****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I won't put pictures of me as a baby on...doubt I'll look like Emma anyway. I was 3lb 6oz when I was born and had bags of skin apparently. Hazel was the fatter one weighinh 4lb 3oz!

Just been out for a very large dinner and hoping it doesn't affect my weigh in too much tonight!

Hope everyone is ok and well?

Lou x

are you a twin then? i guess from that you are! hope your weigh in goes well :)

Vote for the following categories...
Baby who looks most like mum
Baby who looks most like dad
Baldest baby
Hairiest baby

Please don't reply with your vote... use this link to place your vote!! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YB85Z5B

Here are the pics for you to compare and chose your winner! The voting will close on Sunday evening (midnight UK time).

Baby who looks most like daddy...
https://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo179/holywoodmum/BnB%20Aug%202010%20Awards%20-%20voting/baby_looks_like_daddy.jpg

Baby who looks most like mummy...
https://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo179/holywoodmum/BnB%20Aug%202010%20Awards%20-%20voting/baby_looks_like_mummy.jpg

Baldest baby
https://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo179/holywoodmum/BnB%20Aug%202010%20Awards%20-%20voting/baldest_baby.jpg

Hairiest baby
https://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo179/holywoodmum/BnB%20Aug%202010%20Awards%20-%20voting/hairiest_baby.jpg

Voted! Oooh its exciting!!

Lucy Yep yep, I'm a twin. She's two minutes older than me! Kev's got twins in his family to and the skipped generation landed on us. We're identical...although I'm now the 'fat' one! LOL

Although not for long...I lost another 2.5lbs tonight taking me to another stone meaning I've lost 31lb since having Emma! I'm sooo excited and pleased, I measured my waist before I started WW and in 6 weeks I've lost 4 inches from my waist and hips and 2 inches from my thigh. I just can't believe it. I WILL be a yummy mummy! LOL!

Hope ladies and babies are well x

Lucy Yep yep, I'm a twin. She's two minutes older than me! Kev's got twins in his family to and the skipped generation landed on us. We're identical...although I'm now the 'fat' one! LOL

Although not for long...I lost another 2.5lbs tonight taking me to another stone meaning I've lost 31lb since having Emma! I'm sooo excited and pleased, I measured my waist before I started WW and in 6 weeks I've lost 4 inches from my waist and hips and 2 inches from my thigh. I just can't believe it. I WILL be a yummy mummy! LOL!

I am a twin too! I am two minutes older than her!! LOL! We were 4lbs each.

Well done hun thats fab weightloss :D :happydance:

oh man, totally wish i would have caught myself up with this thread! :dohh:
Well,even though its too late, here is a pic of my very hairy baby/ a daddy -son look alike pic.

58125_10100476713324564_9379207_75135676_7523218_n.jpg

All he needs is facial hair IMO:haha:

Just voted :thumbup:

what you think for baby who looks like daddy?

my labour was 5 hours

lol im pretty sure i win most overdue...19days :wacko:

x

19 days over OMG!!!! They wont let us go more than 12 here. Fortunately I've been induced with both of mine one on EDD and the other 2 weeks before. How did you manage?

Peek a Boo!
Well I have been a busy bunnny what with my two getting the chicken pox and then their sickness bug, then going out and getting drunk for a friends birthday and hillariously trying to express milk when i got home that I was devastated to throw away as i was convinced I'd get Georgia drunk haha, and hubby getting ready to leave us to go to Kenya with his Regiment for 6 weeks (which he did today :0( ..), and generally being a mummy of two! I am finding getting on here difficult! I always seem to have my laptop lurking in the corner of my lounge logged onto facebook, and I dip into that from time to time, but dont get why I am not logging into here! SO I shall try harder! x x

I will come on tomorrow and have a good sift thru all the posts I have missed etc, and do a proper catch up!
I hope you're all well x x
HWM, I think I am Little Miss Average, and dont really qualify for any of the awards catagories lol! She was Fairly quick to arrive, but not hugely speedy, she was average weight and length, she looks like her brother a bit but a bit like me too lol! She was born on one of the first few due dates I got but not the actual one haha! So I will just eagerly await seeing who gets what x x x

Anyways, shall be back in the morrow x x
Nik x x

Hey you, nice to hear from you. Sounds like you have been a very busy bunny. x

Hi guys quick message to say my sister came round to help. Kids much better. Gonna try and catch a nap wil pop on later to catch up properly.

Thanks ladies xx

Glad the kids are better hon, I hate it when mine aren't well. Just makes me want to cry, I feel so helpless. x

Baby that looks most like their daddy!!!

Ava
View attachment 123224

daddy as a baby
View attachment 123225

Ava and daddy :)
View attachment 123226

xx

Too cute!

OM Goodness, look at you go 31lb!!! :happydance: And there's me singing and dancing about 11!!!

anybody want my cold?:/

Not thanks hon, only just got rid of mine.

Hope you feel better.

AFU - Daddy P's birthday today so we are off out for dinner this evening, well this is to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Going to the place we had our reception, they have a restaurant as well as functions. Kids have gone to Si's parents. I cried like a baby once I packed them in the car. I hate them away from me.

Si is playing his new computer game and I am just having some time to my slef. Although just planning a long hot bubbley bath all to my self and a hour or two to get ready at my lesure.

Picking the kids up in the morning from the In-laws and then off out for a chinese with friends for Si's birthday.

AFM - I have had a mild bout of Bells Palsy, had it once before but very badly 6 years ago, fortunately my face didnt drop for too long or too badly, last time I lost the complete use of the right hand side for 2 weeks. Have steroids and antibiotics to help which seem to have done the trick.

I have also started christmas shopping,a although not as organised as some of you. Have bought E a battery operated quad, they were in Tesco £30 reduced from £60 and she has some happyland stuff. Its her birthday in 4 weeks first though.

What are you all buying your new LO's? I dont knw what to get for Henry he wants for nothing so I may just put money in his savings. He really doesnt need a thing.

Love to all and hope you are all about to have a fab weekend xxx

my cold was the end of august...must have made it across the lake
Ill be damned if i didnt get the stupid cold from week 37-week 40 of my pregnancy :wacko: the entire time i figured it was "labor signs"...but nope :nope: I didnt go into labor until 41+4 :dohh:

i havnt been on here in ages! but my little one would seriously be a contender for a hairy baby- but not sure about putting pics up!

and i was 15 days overdue too!!

Hi everyone. Well, I got Miss Kelana weighed today. She is 12lbs 2oz. My chub chubs. I also weighed myself, and I have lost 35lbs so far. I have to start dieting to lose the rest now, I am sure.

God MrsP hope you're ok!!! FX you have a brilliant weekend!!! Hope you're feeling better!

Hope all of those with colds feel better soon!!

jas Chunky monkey!!! Yeah at your lost weight too - you feel absolutely amzing for it don't you! I can now roll around with Jacob on the flooor - the first time in a long time!

Hope everyone and babies are ok

Lou x

Mrs P, we just ordered a custom Ottawa senators home jersey for our boy to start, we'll likely get one or two smaller things and keep it simple this year since he's so young plus we had to buy all the baby stuff!

My weight loss total is now up to 25 pounds, I've lost 3 pounds more then I gained so I am happy but still have about 2 inches to go on my tummy, some of the looser skin is still hanging around. Getting a gym membership soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->