• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

hi girls,

Aww jade *hugs* are u going to get a scan? or see a doctor? fx for you x

Im having brown discharge :blush: since thursday and it hasnt stopped yet :( no pains or anything got a scan booked on thursday.

xx

hi girls,

Aww jade *hugs* are u going to get a scan? or see a doctor? fx for you x

Im having brown discharge :blush: since thursday and it hasnt stopped yet :( no pains or anything got a scan booked on thursday.

xx

well i will call the doc up soon as gotta wait for hubby to come hoe at half 12 to take me anywere it just feels like im on my period to be honest :( and i know the receptionist will ask why i need an emergancy appointment and i really dont wanna explain to her :(

aww i know how u feel its hard :( have u got an epu near you? if you have might be worth giving them a ring x

Early pregnancy unit I think - I will cross my fingers for you hun..:hugs:

oh im not sure to be honest i will keep everyone updated x

thankyou am just waiting for the doctor to call me its weird but i am hoping they say go to hospital because my doctor fannys around lol x

Actually i just want to say SORRY i feel like ive ruined this thread now :( sorry everyone :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Don't be silly hon, thats what we are here for x

I've been put as the 6th and i'm due the 5th. Sorry to be fussy :( xxx

Hi Ladies....

I wanted to join your thread as I got my BFP on 11/21 and EDD is August 2. My youngest daughter is 9 so its been awhile since I have been through this. I was wondering if theres anyone else with the same due date that feels just as good as I do?? It makes me nervous because the only symptom I have is sore ( . )( . )'s I know it is very early and it sounds funny that I actually want to be sick....lol It took us 17 months to get here which doesn't sound like a long time but it felt like FOREVER..........

Hi Ladies....

I wanted to join your thread as I got my BFP on 11/21 and EDD is August 2. My youngest daughter is 9 so its been awhile since I have been through this. I was wondering if theres anyone else with the same due date that feels just as good as I do?? It makes me nervous because the only symptom I have is sore ( . )( . )'s I know it is very early and it sounds funny that I actually want to be sick....lol It took us 17 months to get here which doesn't sound like a long time but it felt like FOREVER..........

Congrats! There is almost 10 years between my 2nd son and my surprise twins. So if you have any questions keep me in mind. Also my last pregnancy I was worried because I didn't even get m/s. And now he will be 3 months old next week. GL to you!

Hi Ladies....

Im due around the 5th August and the only symptom i really have is the sore (.)(.)

I want the sickness to come too. I think its around 6 weeks you start with sickness. But if you ever want to msg me, we can moan and talk about symptoms together :)

xx

Likewise all I've really had is sore nipples! Am tired but I am always tired to be fair! Due around 7th August I believe.

And Jade keep us posted - you haven't ruined the thread at all hun I hope you will be okay :hugs:

Hi girlies,

:hugs: to JadeTTC, hope everything is okay with you. Will be thinking of you!

How is everyone else? I've started getting a really sore head today and I'm tired!

Go the docs this afternoon, I have a list as long as my arms to ask him!

Hi ladies! Just found out this morning that I am expecting my 1st LO! I'm due August 11 2010.
So excited!

Hey girls, hello and welcome to the thread.

Wish you all a very H&H 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->