****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

She wont even sleep now, has barely stopped screaming since 6, and now abby been sick x

Oh no! I'd ring the doctors, is there a bug going around? Doesn't sound right with both of them being off!

Princessellie got you down for 19 days already!!
I reckon we could have a multiple award for due date babies carolyn :) She's long!! that's 23 and a bit inches :)
i've updated those age gaps aimee and princessellie :)

Carolyn how are your two now? I can't remember C being too off colour after her jabs but that's 2 years ago, and B hasn't had hers yet...
I'd definitely call the doc

As for us, C still spotty, B still clear. Thankfully C still on good form. She normally goes to Tumble Tots on a Wed with my mum or dad, obviously she can't do that, but dad's still going to have her for an hour or two so I can go and buy some tights for the wedding and exchange jeans at New Look (they say 16, but they're miniscule, I didn't try them on... think they've the wrong label on as I have another pair same style and everything in 16 that fit perfectly)

Oh and can I just say from all your PMs what a fab bunch of mummies we are - the weight losses are amazing if nothing else!

I'll try and put all the photos together today so we can vote :)

OMG Ailah was long - how long at 6week check? I love tall little ladies, they carry off the tights and boots combo so well.

How are the girls now? Did you speak to doc? Maybe a bath to calm her down warm water etc?

Big :hug: for you, you must be knackered, is there anyone who can give you a break?

ok, we will have a laugh!!

Charlie was only 4 days over due so dont win anything there!! weighed 8lb 2oz.
I was in labour for 27 hours technically but in slow labour for 2 weeks!! which ended in emergancy section.
Charlie looks double of his brother (oh son, not mine x) and double of his daddy when he was little.
Im 30 so doubt Im oldest mummy!!
Ive lost 3 stone since having Charlie 9 weeks ago and that is wothout dieting really!!!!

Hi guys quick message to say my sister came round to help. Kids much better. Gonna try and catch a nap wil pop on later to catch up properly.

Thanks ladies xx

emmadaisy, great weight loss!! Carolyn, glad you sis could help out, but much more glad you kids are better in themselves!

great weightloss ladies!!! :dance:
I lost all of my baby weight within a day or two...dont be jealous though, it was only 13.5 pounds- so it was practically all baby and placenta :blush: With that i also lost another 13 pounds. By the end of week one i was 13 pounds under pre-pregnancy weight...once again, dont be jealous, i barfed my guts out until week 25 and lost nearly 10 pounds by tht point. Didn't get back to prepregnancy weight until week 29-30 and i didnt actually get past pre-pregnancy weight until week 31-32. So i guess its not really a success considering the vomiting did all the work :haha:

Speaking of weight, i was placed on Domperidone due to major milk supply issue caused from SUPER low prolactin levels...well i was reading that it causes weight gain :cry: anyone know any of this? :shrug: i really hope thats just all a bunch of internet talk and not actually true. I was already overweight to begin with (still am). I dont want yet another barrier to getting to a healthy (and good looking :blush:) weight :( I know its worth it so i can nurse my little one but dang, can i ever catch a break when it comes to weight :wacko:

Glads the girls are a lot better Carolyn, did see your staus updates on fb during the night when i was up too. hope you have managed to get some sleep and restnow.

Baby that looks most like their daddy!!!

Ava
62760_10150287939325294_707660293_15155174_1992055_n.jpg

daddy as a baby
64359_10150290683960294_707660293_15214326_1720402_n.jpg

Ava and daddy :)
33593_10150288762460294_707660293_15178730_8294842_n.jpg

xx

my labour was 3 days, hospital kept delaying it cos i was only 30 weeks then my little princess was born 10 weeks early at 3lb 5, now putting on an ounce a day! now looking at her she looks like MY sister when she was a baby aha :)

For the baby most looking like her mummy, I think I might stand a chance?
I think it's uncanny, couldn't find a better picture though.

Ava;
https://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab97/donna_xoxo/Photo0086.jpg

Me as a baby;
https://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab97/donna_xoxo/SDC10759-1.jpg xx

rainbows just putting photos together now!
kaila, how is isabelle doing now? 3 months old already, wow!

I won't put pictures of me as a baby on...doubt I'll look like Emma anyway. I was 3lb 6oz when I was born and had bags of skin apparently. Hazel was the fatter one weighinh 4lb 3oz!

Just been out for a very large dinner and hoping it doesn't affect my weigh in too much tonight!

Hope everyone is ok and well?

Lou x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"