****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

oh dear!! hehe, that's awlful. i took it when i had my ectopic pg cos that makes you constipated and the hospital gave it to me. it gave me awlful stomach cramps and dizziness but still didn't go to the toilet! i've tried the fibre thing for two weeks and it just hasn't worked (before movicol was only thing that worked but can't take that now with pg), my tummys massive, everythings swollen so i have to give it another go, will persist with it and fingers crossed it does the trick. i will go carefully though, thank you!!! ;-)

Tiredlady if you get to the point where you haven't pooped in 6 days you should head to emergency as your bowel might be impacted they tell us not to go any longer then that. You might need an enema to get you going again. Have you tried those probiotic yoghurts? They are suppose to help regulate you. I wish I could offer more advice but I have had the runs non stop since I got my BFP which sucks!!!

Vicwick so sorry to hear about your loss.

Hey there, i'm in upminster! close to upminster bridge so a very close neighbour to hornchurch. how have you found the local hospital? they have been nothing but incompetant with me, hope you've had a better experience!
rachel
x

Oh not far at all. I am on South End Road.

I am at Queens, I had DD there and they were great, bit slow in labour but that was lack of staff so not totally their fault and then DD was diagnosed with a hole in the heart and they were great so I have to be honest no complaints.

You don't like it there? x x

Hi guys. I got my booking in appointment at the hospital today so i am very excited for the 18thJan when we'll hopefully get a pic of "Rice" that actually looks like a wee baby rather than a little blob. As Cute as it was on the last scan I am excited about seeing my little wriggler!!!!
Still sufferin with the sickness, even tho I have taken Cyclazine from the Docs! and I managed to slip on the stairs last night and pull the muscles in my right side and hip!!! Great!!!!! I am still keepin smiling tho!!!! even tho I am walkin like an old lady and pukin every 5 mins!!! I just keep reminding myself about that baby that will be the product of it all!

My OH laughed at me earlier cos I said " I cant wait to have normal pregnancy moanin like Oh the heartburn, and god my bump is gettin heavy!!!" lol
Rather than all this poorlyness moanin!!!!

Hope all mummys and mini bumps are safe and well x x BIG hugs x x

Mercy, my 12 week scan is the same day as your next so we can count down together! Only 10 days! and I agree it will actually look like a baby instead of a blob. I am super excited.

Hi,
I'm due 19th August, we were TTC for a year and after a sperm count found out that we had little chance of conceiving and if we managed it then it would take years, I got my:bfp::bfp: the day after, it was the best Christmas present ever!! :happydance::happydance:
Anyway, I am now convinced that something will go wrong and have therefore resisted posting on here but I was 8 weeks yesterday and feeling more confident now!
My first scan is booked for 22nd January, I can not tell you how excited I am!!!! I am on :cloud9:!
:hug:
xxxxxxxxx

Welcome hon :hi:

Fingers crossed for you and your little bean. I have my scan same day as you and although this is my 2nd I am still crapping my self. Nice to have someone to count down with x

Just the 28th August to fill and then thats every date taken. We have soo many mummies, although I am sure we don't seem them alll.

Please come back :hi:

Hey kelly, thanks for the message, i have been going to the toilet every other day or every three days (usually go once or twice a day) but i know that i'm not going properly and that bowel is still really full so no dr or hospitals just yet, lactulose hasn't worked yet but will keep taking and go from there. have been using the probiotic yoghurts for nearly a year now, will go buy extra fibre foods tomorrow aswell. If have been like this for 3 weeks the whole time i've known about being pg it isn't a good omen for the next 7 months! sorry to hear you have the other problem, that's just as awlful!

Mrs P, so pleased to hear you have had only good experiences. I have a long story with them, a&e let me down twice, once with a side effect to tablets, second time wtih my miscarriage, the dr i saw tried to convince me i was never pregnant in the first place! then with the epau, they were so crap with my ectopic, said they didn't think it was one, had to go there so many times and waited for 6 hours one saturday whilst in pain. in the end they admitted me, then sent me home late at night! then readmitted me and did the op the next day and just a big catalogue of negligence and incompetance, even made a complaint. this time round was meant to get a scan asap because of previous ectopic to make sure not life threatening and didn't get one even after badgering every department, had to go private in the end. fingers crossed things will improve from now on!!

Would recommend for anyone to have an early scan privately, ours didn't cost too much money at all and the peace of mind it gives you is worth it.

hope you other ladies having a better time ;-)

:hi: Butterfly, I'm due the 19th too, and scared silly, was hoping that I would feel a little more positive about it all as saw the MW, but didn't happen :(

hello

tentively joining now lol after peeking in, got a stronger but not really clear bfp

august 30th (my 18th!!!)

gutted i went for a walk to my sisters all in aid of the diet and slid on the snow doing the splits almost stretched my pelvis area and now it having period pains i'm not bleeding or anything just painful i've grounded my self no more walking in the snow for me :cry:

Oh no tiredlady - I am glad I haven't had any of that and the EPU I thought were pretty good, although they had the drip going to fast into my body when I was pg with DD. I was in due to dehydration cos of MS. I hope you have better luck this time round.

Flutterbaby thats not good. I know you have the kiddies to look after but take it easy x

Welcome :hi: KA92

Hi Ladies I just thought I would pop in since I havent been on here in a few weeks..how are my old buddies doing?I cant believe how many members of the august thread there are now!!!!:happydance:

Me and Hubby are good going on our honeymoon in 10 days seriously can not wait!!

anyway hope you are all well xx

Jade x:hugs::kiss:

Hey honey,

How are you. ooo wish I was going on my honeymoon, we went to Mexico. Where are you going?

Take it easy and relax, you never know you may end up with honeymoon baby x x

Hiya...

We are going to cuba if this snow ever bloody stops grr!!!! how is Eleanor and bump??

well fingers crossed thats what im hoping for ill be nice and relaxed too so hopefully this one will be sticky :) xxxx

She's great thanks although being a little cow bag today, so have just put her down for a nap. Although she is banging and crashing away up there at what ever, but tough she can stay there. Bump? Or maybe lack of is ok ta. I've had a rotten cold/bug thing which hasn't helped matters but starting to feel my old self.

We fingers crossed for you that you can get out there. I always fancied Cuba. Enjoy hon, just what you need x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->