****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Man check out my signature :D Shey made it for me on here shes lovely, and I LOVE it!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Mrs P we have got Jack a jumperoo - thinking he will be ready for it come christmas if not then very soon after....Mogster has just had a train table for his bedroom so probably a few accessories for that...have already got most of his car type stuff and few little bits for both - jast have to worry about everyone else now :dohh:

Jack now 14lb 14oz and doing really well (go boobies!) I love my boys :cloud9:

Nice to hear how everyone is doing, much quieter on here though since the babies were born!

well i finally have a comp to catch up on here :) im at a friends tonight babysitting her 2 boys while she goes out on the town :) Abby and Ailah are at chris' so its x factor and catching up on here for me!!
Ive had a good week, since ive been on the meds (half the strength i was originally prescribed) my pnd has been tonnes better. cant remember my last proper bad day :) For the first time in over 2 years im beginning to feel like the real me :) arranging nights out with old friends and going to do an open university course :D check me out :) xx

p.s. finally got round to writing a birth story ...

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/433389-my-due-date-princess.html#post7223619

evening all! I'm so tired today :/ been for a walk around leed's not that I wanted to go :( was ment to be going out for a couple of hour's but me and Mike ended up having a row over that! All because I said when we got in "just feed H while I go get a quick bath and straighten my hair" he went on one asking if I was getting dressed up to impress someone :s I only wanted to straighten my hair because I look a tramp with it curly!
So i'v ended up staying in :/ It's not like Mike to be like that :(

Anyway because of his little tantrum I went and sat in the nursery to feed H, and thought sod it, i'l put him in his cot and put the monitor on him, i'l get him into a bedtime routine and I'll make sure he stick's to it as best I can. Bath fed and bed for 7 :) Mike's not going to like it tho, but H is 4week's tomorrow it's about time he had some routine that's stuck too.

Moggymay, our babies have the same birthdate... don't know why I didn't notice that till now. Only Skyler is 11 pounds 6 ounces. He likes to take his time growing apparently!

Lliena I love the siggy addition very festive

Lliena Your signature is fab :thumbup:!! I love it!! How are you and family? Hope you're all ok x

So so glad you're feeling better Carolyn!! You sound much more positive too! Enjoy your girly night out and check you out at open university!!

SUPER BOOBIES Moggy thats fab! :happydance:

Kelly Well done you on weight loss (I think you look fab from your pics anyway!)

Danielle bloody men eh!? As if the most important thing on your mind right now is pulling/impressing somebody!! The dodo!!

AFU fantastic weekend, although I've shouted at my dad twice. Once was he keeps giving Jacob sweets...I don't mind one a day but he literally just fills him up on them. So I shouted at him and told him it needs to stop.

He's just given up smoking too but decided to be a social smoker - he had a cigar last night then came in and just picked Emma up. Erm...no you don't. He said I was being silly - I don't smoke, neither does OH and I'm not having you breathe on her when you've literally just had a cigar - don't like it?!? I don't fecking care! Prob over the top but. He's a great Grandad, always playing with Jacob and that, but there are rules right? At least he said yeah ok - he looked crestfallen actually. I feel guilty now just reading that, he was close to tears. I know he doesn't maliciously want to hurt them but there are limits.

I might pop on tomorrow before but really busy day tomorrow, Emma's injections, my check up and we go away too! And not even started to pack yet :blush:

Hope you've all had brill weekends

Lou x

I wouldn't mind but I haven't been out for nearly 10month's my hair hasn't even been straightened by me since before I had Henry..it was straightened last week for a couple of day's when I had it cut. So I just wanted a couple of hour's "care free" even tho it wouldn't have been because it would have been first time i'd gone out to enjoy myself, and I would have only been able to have a couple of drink's and be coming home for 10. But nope because it mean's Mike had to stay at home with the baby on his own he got arse on :( and now i'm in a shitty teary mood :/

Lliena Your signature is fab :thumbup:!! I love it!! How are you and family? Hope you're all ok x

So so glad you're feeling better Carolyn!! You sound much more positive too! Enjoy your girly night out and check you out at open university!!

SUPER BOOBIES Moggy thats fab! :happydance:

Kelly Well done you on weight loss (I think you look fab from your pics anyway!)

Danielle bloody men eh!? As if the most important thing on your mind right now is pulling/impressing somebody!! The dodo!!

AFU fantastic weekend, although I've shouted at my dad twice. Once was he keeps giving Jacob sweets...I don't mind one a day but he literally just fills him up on them. So I shouted at him and told him it needs to stop.

