****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

yeah make a super mum aug 2010 blinkie that we can use :D

I'm on the case :)

HWM are you bf'ing or ff or both? I am wondering when or if mine will come back while i am bf'ing.

I BF until 3 weeks, totally formula now...

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all ok!!

Well done to those who won awards! I got Most popular birthday and smallest age gap woo hoo!!

Just got back from our hols and got to go and try make myself pretty for an engagement party tonight...will catch up later!

Lou x

Enjoy the party!

supermum
https://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo179/holywoodmum/BnB Aug 2010 Awards/supermum.gif

supermom
https://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo179/holywoodmum/BnB Aug 2010 Awards/supermom.gif

To add to your siggy... User CP, the Edit Signature... then use
at the end of the link :)

ladies, is there anyone out there?! it's nearly 48 hours since anyone posted, what's going on!??

I came on to post earlier! then forgot cause I went to make a cuppa :/
TMI I'm still bleeding and it's pretty bad now, to the point I was having to change a always pad every 30-60mins and was putting 2 on at a time, and sent Mike to asda to get some maternity pad's. I feel so drained of energy despite the fact I had a decent sleep last night as my mum had Henry :( My mum thought it was a period until I pointed out i'd not finished a pack of pill's yet.

TMI I'm still bleeding and it's pretty bad now, to the point I was having to change a always pad every 30-60mins and was putting 2 on at a time, and sent Mike to asda to get some maternity pad's. I feel so drained of energy despite the fact I had a decent sleep last night as my mum had Henry :( My mum thought it was a period until I pointed out i'd not finished a pack of pill's yet.

that seems a bit odd danielle to be bleeding that heavily. I don't know how it works with the pill, can you not have a period when you're taking them? (you have a week off don't you?) Henry is what, just over a month? I'd say it's still lochia, mine lasted over 4 weeks... I thought we had to use condoms until after 6 week check anyway?! Not that I've seen any action in that department, but that's a whole different story! It might be worth mentioning to HV though if you're worried.

Mine lasted for bout 5 weeks Danielle then I got a week break before my period came so could still be lochia for you too. If it contiues much longer though Id go get it checked at dr :hugs:

that seems a bit odd danielle to be bleeding that heavily. I don't know how it works with the pill, can you not have a period when you're taking them? (you have a week off don't you?) Henry is what, just over a month? I'd say it's still lochia, mine lasted over 4 weeks... I thought we had to use condoms until after 6 week check anyway?! Not that I've seen any action in that department, but that's a whole different story! It might be worth mentioning to HV though if you're worried.

Doctor put me back on pill when he was 3week's old.

My bleeding stopped when I started pill after a few day's, no sign of bleeding for about 4day's then....wham :(
Henry's 5week's on Monday.

My god I've been soooo busy! Hope everyone is ok?!

Danielle I think I've finally got my period now...my bleeding has been on and off for last 8 weeks?! But it finally had about a week off but I started bleeding again yesterday.

Emma slept through last night! Yeah! Doubt I'll have the same tonight but we'll see eh?! Jacob had his first birthday party today and then we went to Kev's mums for tea, just finished my ironing from our hols and my plan tomorrow is to clean the house from top to bottom.

Love to ladies & babies

Lou x

Hi!

Im still here, get my home internet installed on thursday so i will be on to catch up properly then :) hope everyones ok xx

Hi!

Im still here, get my home internet installed on thursday so i will be on to catch up properly then :) hope everyones ok xx

oooh, internet again carolyn, good times!! i'd be bereft without it!

I cant imagine life without the internet. lol

Did everyone have a good weekend?

In regard to the period thing, i bleed until i was 3 weeks pp, and then i had one day of light spotting at 5 weeks, and then i went back on the pill at 7 weeks, and and finished this packet on friday, so i should be getting my period very soon, but i havent taken a pill for 4 days and it hasnt come yet.........
are you likely to miss a period when you first go back onto the pill?

speaking of lost, I lost my watch - in the house?! however did I manage that?? it's been gone for three days :( I bought a new one today, I wanted the same one again from Decathlon, but they're end of line now, only one left was the same colour - couldn't bring myself to buy an identical one (even when half price!) incase I found the other one and I'd have two the same, but I like new one too :)

sorry another bit of a TMI question from me..
When I had H, I had stitcher's, do you think there is any chance my tear as opened up or something? :S

Can you have a look Danielle?! I'd think that if it was a 'surface' tear rather than in your vagina you might be able to see if it was bleeding? I'd think the blood would be brighter red like from a fresh wound too...

I'm planning too..when i'm on my own! My mum's been here alday and now my OH's here, so i'l wait until i'm on my own :)
Just where I think I had stitcher's it feel's abit sore when i wipe and the blood is bright red :/ but then (TMI) I guess I wouldn't be able to feel it coming out like I do if it was my tear :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->