• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I can't believe so many of you are having more babies...I am so broody but well :shrug:

A very lovely good luck, well wishes and happy & healthy pregnancy from me and my family!!!!!

Its so nice to hear some of you lovely ladies trying again! I figured out that on the 27th of November is when Emma was born for Jacob :wacko:

I would LOVE more babies, but whether we decide as a family its right for us is another matter. Please please please keep us or at least me updated. If I can link to another thread, please let me know!!

Jacob is so grown up now its unreal...love him to bits.

Emma is my little gorgeous attitude :lol: She is a true red head, but not (ISWIM) She is saying the odd word and loves for some reason brushing her teeth with monster.

Miss you ladies and hope to hear more positive news from you soon :kiss:

Lou x

I was never really active on here much and I regret it. You all seem so close. I'm expecting #2 in May and trying to get into our May babies thread a bit more in hopes that I'll make some more lating ties there. Congrats to everyone! Ash is getting sooo big. He just got a new haircut and seems like he's nearly 2 now!

I was never really active on here much and I regret it. You all seem so close. I'm expecting #2 in May and trying to get into our May babies thread a bit more in hopes that I'll make some more lating ties there. Congrats to everyone! Ash is getting sooo big. He just got a new haircut and seems like he's nearly 2 now!

Awe, congratulations to you!!!!

I wish I was planning another...but, sadly, Kelana was my last baby.

congratulations Veronica!! Charolotte was my May baby (although she didn't make it until June!) Lovely time of year for a new baby!!

Awwww Congrats x

we are waiting until we have got a new house until we try, so it will probably be another year or so, until we ttc.

I haven't seen this thread in a while!

Congrats, ladies who are expecting their next little bundles!

I'm jealous, we have been ttc our 2nd since about May, we are hoping it happens sooner rather than later!

I love seeing the pics in everyone's sigs, our August babes aren't so little anymore...

:hi: Ladies!!!
I'm going to have either a December baby or January baby this time! Hoping for January but we'll see :D
Great to hear updates from everyone....Alia and I are doing well...it's getting tougher to pick her up and play on the floor with her, but other than that I can't complain. She's a little smarty pants and is already talking tons. :cloud9:

Hope you get pregnant soon lilfooshfoosh

:hi:

Good luck with your TTC LilFooshFoosh!! Sending you lots of baby dust your way!!

Just some completely irrelevant and useless information for you but Emma is half of Jacobs age (around about) now.

That will never ever happen again.

So well, yeah..I'm really boring :lol:

Just some completely irrelevant and useless information for you but Emma is half of Jacobs age (around about) now.

That will never ever happen again.

So well, yeah..I'm really boring :lol:

Still kinda cool though!! Bridget will be half Charlotte's age on 20th October next year...

Hello ladies!!!

Wow, more babies are baking just lovely! I'm super jealous, as i would love another one. Mart is slowly coming round to the idea. I hope after xmas he will say yes as it will be kinda difficult without his permission! lol.

What age are you guys going to start PT? I only ask as Peter is in the last size nappies now. I'm hoping they will fit him till just after he's 18 months. If you guys are starting soon, any tips? I hear off many boys are supposed to be the worst! :-s.

Be back soon

xxx

Good luck Philly!

We've just started PT Jacob now and he's slowly getting grasps to it!! We've done a reward chart, which is working really well.

We've had a potty out and about for around a year now...he has used it, but wasn't ready for it until now!

Hope you manage to get Mart persuaded soon! :flower:

Hi Ladies! Philly, we have had a potty out for a little while, J loves sitting on it to read. He has recently started sitting on the toilet before bath and sometimes in the morning **Edit: I should also say he has only ever once peed in it, by accident, and he has tooted a couple of times, but that is it**. I think the best progress we have made so far is that he understands when I say "Mumma has to go make peepee" that we go to the bathroom. If you start introducing Peter to the potty slowly and tell him when you are going he will get the idea of what it is for, eventually he will want to do it too. Unfortunately, kids determine when they are ready to PT, so even if you really want them to, all you can do is make sure that he is comfortable in there and knows what the toilet is for, he will come around when he is ready.

When I helped PT my little brothers (10 years ago now!) it really helped if I made grunting noises, it makes them giggle and then it's monkey see, monkey doodoo... :rofl:

Whenever I see updates on this thread it makes me smile. I didn't really keep up with you ladies after giving birth but now that I am back at work (and accessing a computer regularly) I am constantly looking for updates.

DH and I have just booked our first family trip, we are going to Cuba for a week in January. We are so excited to take Jacob, DH and I have been before, he will love all of the lizards and horse & buggys! I am freaking out already about what to pack! Have any of you ladies taken your 15 month old on a beach vacation, any recommendations on what to bring and what to not bother with??? Just for the record I know sunscreen will be very high on the list, both material and cream.

A cheap little buggy - we got one from tesco for about £15. It was a life saver!

I'd maybe put a thread in toddlers too so if someone goes over they can tell you how much it is for nappies and wipes. When we went to Cyprus we thought we'd buy majority of it over there and a pack of wipes were equivlant to £5 :shock:

Get him a trunkie!!! Jacob had one when we went and all of his clothes fitted in it and it was his own luggage on the plane - saved us so much space in our suitcases.

Will have a think and get back to you!!

YAY!! I am so super excited! I have seen trunkies, we are considering it for sure. We have to get a big checked case for us anyway so maybe we will get them at the same time.

We didn't potty train C until 2y 8 months... but that was quite late I feel. No where near with B.
And don't worry too much about the nappy sizes - size 6 will last him ages - C is 3 and a half and wears size 6 at night time still - they start to grow up much more than out!!
Well, first month ttc and AF got me yesterday. gutted is an understatement. Both girls were conceived first month trying, so I'd really hoped it would be as easy this time. Ah well, onwards we must go - hopefully a christmas bfp!

We didn't potty train C until 2y 8 months... but that was quite late I feel. No where near with B.
And don't worry too much about the nappy sizes - size 6 will last him ages - C is 3 and a half and wears size 6 at night time still - they start to grow up much more than out!!
Well, first month ttc and AF got me yesterday. gutted is an understatement. Both girls were conceived first month trying, so I'd really hoped it would be as easy this time. Ah well, onwards we must go - hopefully a christmas bfp!

Big hugs :hugs:

It took us nearly a year of trying for Jacob...I know that feeling when you realise :witch: has arrived :hugs: :hugs:

Defo big :hugs: HWM!! It tooks us 6 mos for Jacob and we have been trying since April or May for this one, nothing doing yet, but we are hopefully with every new month. Chin up love :flower:

We are also trying again! Been 3 months so far, we are also hoping for a Christmass bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->