He's just given up smoking too but decided to be a social smoker - he had a cigar last night then came in and just picked Emma up. Erm...no you don't. He said I was being silly - I don't smoke, neither does OH and I'm not having you breathe on her when you've literally just had a cigar - don't like it?!? I don't fecking care! Prob over the top but. He's a great Grandad, always playing with Jacob and that, but there are rules right? At least he said yeah ok - he looked crestfallen actually. I feel guilty now just reading that, he was close to tears. I know he doesn't maliciously want to hurt them but there are limits.

I might pop on tomorrow before but really busy day tomorrow, Emma's injections, my check up and we go away too! And not even started to pack yet :blush:

Hope you've all had brill weekends

Lou x

We are all good thanks :D Avalon has a cold at the min bless her and is all snuffly I have got her a nose thing that helps suck the snot out and it seems to be working a bit thank god! She has her injections this week too on thur they are booked for and I'll get to see how much she weighs now too.

You werent being harsh with your dad I dont think either. I hate smoke and wouldnt want anyone picking up my baby if they smelt of it!

Moggymay, our babies have the same birthdate... don't know why I didn't notice that till now. Only Skyler is 11 pounds 6 ounces. He likes to take his time growing apparently!

Theyre growing about the same rate as Jack was 10lb 2oz when he was born :shock:

Hi ladies,
Back using my phone! :-( just wondering whats happening with the awards if anything xx

Theyre growing about the same rate as Jack was 10lb 2oz when he was born :shock:

It's funny how all kids sort of grow the same amount. I was looking at my kids health books, and they all grew about the same weight by two months, even though they we were all diff weights...the each gain about 3.5 pounds by two months. Isn't that interesting?

...and the winners are...

If you've won an award I will PM you the link to your blinkie and you can add it to your siggy :) If you're lucky enough to have won more than one category, then let me know if you'd like to combine your blinkes in to one...

last August baby daniellek and baby Henry - born 13 Sept

earliest August baby vermeil and baby Vincent - 89 days early, born 9 May

most overdue August baby princessellie and baby Serin - 19 days late

heaviest baby holywoodmum and baby Bridget - born 11lb 0.5oz (5.01kg)

lightest baby vermeil and baby Vincent - born 1lb 4oz (0.57kg)

biggest loser emmadaisy - 42lb lost (19.1kg)

baldest baby clairebear and baby Harry - as voted by you!!

hairiest baby JASMAK and baby Kelana - as voted by you!!

youngest mum cabaretmum2b - 18

oldest mum Xanth - 40

baby who looks most like daddy JASMAK and baby Kelana - as voted by you!!

baby who looks most like mummy Lollip0p and baby Kaiya - as voted by you!!

smallest sibling age gap Baby France - 15 and a half months

biggest sibling age gap Xanth - 17 years

mummy of many Deli and tyandemsmummy - both have 6 kids

longest cling on stump moggymay and baby Jack - still there after 20 days

shortest labour tessica123 - 33 minutes

longest labour Kaila - 72 hours

most knowledgeable mum moggymay - as nominated by you!!

longest baby carolyn_s and baby Ailah - 23 inches (59 cm)

shortest baby tessica123 and baby Christopher - 18.5 inches (47 cm)

due date babies tiggerlix (Amaris), carolyn_s (Ailah), Pops (Iris), ozzie24 (Thomas), Sparkles23 (Zachery), 2ndtimemum (Ellissia), melon#1 (Scarlett), I'mHopinG (Matilda), happy_mom (Ahmed), alaskanwhitec (Annalise)

most popular birthday 12 Aug 2010 - NeyNey (Dylan), x-xJenix-x (Ellie), fluffy (Rory), Baby France (Emma), cw1975 (Archie), flutterbaby (Joel), holywoodmum (Bridget)[/SIZE]

Well done to the winners xxx

All 3 of my youngest have chicken pox :cry: and my cat is poorly in the vets :cry:

woohoo forgot about latest august baby :D

Second night on H being upstair's on his own, doing well :D both night's he's woke up for a extra couple of oz then gone back off to sleep :) only thing I want now is the 5/6 feed to go to 6/7 then i'd be a happy mummy lol
ooh and he's started to turn himself onto his back on his own now when he's put onto his side...my mum put him on his side in his moses earlier and he turned himself on2 his back :)
where i'v been stitched after having H as started stinging again when I wee, do you think I should mention it to doc's when I go for my postnatal? Also what do post natal's involve...?

my post natal check she just did BP and asked was I ok... useless!! I'd def mention stinging in stitch area...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->