****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

im ok, just going to take a couple paracetamol's then try get to sleep...wont happen anytime soon, mike as tv on, but i can try, and least im resting while im trying.

it feel's like something is pushing down every now an again :/

im off to try sleep now, back pains just uped a notch, so think I best try and get some kip!!
Night speak to you all in the morning im sure x

tina for sticky eye squeeze some breast milk on to a cotton wool ball and wipe the eye,The antibodies in it will help clear it up.if not cool boiled water x

Lliena Cow n Gate isn't a great milk.all mine were bunged up on iy.Aptimil is the best all be it pricey.I use SMA and we have paste like poo.some days though he can be bunged uo so i add an extra oz of water to his feed x

Danielle how you feeling hun xx

Hi Ladies! Congrats to all new mommies and labor dust to all the ones still expecting. I probably would have been in the same boat if my little one didnt make an early appearance. He has gotten so big since birth even though others who see him and ask how old he is says hes tiny for a month and 1/2. He has been wonderful, he hardly cries which is great. He has been a blessing. I think he's going thru a growth spurt cuz hes eating every two hrs now instead of three.

Hope all u ladies r enjoying ur bundles of joy! Cant wait for the others to have theirs so I can read birth stories.

Here's a few pics of him:

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=110137&stc=1&d=1282446439
https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=110138&stc=1&d=1282446453
https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=110139&stc=1&d=1282446567

I will upload ones with his eyes open once I upload them to my computer.

I'm getting induced this Friday! :happydance: I'm going to go in at 5am, so I better be having this baby on that day! lol.

Btw I've had a weird feeling in my stomach the last few nights.. It feels like braxton hicks but it's not just tightening, it feels like my stomach muscles are squeezing/pushing on the baby and I have no control over it. Anyone had this sensation? :shrug:

I'm getting induced this Friday! :happydance: I'm going to go in at 5am, so I better be having this baby on that day! lol.

Btw I've had a weird feeling in my stomach the last few nights.. It feels like braxton hicks but it's not just tightening, it feels like my stomach muscles are squeezing/pushing on the baby and I have no control over it. Anyone had this sensation? :shrug:

:happydance::happydance: you will be a mummy soon lol as for odd feeling i'd guess it's your body shoving baby down :haha:

Angeltearz Sounds promising..good luck and keep us updated!

How you feeling today Danielle?

Has anyone heard how LilFooshFoosh and Happy_momare getting on? Hope we have another birth annoucement soon!!

AFM my turn to do the night feeds after Kev has let me have a couple off from not being able to walk etc...I actually enjoyed getting up with her and having snuggles. Going to pick up monster in a couple of hours, he slept at my Dad and step Mums last night and we're at MIL for tea and we're hopefully going to take Jacob to the park...weather permitting!

Hope ladies, bumps and babies are well

Lou x

oh well!! im still here with huffs & puffs... im really sad and scared coz i know the baby must have gained more weight! I got the Dr's appointment tommorrow she will scan me again! and may be will induce on friday but must discuss with doc!

I am really in pain uncomfortness i feel like my lady bits gonna fall down from the pressure im getting OMG.. ladies please pray for me!! im always crying! i want to have a natural deleivery!

Has anyone heard how LilFooshFoosh and Happy_momare getting on? Hope we have another birth annoucement soon!!

thanks for asking dear!:flower:

happy mom you poor thing.COME OUT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im still here...with the back ache :( such a rubbish sleep, could not turn over with out waking up. Midwife on Wednesday, so I must remember to tell her!!

im still here...with the back ache :( such a rubbish sleep, could not turn over with out waking up. Midwife on Wednesday, so I must remember to tell her!!

I feel ur pain dear... i hate when it becomes night coz sleeping is a night mare with all the pains.. please babys come out!!:cry:

err ok just read on facebook, that OH's neice as come out in chicken pox's last night :/
I was with her alday Friday, I don't understand the whole chicken pox and pregnant women thing...with me being so late into my pregnancy will I need to have the jab thing? (I had chicken pox when I was a toddler)..

Daniellelk if you've had them then you will be fine :thumbup: I had to go to the doctors as they thought my DD had them :)

Im annoyed that OH's SIL asn't even let mike know, she doesn't know if i'v had them or not, and I can bet you any money if we go over to MIL's, OH's SIL will turn up with LO.

I think I may reconsider my birthing partner :mad:

Just asked Mike to tidy some of his stuff up, because it's getting to hard for me to pick things up off the floor. And he's shouted at me "stop f*ing moaning, that's all you do lately and i'm sick off it"

I'm only in pain with my back, and it's getting that bad that i'm on verge of tear's :/ yet im not allowed to moan at him for his mess :(

Hi girls,

Hope we're all ok there seems to be a lot of us in our final week or going over due at the moment :hugs: to you all.

I don't know if it's last minute nerves but i've all of a sudden to change my place of birth :wacko: we are viewing the local birthing unit today, it's 20mins away and my local hospital is 5, but I hear so much negative feedback about the labour ward at the hospital i've decided to book myself in with the unit.

Plus the unit has a water birth facility which the hospital doesn't and thats what I wanted originally but baby was breech and I was waiting on strepB results, now baby head down post ECV and stre B is negative theres no reason why I can't use the unit!

aaawwwwww babes !! thats not very nice !! olly was like that saying all i do is moan.... when i was preggers.. ppffttt men x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->