August 2011 mummies! Our babies are here!

u should be able to see a pic of him wearing them in my post above, bless him he looks so cute. but they are massive hahaha

i reccomend ashton and parsons teething powder if ur mum could send u some over jodie, it worked wonders for zane...can be hard to find tho, im having to travel 25miles to where i used to live to buy some hahah

oh god how dopey am i! i was feeding cleo, typing one handed and squinting to see the screen haha! love the pic he looks adorable!!
god thats extreme! i will see if my mum can get some maybe online then send it over thanks

it may be extreme but thats how good that stuff is lol it might be nice to see our old flat too so its a excuse to go there.

I love A&P. Screaming baby to silent baby in seconds!!

Moomin where did you get those ear protectors? I'd love some for Thomas, would make things so much easier.

Thomas kicked my pregnant friend in the stomach earlier :dohh:

my sister got them from amazon £16 but u can also get them on cloth nappy websites too :) they are 6 months onwards as u can buy them for little babies but they are safe to use

Hope everyone's well! :flower: Can't believe all our LO's are starting to teeth already - Tadgh drooling a small bit and chewing his hands a little but nothing mjor!! Haha, gorg ear protectors Moomin! Thanks Jodie, must try that, we've been doing the one where we hold his feet straight with the palm of our hands so gonna try the other one too!

Currently wonder week 12 (well I presume that's what it is) is kicking our asses :( This is probably the most difficult it has been since Tadgh's been born - constant screaming, bottle times are awful and when he's held he wants to be on his mat/when he's on his mat he wants to be held! Cries in the car, cries going for walks, cries at home so we can't win at the mo! Hopefully it passes soon! God I'm dreding proper teething time :nope:

WW12 is in full force in our house too!! For three days Leo has been sleeping loooooads during the day and only having 18oz of milk A DAY (He usually has about 30oz!) and then instead of being ready for bed at about 9pm and sleeping through until 8.30am, he's been really unsettled from about 7pm until midnight-1am when he finally falls asleep in my arms instead of self settling in his crib and then has been waking up at 6.30am. Then all of a sudden today he woke at his normal time and has been having a 5oz bottle every TWO hours so has had 5 bottles already and about 25oz and its only 5.45pm, plus he only had a 2 hour nap this morning and has been awake aaaaaall day and wanting attention since about 11am! Can't wait for him to get back into his nice little routine again! He's just a bit unpredictable this week and has become a bit grumpy instead of his usual smiley self! xxxx

jaycob is starting to blow bubbles/rasberries, im getting covered in slober lol xxx

Thomas wouldn't sleep until 4am this morning :( but he's been fine the rest of the day.

Thomas is blowing bubbles too it's so cute :D

I took him down to my ohs place of work tonight and everyone loved him and he had a smile for everyone :D

Ive never heard of wonder week 12 before, we have had a little bit of a growth spurt this week where she hasnt been as settled and wanting bottles at 2.5 intervals instead of 3.5 :shrug: I must just be lucky as I dont remember this time being difficult with Olivia either.

Sorry for those of you that are going through WW12 though, Isla had her jabs yesterday which made her really grouchy and grumpy all evening. Wasnt even able to put her down until gone 9:30pm last night to make/eat my tea. :dohh:

Well ive been searching all over the internet this morning to see if there is anything going on for Children in need that I could take my eldest along to as she is desperate to see pudsey but I cant see anything and not sure where I would find out :(

Any one got any plans for the weekend? Were going to venture down to Leeds on Sunday to the german Christmas Market. Looking forward to it but heard mixed reviews

xx

You should come to the German market in Birmingham... It's FAB! I've been there pretty much every year since it started about 11 years ago and we're taking Leo for his first trip this weekend! Can't wait for gluhwein, chocolate covered strawberries, christmas music and twinkly lights!! haha x x x

You should come to the German market in Birmingham... It's FAB! I've been there pretty much every year since it started about 11 years ago and we're taking Leo for his first trip this weekend! Can't wait for gluhwein, chocolate covered strawberries, christmas music and twinkly lights!! haha x x x

we had the german market in leicester last week, i love it every year, esp the hog roast and the waflles mmmm :happydance:

so decided to measure jaycobs height yesterday as his 3-6 month trousers were getting short and hes having to wear 6-9 months ones and hes 66 cm, on the percentile chart thats 99th percentile? think he going to be tall

I should measure Thomas to see how long he is!

I got Thomas' prints last night. It was harder than I thought but I'm glad I did it because his extra thumb will be removed on Tuesday
https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/373922_2719538232833_1388356992_3072987_665873858_n.jpg

Aw thats fab Sequeena! I'm gonna do Leos on Tuesday as it'll be 3months from the day he was born then :) I don't know why it has to be then... lol xxx

Can I please be added to the list?
Isaac Alexander was born on the 23rd of August at 11.57pm. 8lbs0oz & 20in long. :)
x

Wow Emzee, he's gonna be so tall! :) All that milk he's drinking is obviously going to good use!

Gorg prints Sequeena, still gotta get around to doing Tadgh's, although I've been saying that for 6 weeks now, oops :blush: Hope Thomas's op goes well, will be thinking of him!

This is a question I've been thinking about for ages. I gave birth at 07:42am so had almost an entire day with Thomas when he was born. for those who gave birth in the evening or just before midnight did you have to say your babies were 1 day old once it was midnight even though they'd not been born not long before midnight?

Just wondered how that worked... because if they were born at say 11:52pm on the 6th they'd only be 0 days old for 8 minutes :wacko: seems unfair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->