but we'd do same for her anyway by putting a £1 away, I know it's not alot but it's better then nothing.

Yey for the first August baba! Congratulations hunny x x

hey girsl.... im still here stalking ya and reading your posts i just barely have time to form n opinion at the minute.... after pains r gettin me !! :(

make sure you buy
paracetomol for the pains and feminine wipes for wen u need the loo.... toilet roll jst aint doing it these days lol xx

ill be back soon... catch me on fb if you can lol xx

Ellie-Mai was born on the 22nd july at 3.33pm 12 days early weighting 6lbs 5 xxx

Congratulations xx

Pics of my baby girl...it's the same pic, two angels. I had to take a pic, but it was that shiney paper, so you can kind of see me in it too! Oh well. It's her side profile...nose, mouth, hand under chin. Estimated weight is over 6lbs right now. :)

:thumbup:

starting gettin pain at 10..... i didnt tell olly let him go to bed, made my friend get a cab here n stay with me..... pain got intense about 1...... then at 3 i told olly, called my mum and called midwives..... i was 4cms when they got here..... she was born at 8am.... it hurt a whole lot more than the last 2 !!!

had her at home she was 7lb 12oz born at 8am

10 hours labour !!! LONGGGG

no stitches and all good with the bubba.... few gory details ill share in due course x

:) x

WEll done honey, congratulations to you xx

Lia - Pinkandfluffy had her little man this morning at 4.30am 7lb 3oz she says he is perfect! :cloud9:

Oh lovely. What did she call him?

Just wanted to post that our baby Kai Adeboje was born today at 18:54, after 15 hours of labour. It wasn't the greatest experience, and with most things it didnt go to plan. But both mother and baby are doing well. Will post details later :)

Congrats, how much did he weigh?

Morning ladies....

Sorry i haven't been on for a while but motherhood is taking over my life at the moment. It's all so new and amazing to us that me and Mart fight over who is going to do what! lol.

Peter is the best thing we have ever done, i can't believe how much love i feel for him. To say it's brought me and Mart closer is an understatement. He is wonderful with him, though he does need to brush up with the middle of the night feeds! lol

Mw came yesterday, little man has jaundice, didn't seem too worried said to keep up the feeding and expose him to light. Apart from that he is one healthy baby. Thank god! All those months worrying and trying to keep my blood sugars down and here he is, it's like a miracle.

Hope everyone is well. Congratulations to all those who have had their babies and good luck to all the true august ones to come!

Promise i'll come back on alot sooner next time.

xxx

Glad you are doing well hon, you sound like you are on :cloud9:

Thanks hon, what did she call her?

WOW 28 babies and our first August baby!! :happydance::happydance:

Well I hear by announce an eviction notice for all August babies, pack your bags and get out of your mummy's tummy, its time to come out now and we are all far too excited to wait any longer!!!

AFM - All is well here. Cant complain too much. Tears are still on tap but think thats the tiredness more than anything. Still adjusting to the broken sleep, although cant complain as only have to get up once in the night. Night time he goes 5 hours at a time before needing a feed. So normally do one at 9pm, 1.30am 6.30am so all good.

E is great and loves her lil bro so much, she is just being 2 and testing but she's good really.

Si has been back to work since last week and its back to normal this week so lets see how we get on.

Have been trying to keep up with you all although havent posted much.

Hope you're all ok xxx

hi ya ladies i've been napping i'm so tired walked again today only thin g is my feet are swelling a little and i've now blisters on soles and inbetween toes they kill so i'll be resting up i think how is everyone the naughtys isn't great every 5 hours as i'm sore and i feel i'm being bloody crushed lol but anything that helps me lol

:happydance:for the first august baby:cloud9:

CAROLYN HAD HER BABY!!!

a little girl 1 hour ago!!! 21.59

ill let her fill you in on the birth but i just wanna say how lucky i am that she let me be there with her!!! carolyn was amazing!!

not one stich or graze!!! lucky cow lol.

Congrats carolyn! And on your due date no less!

Woo Hoo! Congratulations and well done :hugs: Another August Baby :baby:

wooo hooo thats fab news!!! congrats to tigger :D

congrats to tigger, hope everything well for you, and that you and bubba are doing good

CAROLYN HAD HER BABY!!!

a little girl 1 hour ago!!! 21.59

ill let her fill you in on the birth but i just wanna say how lucky i am that she let me be there with her!!! carolyn was amazing!!

not one stich or graze!!! lucky cow lol.

:happydance: another august baba! congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->