****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

We have a team in Sheffield and I think there's at least 1 british player :thumbup:

Good luck Guppy & Holywoodmum with your scans today, be sure to report back.

Sorry for your loss Apton.

Well the snow has hit us here in Essex, where I am doesn't seem to bad, but DH just called and said its not too good out. Looks like a few more days at home. May inspire me to do some housework! I'm not normally such a lazy cow but had a rotten cole along with MS and can't be bothered.

Booked in with MW yesterday, OMG she was as mad as a box of frogs, nutty as a fruit cake you name it. But oh she was wonderful. She came to do a home visit when Eleanor was bon, just as mad then I think.

Anyway couldn't do enough to help, which is always re-assuring. She has put me forward for full medical to make sure we get the checks and obs that we need for the baby and also due to my blood pressure. Which is someways a pain but least I will get to hear/see LO a bit more often. x

MrsP your midwife sounds like fun!! I only met my community midwife a couple of times last time when C was born, as I had hospital care then. I'm hoping for MW led this time, using the home from home suite at the hospital! Quite excited now :) Have just taught my last class for the day, and they were good as gold and got loads done, so finishing the week on a postive note is good! Just making sure I'm organised for Monday now :)

Could it be that I have been lucky enough to dodge MS until the 1st day of my 9th week? This morning after I got out of the shower I felt so nauseous and dizzy that I had to sit down for about 5 minutes. I felt terrible. I thought that I had overheated some in the shower. The dizziness went away but the nausea stayed for about 45 minutes. I forced myself to eat some breakfast and I feel fine now.
:huh:

Hope everyone is well. It's been a while since I have posted something here. I cannot believe how this particular forum grows each day. That's fabulous!

Woohoo!!

So a nice end to the week for you holywoodmum? Do you have much snow?

Its starting on round 2 here now. Eleanor is having a nap so I am just chilling with a hot chocolate, for how long I am not sure. This baby doesn't seem to like hot drinks!!

Ok so my internet connection failed me last night! :blush:

We had a wonderful scan! WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!
Dr could see little tadpole right away and said I was measuring 8wks :happydance::happydance: I even got to hear the babies heartbeat! :thumbup: It was 169 beats per minute.

I am so excited and very pleased how everything went. LOL I also get another scan on Jan 18th at 10:45am so it wont be an afternoon ordeal!

I am still really can't believe everything that I saw yesterday, but Dr looked at me and said didn't I tell you to wait one cycle before ttc again and then laughed and said you know Vic I'm just giving you shit. LMFAO he was so funny. We are just doing what we have been doing he said he could prescribe me a blood thinner but thought that the aspirin was doing the job so we would just wait.

So to make a long story short I'm on :cloud9:

Thanks to all you who checked up on me!:hugs:

I'm so hungry all the time now! I've already eaten my lunch lol! I may have to order in now when lunch time arrives lol!

MrsP your midwife sounds like fun!! I only met my community midwife a couple of times last time when C was born, as I had hospital care then. I'm hoping for MW led this time, using the home from home suite at the hospital! Quite excited now :) Have just taught my last class for the day, and they were good as gold and got loads done, so finishing the week on a postive note is good! Just making sure I'm organised for Monday now :)

I am REALLY hoping to use the Home From Home suite too, but not sure they'll let me. last time I was Consultant led care due to having a few bleeds, and having to hav contractions stopped at 24wks!!!! :dohh:
But hopefully as i only had a teeny bit of browm discharge this time they wont count it as a bleed and will let me use it! a friend of mine had her son in there and said it was fantastic!:happydance:

Well the sickness is easing ever so slightly, only managing tiny bits of food here and there, and still fell constantly sick but not being sick as violently after every mouthful like I was before! So thats a positive development!
I am still gunna keep my appointment at the docs for anti sickness tabs tho!
I cant wait to share my news with the world!!! I am struggling not to tell my friends, I have already told my 2 closest friends but there are a lot of people getting very suspicious i think haha!

Hugs to all of you x x x

I have a quick question. Has anyone gone from constipation to the opposite? I've been constipated for weeks off and on, then this past couple days, I've had the runs, it's not fun!

If you want a blinky for due in august
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/250616-due-august-blinky.html

Oh.... and YAY for moving up a box!! Yippee!
Me too! So happy!
Wahoo, iv moved up a box today too !!! :happydance:

Yay for all the nine week babies!!

Could it be that I have been lucky enough to dodge MS until the 1st day of my 9th week? This morning after I got out of the shower I felt so nauseous and dizzy that I had to sit down for about 5 minutes. I felt terrible. I thought that I had overheated some in the shower. The dizziness went away but the nausea stayed for about 45 minutes. I forced myself to eat some breakfast and I feel fine now.

Hope everyone is well. It's been a while since I have posted something here. I cannot believe how this particular forum grows each day. That's fabulous!
Hope you're feeling better soon, maybe just a one off?!
Woohoo!!

Its starting on round 2 here now. Eleanor is having a nap so I am just chilling with a hot chocolate, for how long I am not sure. This baby doesn't seem to like hot drinks!!
Snowed enough to make walking through the playground dangerous with snowballs!!

Dr could see little tadpole right away and said I was measuring 8wks :happydance::happydance: I even got to hear the babies heartbeat! :thumbup: It was 169 beats per minute.

I am so excited and very pleased how everything went. LOL I also get another scan on Jan 18th at 10:45am so it wont be an afternoon ordeal!

I am still really can't believe everything that I saw yesterday, but Dr looked at me and said didn't I tell you to wait one cycle before ttc again and then laughed and said you know Vic I'm just giving you shit. LMFAO he was so funny. We are just doing what we have been doing he said he could prescribe me a blood thinner but thought that the aspirin was doing the job so we would just wait.

So glad it went well :)

I am REALLY hoping to use the Home From Home suite too, but not sure they'll let me. last time I was Consultant led care due to having a few bleeds, and having to hav contractions stopped at 24wks!!!! :dohh:
But hopefully as i only had a teeny bit of browm discharge this time they wont count it as a bleed and will let me use it! a friend of mine had her son in there and said it was fantastic!:happydance:
Yeah my friends have been raving about it!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/250616-due-august-blinky.html
Thank you!

Getting very in to this 'multi-quote' thing as you can tell!!

Scan today, after a very long wait we gotto see our beanie - he/she waved to us!! Posted a thread here... https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...6-scan-all-well-hello-beanie.html#post4008743 but here's the pic :)
https://www.freephotoserver.com/f04/u8217196.jpg

Me too! So happy!

Woohoo!!

Thank you!

Scan today, after a very long wait we gotto see our beanie - he/she waved to us!! Posted a thread here... https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...6-scan-all-well-hello-beanie.html#post4008743 but here's the pic :)

Congrats! You must be so happy to see your bean! I can't wait to see mine and I don't even have a scan date yet!

Me too! So happy!

Woohoo!!

Thank you!

:yipee:

Hollywood lovely pic! So glad everything went well and I so know about the wait. LOL My appt yesterday was at 3:20pm and I didn't even get back to the room until 4:20pm :thumbup:

Hollywood lovely pic! So glad everything went well and I so know about the wait. LOL My appt yesterday was at 3:20pm and I didn't even get back to the room until 4:20pm :thumbup:

Yeah mine was 3.15, got called through about 20 past for a history to be taken, which took about half an hour, then sat fom 3.50 until 5pm waiting for scan!! ah well, worth it in the end!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->