****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

aww bless you sound like your having fun then!!! there are alot of things going around we had a nasty but a few weeks back felt rotten!!

thankyou huni x

Hi girls!
I just wanted to update you all on the bean!
Everything went well at the scan today :cloud9:
Babys is healthy and "normal" with a strong heartbeat of 139bpm :D
Baby measured at exactly 7 weeks (which is right on with my Ov. date) and everything looks good!

Guppy so glad the scan went well!! And nice to know your dates are correct too!!

Hi ladies, unfortunately my bubs isn't growing and i will be losing it :cry: just been for a scan and they said bubs stopped growing about 2 weeks ago.

Wishing you all a very happy and healthy 9 months and hope to be back here very soon xxx

I'm down for 11th so if you could change it to an :angel: for me Mrs P thank you so much :hugs:

Vivwick, sorry sweetie :hugs: you'll be back in 1st Tri soon :)

Hi Ladies I just thought I would pop in since I havent been on here in a few weeks..how are my old buddies doing?I cant believe how many members of the august thread there are now!!!!:happydance:

Me and Hubby are good going on our honeymoon in 10 days seriously can not wait!!

anyway hope you are all well xx

Jade x:hugs::kiss:

Have a fab honeymoon!!

Well, DH has surpassed himself!! It's my 30th on Sun and he's hired this HUGE country pile, invited 30 friends, and we're all staying for the weekend!! Just hope they're aren't too many cry offs from the weather!! It's RURAL here...

Oh wow, thats sounds fabulous. I hope the whether doesn't spoil things, so fingers crossed.

How fab!

Ladies be oh so careful walking on the snow!

Hope everyone is having a Fab Friday and going to have a Wonderful Weekend!

DD and I are going to see Alvin and the Chipmunk's the Sqeakqil. LOL I wanted to see the Blind Side but I lost :dohh:

DH is gone for the entire weekend at a ice fishing tournament hope he brings me loads of Walleye and nice prize back. LOL

Oh thanks hon, that was her Christmas day number!

You too CSunshine, sounds like you have a nice evening planned.

I could really do with going out for dinner, lack of baby sitter is putting a damper on this, but not too sure I can really be arsed to get ready and go out in the cold. Besides I think DH has had a rotten day so he'll probably just want to kick back, but takeaway it is.

What have we all planned for the weekend? xx

I am going to enjoy my last weekend off before class starts again! eek!

Hi ladies, unfortunately my bubs isn't growing and i will be losing it :cry: just been for a scan and they said bubs stopped growing about 2 weeks ago.

Wishing you all a very happy and healthy 9 months and hope to be back here very soon xxx

I'm down for 11th so if you could change it to an :angel: for me Mrs P thank you so much :hugs:

Oh vicwick I'm so sorry to hear your news, you must be devastated. I lost 4 beans before this one while I was still breast feeding and it was suggested that I didn't have enough nutrients to support both even though I've always had a very healthy diet. However all the written literature suggests otherwise. Although I am still feeding it is a lot less this time round as lo is that much older. Really hope to see you back here soon.

:hugs::hugs:Darling.Sorry for your loss xxxxxxxxxxxx

In the midst of a threatened miscarriage at the moment... scan showed I'm actually just about 5weeks and not 7..... so I'm guessing I have a September bean

I must be really sensitive because I've had morning sickness for about a week now and I've already had to change bra size - I didn't think those things could happen so early?!?!

*blinks* I haven't checked this thread in a few days and poof - two new bump buddies! :happydance:

LovingYou and Pops may I add you to my sig? How are things going for you?

Melissa_m, MrsP and khegidio - how are you fine ladies going? :)

Hey vermeil, things are going great!!! still have a lot of reassuring - but uncomfortable -symptoms :) like sore boobs, nausea, bloating/wind, fatigue...everything!!!
Going to do some cleaning today then my best friend is in town so we're going to hang out (she knows about the pregnancy already)...busy day!!!
What about you???

I'm great thanks hon, where you been?

I have had a bug so hard to tell the MS from the bug, I had early scan at 6+4 and just trying to use that as a positive until scan on 22 Jan.

Eleanor is keeping me busy, currently in the process of trying to walk.

:hi: Hi everyone
Hoping it ok to join you ladies! Been lurking for last few days and decided I had better pop in and introduce myself! I have a little boy who turned 1 in the middle of November, it took us a year to conceive him so we decided we would start trying again when he turned one! And we got our BFP the first month of trying! :happydance: :cloud9:
Going on my LMP I will be due August 25th although due to longer cycles I think I may be a bit later? Suppose we'll have to wait and see at 12 week scan!!! Am unsure of my cycles as I only had 2 AF's due to breastfeeding my little boy until he was just over a year!
Sickness has kicked in big time! :dohh: I have felt so rough today and haven't kept anything down! I had it until 22 weeks, and then from 32 weeks onwards last time so was hoping to get off lightly this time! Oh well, no such luck - all worth it in the end! I have my booking in appointment with my midwife on Tuesday.
Anyway, wishing everyone a happy and healthy rest of their pregnancies and I look forward to being part of the August Beach babies! :thumbup:

Welcome didda.
I have to say I think I was one of the lucky ones for ms. I had it pretty rough from week 5 till 8 then once week 8 hit it started lessening now I am pretty good most days. Smells still set me off but I am not nauseous 24/7! I am hoping it doesn't come back but it's been almost 3 weeks now with the lessened state. I'm not complaining.

Hiya diddo (sp) welcome:)was starting to feel like the only 6weekish one! How is everyone doing?iv bad ms today,probably due to beig at work. Congrats flutter on being 10weeks:)

Hi everyone x
I popped on tonight and realised I hav jumped up a box on my ticker!! YEY!!
Time seems to be flying by!
Still suffering with teh hyperemisis, even the anti sickness tabs arent working!
I seem to do better sucking on ice lollies! so Hubby just went out to get me some bless him x

How is everyone?
HUGS x x x x Nikki x x x x

Yay for moving up a box mercy! I was excited when mine did to! Now it feels like these last 4 weeks are really dragging till I get to second tri.

Yay for moving up a box mercy! I was excited when mine did to! Now it feels like these last 4 weeks are really dragging till I get to second tri.

aww not long now chick! before we kow it we'll be hurtling towards 40 wks and gettin stressed about not havin enough time lol.

I cant wait to hit the 2nd Tri! such a landmark to pass isnt it x x
Hugs hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"