****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

DH has just take C for her bath, I'm going to cook risotto, eat, pack lunches for tomorrow and get clothes out for the morning, then as early a night as I can make it!

hiya ladies..

no MrsP not heard anything yes ??
had a nice day todayt got some comfy trousers :D

not too good now though as went to the toilet and seem to be having brom blood when i wipe and in my cm :( im so scared and worried :( i woul have come on today usually and it has felt like af will come today :(

Try not to panic babe, quite common, MW will tell you to only worry when there is loads, just like when you first come on. I had some the other night, tiny blood specs and I had a tummy ache but it was fine.

Might just be where your AF was due. Some women bleed quite a bit throughout their whole pregnancy but thats normal for them. Just keep an eye on it.

Glad you got your trousers.

Maybe see what happens tomorrow, if not I shall give them a chase. x

yeah well i got docs on wed anyway really dont no what to do woith my self now :(

Just chill and take it easy. I know its easy to say but unless it really steps it up a gear then I would try not too worry x x x

Easier said than done I know x

your right i no it could be nothing then id have worried about nothing :( so ill just carry on like normal i think for now x

just a night infront of the box here, just cooked sausages hahahaa think my husband will be fed right up with them soon lol i cant get enough of em....

Xfactor results night :)

Who's following I'm a celeb?

I didn't stop to read but there was a thing on the front of the paper about Katie & Peter, anyone able to shed any light? x

yeh ive been watching Im a celeb... ohh i dunno what that is about Katie and Peter?? obviously Katie came in and left... maybe there both gonna come back and start there relationship again in the jungle?? hahahaha

i would just like to add i am think i am actually addicted to this thread :S

Hi all !!! :hi: Can i please be added to the list, our 2nd bundle of joy's estimated due date is 11 August 2010 !!! :wohoo: Thanks !!! :D :hugs:

I had implantation bleeding too :( it's scary stuff, but I hope it's all well. it's gone now and was brownish in colour, so I'm trying not to worry!!!

Shell's - we have the same due date!!! bring on August 6th :happydance:

Jade, so am I!! I was thinking of it on the drive home from dinner. I was like cant wait to go and see how many more august babies we have!!!

Congrats AislingMcM!

Hello & Welcome AislingMcM wishing you a H&H 9 months

haha me too - it's nice to log on and have someone to talk too, especially about pregnancy and babies, think DH gets sick of it!

Well it is a horid wet day here, have lots to do today and really shouldn't be sitting here!! Oh Well!

Have doctors at 9.30am, need to do a quick trip to Tesco and take the dog to the poochy parlour to consult his stylist!!

Then let the house work begin, just on 2nd load of washing, oh the joys.

Have a good day girls hope we are all ok? x x x

Oooh hello to the new ladies :happydance:

Jade - hope you're okay, have heard spotting etc can be fairly common throughout preg so try to relax, at least til the doc can reassure you :thumbup:

I had a nice lazy day yesterday, did a little bit of shopping but just had a nice quiet day at home with DH, don't have many of those!

And still POAS each day? Yes that would be me too holywood mum!!! Did my last digi this morning and it has moved on to 2-3 weeks on there now which was nice!

Off to the docs this afternoon, exciting! So hard not telling family when they've phoned (sis-in-law from Oz phoned yesterday and told DH she wanted to be an auntie for xmas :rofl:) but we will keep shtum as planned til xmas for family.

Got a nice day off work today so going to make some christmas cards and relax.

Anyone else starving yet?????? I seem to be constantly hungry, maybe I'm just a piggy :haha: Have a good day!

morning!

woke up this morning and dont think i have anything to be happy about :( woke in the early hours to tummy cramps...didnt think much of it until i actually got up to see my nickers covered in red blood :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->