August 2011 mummies! Our babies are here!

cleos not 19 wks until friday but ive decided shes ahead as shes so clever lol!
oh no re the co sleeping :( cleo had a phase of going in her cot she slept the longest in there but shes back with me now. still not really sleeping though
it does push you doesnt it, i honestly have a lot of respect for you with your 2 boys alone hun i think you must be amazing!

im not amazing, ile just have a head full of grey hair by my next bday hahaha
im lucky, both boys are usualy great but zane does now go to nursery 3 days a week.

im actualy looking forward to getting my bed back lol and im hoping he sleeps thru soon but im not holding my breath, ive had sleepless nights for the past 3 yrs so i must be getting used to it

well i look like ive had a dodgy boob job! coreys refusing to feed from the left side so my boob is huge and the right is empty :dohh: oh the joys hahaha

I hope you managed to empty your boob moomin :lol:

Thomas is asleep.. blissful peace!! However my OH is playing some game on the XBOX, it's very noisy and has a lot of gunfire... grr! Does he not realise what time it is?!

I'm waiting for a wash to finish, going to drink my wine, find something sneaky to snack on (hehe I wish but I'm on :rofl:) and then to bed I go!

Thomas has a Christmas party tomorrow and santa is coming :D

hahaha yes i managed to empty my boob....finaly :p on a upside my periods havent returned...yet :happydance: lol

corey slept fine in his cot like i knew he would but hes gone from being a newborn only getting up twice to feed to now being a rat bag getting up 3 times last night :( but oh well..didnt help zane rushing into my room this morning full of beans waking corey up, so zanes gone out and coreys gone back to bed.

im spending my morning making phone calls, sorting out bills (booooo) and housework! oh the joys

no periods here either, love it :D when will they come back when we wean onto solids?

glad your boob is empty lol! cleo wont feed on the right side unless I lay on the bed with her, so annoying! have tried pressing her ear neck etc in case she has pain but nothing

sequeena i know how you feel my OH is addicted to grand theft auto at the moment, i call it crack as the second he has time he's on it!

yeah i guess periods will come bk once we feed less, altho some exclusive bf mums get their periods while feeding. i do keep panicing that ile come on in the middle of town tho hahaha

coreys bk to not feeding on the left so im goin to wait till hes really hungry to feed.

i tried him with baby rice the other day, he wasnt too bothered by it so i wont start weaning yet. unlike zane who at 4 months loved baby rice

oh so we have been lucky then!

good luck not getting wonky boob again then

oh really bless him, did he just not bother eating it then? cleo is soooooooooo interested in food, well shes interested in everything I do but she watches all the time when we eat following our fork back and forth its so cute. im going to wait till 5ish months to do BLW. we've put food in her hand a few times to see what she would do, I wouldnt let her put it in her mouth but she hasnt actually tried yet, just stares at it!

hes eaten it but hes just not into it if u get what i mean. he loves watching me eat, he thinks its hillarious. i might give him a sweet potatoe or cooked carrot stick and see what he does. they are soft enough and easy to hold.

with zane i did a mix of traditional and BLW so ile do the same with corey. i think doing just one is abit boring for them, plus its fun for them to make a mess with food but u actualy want them to eat it too lol
ive got loads of pictures of zane covered in spag bol. he didnt really use a fork till he was 2 :dohh: he still perfers to eat with his hands

hi long lost friends! I finally wrote my birth story! lol! almost 5 months later! bahaha! There's a link in my siggy if anyone is interested in reading!! SorryI dont get on here much, I have most of you on fb so I forget to check this thread lol! Hope everyone is doing good! Can't believe my little booger is almost 5 months old!! AH!

Ahhh! I clipped LO fingernails and sure enough; he was fussy, I had one nail left, and tried to hurry and pinched the top of his thumb with the clippers. :dohh: he has 2 little lines where the clippers cut him and barely bled, but it gave him a blood blister too. :cry: last night he kept hitting it when he was moving around when he was clenching his hands. I finally rolled a sock up and put it in his hand and put the other one over it some couldn't hit it on anything. He slept like a "baby" for 10 hours after 30 minutes of crying off and on, and me trying to figure out how the hell to cover up a babies thumb!

Aw hun don't worry about it I bet he's forgotten all about it now!

Thomas has ANOTHER set of antibiotics - he has conjunctivitis. He's been on ab's for 16 weeks now.

poor lad! surly after 16 weeks abs wont be helping him at all :/

Quinton has horrible eczema on his arms and face. It just keeps getting worse! His doctor's appointment isn't until the 28th and I don't know what to do. OH wants to put creams on it but when we did Quin cried so I don't think its helping.

what creams are u using? i suffer from eczema n so does zane :( olive oil is great, put that on all the time!

then look at aveeno products, they are the best

Poor Quinton I hope he's better soon! Thomas is having his ears repinned on the 28th too.

Poor boy must be teething again, he's got a dribble rash and he's had so many runny poos his bum is red even though I cover it in metanium (at least 6 a day now). :(

However he is 19 weeks old today! Oh and this is a video of him playing with his jumperoo for the first time ever :D

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2934898896715

Alexis is 19 weeks! Where is the time going?! Slow down please. She is so moany lately. I think it's partly to do with teething. I can almost feel one on the bottom. She has also started rolling about so now front is the new back. But once she has rolled over she moans i think through fustration. She just wants to be on the move :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->