****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hollywood lovely pic! So glad everything went well and I so know about the wait. LOL My appt yesterday was at 3:20pm and I didn't even get back to the room until 4:20pm :thumbup:

Yeah mine was 3.15, got called through about 20 past for a history to be taken, which took about half an hour, then sat fom 3.50 until 5pm waiting for scan!! ah well, worth it in the end!!

So true!:thumbup:

What a great picture Hollywoodmum. I was in love with mine even though it was hard to tell where everything was :) Next ultrasound should be a lot clearer i think. I have to wait until 01/27 though. If I double click my heels can i fast forward a few weeks??

Csunshine do you have a pic????? I would love to see one!

Csunshine do you have a pic????? I would love to see one!

I do but I have to wait until I get home. The snow has fallen here and we are under a blizzard watch or warning either way they called off school so had to go pick up DD and take her home over my lunch so it will be tonight. I noticed a place to put my memory card on my lap top so will try that if not then I will get it scanned onto a disc so I can add it. LOL

The whole town is shutting down because of the snow, and my boss is a slave driver and wont call off our work :nope: So I will be here for another 2hrs because she doesn't have a life and only thinks about her job.

Congrats csunshine and holywoodmum!!!! glad everything went well!!!! :happydance:

What a terrible boss. I hate people like that. I would just be like look my life is more important than sitting here. Not having a job is great though!

Hi girls!
I just wanted to update you all on the bean!
Everything went well at the scan today :cloud9:
Babys is healthy and "normal" with a strong heartbeat of 139bpm :D
Baby measured at exactly 7 weeks (which is right on with my Ov. date) and everything looks good!

Hello Mrs p, i tried to email you but it wouldn't go through. i'm new here, not sure what i did wrong!

i'm due on 18th August and would love to be added. i also live in the town next to you and am a fellow essex lady!

love and lots of luck to all you ladies
rachel
x

I forgot to ask everyone, seeing as we are all at the same stage! has anyone else had really bad period pain??? i believe mine is because my body is trying to get rid of the implantation bleeding which has been stuck but it's really getting me down and it's hard not to worry.

also, constipation, mine has been so bad this whole time and my tummy is massive, have increased fibre but it's not made any difference, any advice?? am gonna get lactulose from the chemist later but when i took it when i was in hospital last it made me really ill and yet still didn't work, so not looking forward to it, desperate now though!

my gp has been less then useless :-(
r
x

Hi tiredlady, I had it really badly last week, thought I was going to explode! I decide to go OTT and do ALL the known tips, so I drank loads of fybogel, ate apricots, fruit and fibre cereal, strong black coffee, pears and plums all day! And it worked, thank god. Hope you poo soon! Hehehe! xxx

Oh and there's a really good list on this page of how much fibre is in food so you can eat loads of it: https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/pregnancy/8088-constipation-in-pregnancy?pg=3

hi ladies i've had my booking in date yesterday for the 24th jan my scan is on the 28th of jan i thought they would do it all together but nooooo! its a scam for car parking fee's lol
i don't really mind it feel like its happening a bit sooner this way!
my aunt had her d and c yesterday kept her at hospital all day no foood or drink then delayed it for 2 hours bless her she broke down under the stress and said its enough what shes going through without starvin and i agree and i'm defo a lady that needs food when i'm stressed
my sis is still holding on to her bean but had a show yesterday shes 29 weeks tomorrow so not good.
my kids are loving the snow and being back at school i can't stand the walk though its cold but its a must do
i lost half a lb this week and i'm happy with that as i ate my tea before i went it was homemade leek and potato soup lush:blush:....... i did have two crusty rollls with that and bread lies heavy on me so all is good :happydance:half a lb
my mom is knitting me :happydance:a scarf and has got the wool for :baby:cardi a soft cream i do love homemade baby cardi's
i've used the dopppler and had a reaction to the gel got a rash all over my stomach sp i'm on a ban
how are you ladies today its almost scan time for us all are we doing a thing where we guess the sex of each others scan pics just for fun only i have my opinion on one pic but didn't want to make my guess if we're not doing that :hugs:

Hi ladies, unfortunately my bubs isn't growing and i will be losing it :cry: just been for a scan and they said bubs stopped growing about 2 weeks ago.

Wishing you all a very happy and healthy 9 months and hope to be back here very soon xxx

I'm down for 11th so if you could change it to an :angel: for me Mrs P thank you so much :hugs:

Here is my scan I finally figured out how to upload it on my laptop :dohh:
P1010599%20(2).jpg I had to take a picture of the picture. LOL

Hello Mrs p, i tried to email you but it wouldn't go through. i'm new here, not sure what i did wrong!

i'm due on 18th August and would love to be added. i also live in the town next to you and am a fellow essex lady!

love and lots of luck to all you ladies
rachel
x

No probs hon, will ad you to the list? Where abouts are you? x

Hey there, i'm in upminster! close to upminster bridge so a very close neighbour to hornchurch. how have you found the local hospital? they have been nothing but incompetant with me, hope you've had a better experience!
rachel
x

Hey ladies, thought I would pop my head round the door in here and say hi seeing as I shall be having our baby at the same time as a lot of you!

Hope you are all well and enjoying the ride so far!

:hugs:

xxx

Hi tiredlady, I had it really badly last week, thought I was going to explode! I decide to go OTT and do ALL the known tips, so I drank loads of fybogel, ate apricots, fruit and fibre cereal, strong black coffee, pears and plums all day! And it worked, thank god. Hope you poo soon! Hehehe! xxx

Oh and there's a really good list on this page of how much fibre is in food so you can eat loads of it[/url]

Hey jetters, thanks for that! i've been bunged up for 3 weeks now! been doing fibogel for 2 of those and extra fibre but it just hasn't worked yet :-( probably a months worth stuck by now even though am going am not going properly, tummy feels massive and stretched but also my abdomen feels really swollen aswell, anyone else had that feeling?? it's almost where my bladder is but nothing wrong with my bladder....touch wood! lactolose experiment tonight, wish me luck!!

go carefully with the lactulose, I used it last pregnancy but little by little and it sorted me out in a few days. Friend of ours had horrid constipation and knew I had used lactulose so he asked if he could borrow it, I said yes and according to his wife he drank the remainder of the bottle down and spent 3 hours in the loo - ouch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->