****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Well done to the winners xxx

All 3 of my youngest have chicken pox :cry: and my cat is poorly in the vets :cry:

Hope the pox is shortlived, C was fine with it in terms of knowing she was 'ill' and all scabbed over after 5 days

Well done to the winners xxx

All 3 of my youngest have chicken pox :cry: and my cat is poorly in the vets :cry:

Aw hope they are all better soon :hug:

Did you manage to get to post office yet with the bottles hun?Dont worry if not I can wait a bit xx

yes hun they were posted on saturday.Sorry it took a while xxxxx

wow ladies, so quiet today!!

Bridget just had her 8 week check - she now weighs 14lb 14oz!! all good with her :)
edit: OK i should not try and convert kg to lb in my head, she actually weighs 13lb 13oz...

evening ladies H as been weighed today and is now 9lb 12 :) I was expecting 9lb something but not 12! getting a little fatty :)
He's had a bit of an upset tummy today tho bless him :(

Darnit carolyn you beat me in longest baby by half a cm! lol

abit of a TMI quiestion but....I stopped bleeding about 3day's ago after I started pill on Monday. Then today I started bleeding again, so thought oh my period must have started. Anyway swould the first period be dark blood and have the odd clot? x

abit of a TMI quiestion but....I stopped bleeding about 3day's ago after I started pill on Monday. Then today I started bleeding again, so thought oh my period must have started. Anyway swould the first period be dark blood and have the odd clot? x

I'd say it's still your lochia loss... mine dried up for a few days then came back...
Only just had first period this week at 8 weeks...

thank you to everyone who voted for my baldy baby! x x

:)

I'd say it's still your lochia loss... mine dried up for a few days then came back...
Only just had first period this week at 8 weeks...

thank you to everyone who voted for my baldy baby! x x

:)

thank's

If i'm not around for a while you will find me on facebook...thinking about having a brake from this site for a while.

nah another one...i'll just come on to this thread and avoid any other bit's of BnB lol

I think i'm just over tired tonight and it's getting 2me quick what's been said, especially when im not begrudging anyone of anything and never said anything to the sort. I'm close to tear's because of how crap they have made me feel :/ before we had H, I put my OH's daughter before us, even tho id never met her (and still only met her twice now), and I still end up telling my OH to get stuff for her we can't afford because I know her mum wont.

oh and your blinkie i think it did it wrong i meant to change it to Last 'August' Baby instead of Latest if that makes sense? I've changed it, will PM you new link and you can decide which to use :)

oh and your blinkie i think it did it wrong i meant to change it to Last 'August' Baby instead of Latest if that makes sense? I've changed it, will PM you new link and you can decide which to use :)

yeah I never even realised tbh lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->