• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

aww you are right mrsP its not your fault that they live far away and you shouldnt have to change your plans for them!

mrsp....kebab tonight chinese yesterday!!!!tut tut

am back from nans had a nice chinwag what i found strange and going back to me saying i have a bump i was talking to my grandad who is severly dissabled and he said i thought u was only just pregnant you look 3 months gone :(
:D just convincing hubby to take me out to buy some new clothes tommorow :D

welcome farli and starbuck x

pinkand fluffy...i think my hubby is just being a typical man and a first dad not knowing what to expect!
wannabemamma... if your worried about getting bigger quick just buy clothes that are stretchy material thats what i shall be doing tommoro x

hope everyones ok

MrsP - you're not being harsh at all.....it is a bit late in the day to suddenly expect you will have no plans.....!

Enjoy your kebab - just had chinese YUM! :thumbup:

Just watched strictly and about to curl up on the sofa with some trashy tv :thumbup:

And just bought tickets for riverdance next year, exciting stuff! Have never been and DH's parents give us money at christmas, so we thought we'd use some of the money to get tickets :thumbup:

Kebab?? Jealous! I think you may have just sparked my first craving!

hi girls im officially part of the July babies thread but as i am due 30 July I am thinking i will prob more than likely have an August baby.Also i am having a scan on Monday so they may put me back a few days or whatever. On my last pregnancy i was one of the last to have my baby so the thread got v. quiet so i would like to pop in here if thats ok?! :)

hehe! It was fab and I had garlic and chilli sauce too, just now I stink!!

Feel fat as ever and totally huge!

Hello and Welcome Littlebabyboy, please come in and join us the more the merrier x

thanks mrsp!! looking forward to all the funny topics we are sure to find ourselves discussing!! :rofl:

Has anyone started to feel morning sickness. I keep stressing that I havent had that symptom yet.. I am 4w4d right now. I just keep waiting for the morning sickness to kick in..and when it doesnt. I keep imagining the worst..that I invented the whole pregnancy.

To the point, that I had my husband drive out to a pharmacy late night to pick up a pregnancy test..so I could take it and re assure myself..

anyone else not feeling morning sickness at this point in their pregnancy?

its very early hunnie, i am a week ahead of u and only getting a little nausea now and even at that only sometimes. with my last pregnancy i didnt get any symptoms at all until 6 weeks!!

I have been having nausea for about 5 days now, but when I was pregnant with Eleanor the day I turned 6 weeks the MS came and didn't go until 14 weeks. So don't shout too loudly. My friend who had her baby 7 weeks after Eleanor never felt sick once.

morning ovely ladies i have woke up with a headache as I slept so heavy woke up all wobley :(

i felt nausea for about a week now esp when im in the car dont worry about it huni plus when it comes you will be cursing!!!

welcome to the thread Littlebabyboy xx

what has everyone got planned today?

Hi Pinkfairy, congratulations!!
I'm such a POAS addict, I did ANOTHER test this morning... bar yesterday I've done one a day since BFP - oops! It's because I got 20 ICs for £3.50, so tempting!
Anyway this morning was very quick to show and nice dark line!
I also tested lots with DD but can't quite remember when I kicked the habit! I have about 12 ICs left, so one every other day should see me to 8 weeks, maybe then I'll be satisfied!
Jade, hope you got your chinse :) DH and I made curry last night - yum!

Hello Ladies
I got my BFP today
I am due 4th of august wth baby #4

Im off to my sisters for a big family dinner! I have told my sis about the baby and she was telling me how both my mom and mil were asking her about if I got my period this month or not.. everyone kind of knows we were trying..

so lets see how I manage tonight without saying a word..

hi can you add me, August 6th is my due date :)

expecting number 3 :)

so excited xx

Hello Natalixx - Congratulations & Welcome

Shell'sangels - Also hello and welcome and you are due on the same day as me.

JadeTTC - Have you heard anything back yet from Admin so we can get our page sorted, it rapidly changing dut to all these wonderful :bfp: Are you feeling better now hon?

We haven't done much today, been Tesco, grabbed some breakie there, shot to B&Q for a few supplies and then had to return one of Eleanor's birthday presents, the rest of that day is going to invilve sittting on my backside doing as little as possible!

thank you MrsP, going in for hcg blood level checks tomorrow, really nervous, as have had ectopics in the past.... hoping all will be ok and baby in the right place, my husband keeps telling me PMA hes always got PMA lol so im gonna try x

Congratulations Natalie and Shell!!

We've been busy today, and DD has just been slightly off form the whole time which has made it hard :S

Starbucket, hope dinner goes without a hitch! Just say you've had your period and hopefully they'll stop asking!

cant stop craving sausages!!!!! god its driving me mad i just wanna eat them all the time lol

haha, on no!!! You'll have to have a stock up!

What have you all got planned for tonight? We have not long finished dinner, just going to give Eleanor her bottle and put her to bed, get my PJ's on nd then veg in front of the tv x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->