• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

congratulations melissa!

I had the implant last week, so no more babies for me for a few years :( and my babys 1 on Tuesday! cba how fast it's gone. Hes still not walking tho, must be taking after me!

The match was great moggy, really enjoyed it! Surprised myself actually :)

Congratulations Melissa! I bet you're so excited...its another Friday 13th in January too....that would be sooo cool if both your babies were born on Friday 13th!!

hehe I know!!! Alia was due Aug 6th and was born Friday the 13th, and this one is due January 6th....would be very cool to have two friday the 13th babies :D

hehe I know!!! Alia was due Aug 6th and was born Friday the 13th, and this one is due January 6th....would be very cool to have two friday the 13th babies :D

OMG really?! That is fab! I can't wait now to find out what date you have baby now! Have you picked any names yet?

You'll have about 17 months between them won't you? Hard work, but great fun! I love watching how close my two are :cloud9:

Hope everyone is ok x

yep 17 months apart!!!
Should be fun :D

we've pretty much decided on the name Joni

Thats a lovely name Melissa! x x x

Thats a fab age difference to have, they will love each other so much!

How are you coping with the pregnancy at the moment?

Lou, i am just about to email you :D x x x

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

Pregnancy has been pretty easy for me...it will get more difficult once I get bigger, but so far - so good!!!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend :D

Aw thats good news Melissa, I found the latter stages with Emma hard. That was mainly due to my back though and if I got on the floor to change Jacob's bum I couldn't get back up :blush:

Hope ladies and babies are well!

Lou x

Wow I completely forgot about this thread! Nice to see some familiar names :D I have some news too- Look in my sig ;)

there are quite a few august mummies with news :) Exciting as I think there is a new arrival imminent accross the pond :happydance:

Wow I completely forgot about this thread! Nice to see some familiar names :D I have some news too- Look in my sig ;)

Congratulations!!

there are quite a few august mummies with news :) Exciting as I think there is a new arrival imminent accross the pond :happydance:

You have news too?

Our news is we are TTC... first month, so watch this space! I haven't told anyone in RL, so it's nice to share on here!

OMG Lucy that is fabulous news!!

Moggy who are you talking about?

Hope you are well Lliena and Melissa_M!

Hope ladies and babies are well?

We're just plodding on!

Lou :flower:

Oh, other news... we are moving to germany! Dh starts new job in Jan. girls and I will move around Easter time!

I was thinking about this thread yesturday morning!
Great news hwm, on both announcements :)

My little devil gets cheekier every day es abit mentle in a good wAy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->