August 2011 mummies! Our babies are here!

Moomin Thomas hasn't giggled properly yet either. He's done it once for me and once for OH but that's it. He opens his mouth when he smiles like he's trying to laugh but nothing comes out.

its annoying isnt it lol
its funny how we cant wait for them to laugh, talk but then when they can we want them to shut up hahaha.....zane is so gobby now, hes driving me insane lol

Aww Leo hasnt giggled yet either but opens his mouth as if he's trying to.. cant wait it will melt my heart!! xxx

I think jaycob is the oldest. My LO will be 13 weeks wednesday though. He rolls to his side also but not over. He laughs but it is more of a squeal/ laugh usually. No giggles here either, but he wants to, he will do a breathy ha, ha, ha; so just trying to work it out still. He real his happy looking at things right now. I was reading that babies are stimulated by either light, sound, or tactile stimulation and they get a preference. So if your LO is stimulated by sound talk to them on the floor to get them to turn toward you, or put a light toy there, etc. :shrug: who knows! I spend entirely too much time on iPhone Google while LO is nursing!

Nah he's not the eldest hun Thomas is 14 weeks today x babies just do things when they want to haha!

does anyone no if (or if there babies where) that babies that are overdue does that make milestones come early???

zane was overdue n didnt hit mile stones earlier, it just depends on the baby

Thomas was overdue and seems to be behind everyone elses baby :rofl:

Henry was overdue and he's doing everything way ahead of Stephen who was 5 days early... so in our case yes lol :) I'm hoping he takes after his brother on the walking front though!! :)

Well Leo was 3 weeks early but he seems to be hitting milestones for his actual age instead of his corrected age but it says everywhere to go from his due date?! xxx

Ooh, not sure about that one, Tadgh was only 4 days early so he's hitting them pretty much on time. Had his 12 week developmental today - everything is perfect apart from his little piggies, has been referred for physio on his feet :( Hope appointment will come through soon so we can get started and get him sorted!!

cleo will be 15 weeks this friday!
whats wrong with his feet leann? cleos were turned right in when she was born we do exercises on them they are nearly completely straight now
she's been belly laughing every day now! once she realised how much I love it she keeps doing it! but i have to sing i'm a chimp i'm a cheeky cheeky chimp and dance for her to do ithahahaha!!

Sounds like the same! They keep turning in, think they'll just give him some exercises to do! What exercises did you do with Cleo? Sounds like they worked! We were told to just hold his foot straight when he turns it in, doesn't seem to work tho! And we're starting to stand him up on our laps for him to put weight on his legs and you look down and he has his little feet turned so all the weight is on the side of his foot

Hello all. Sorry ive not been in for a while. Was going through a little bit of a naff time lately, any way, things are seemingly on the up I think?

Emzee I think today was your big day so hope all went well. :wedding:

As to milestones I think babies vary so much that I dont really think it makes that much difference, unless theyre like really premature or something. :shrug:

Isla has had her meds for reflux changed and now on new milk... again :coffee: Just seeing how she goes at the minute but I dont think anything has greatly improved but its certainly not got any worse. Though this milk makes her poo's khaki green and STINK! :haha:

Poor Olivia has fractured her elbow :cry: I feel terrible as it happened on Sunday, she also has a weakness in the elbow that is fractured as she often gets 'pulled elbow' so when she complained about it I didnt give it to much thought but after 2.5 days of not using it enough was enough & I took her to the hospital. They sent her for an x-ray which shows a fracture, they didnt disclose too much to me but have booked her into the fracture clinic in the morning to see whether it needs to be put in a pot. Poor soul. Thankfully though she is getting on with it and seems just fine in herself despite having her arm in a sling so tomorrow afternoon we have arranged to take her to see Arthur Christmas at the cinema.

Thats about it from me.

xx

Just passing through as I'm absolutely cream crackered. Love to everyone x

Only you ladies will truly understand.......MY HAIR!!!! :(

Sounds like the same! They keep turning in, think they'll just give him some exercises to do! What exercises did you do with Cleo? Sounds like they worked! We were told to just hold his foot straight when he turns it in, doesn't seem to work tho! And we're starting to stand him up on our laps for him to put weight on his legs and you look down and he has his little feet turned so all the weight is on the side of his foot

I was told every time i change her or just throughout the day to massage the inside of her ankles, so the part which is shorter as feet were turning in i would just run my thumb along with a bit of pressure and massage it out straight, now they are are straighter i put my palm flat against underneath her feet to hold them straight and she pushes :)

oh poor Olivia :(

eandc whats wrong with your hair? the falling out? mines been falling out loads this week cleo keeps pulling it out!!

congrats emzee on your big day!!

has anyone elses LO started reacting more to loud noises? as in full on screaming if a sudden loud noise happens even like OH sneezing! she never used to be bothered by sudden noises! also shes started getting really frustrated easily when she cant do what she wants, mostly turning over she is trying so hard and twisting her body stamping her feet but cant do it! also she always wants to get to something like the tv remote mostly and wil be straining and gruntin and then gets so angry when she cant get there! its like she wants to walk already lol!!

I agree, my hair :(

Yes Thomas is the same with noises! for some odd reason he was fine with fireworks but take him to a kids birthday party and he screams the bloody place down. If I laugh when I'm holding him that usually results in screaming too!

coreys started teething so hes chewing everything, including me lol

zanes always loud so coreys used to it but afew recently hes really made corey jump and hes cried his eyes out the poor baby. my mums getting married this weekend so ive got corey some ear protectors

111105_130544.jpg

yes same here sequenna if im feeding and laugh or shout through to OH in the next room she screams!!
cleo def teething too shes chewing my finger all day! bless moomin i wanna see pics of him in theear protectors :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->