August 2011 mummies! Our babies are here!

Wow! Thomas is a day older and has no desire to move at all :lol: he's not even rolled yet.

Hi ladies! Hope you're all well! Leo has progressed so much this weekend, I'm so proud of him! He bats, plays with and grabs his toys.. He's getting great with his head control.. anddd he can sit for about a minute unsupported! Too excited for Christmas with my gorgeous little boy too! :cloud:

Here are some pics :

1 = One I've taken to frame for the grandparents for Xmas :happydance:
2 = Sitting up!
3 = Sitting up but getting a bit wobbly lol
4 = Tummy time!
5= Watching Tele haha

PC120021.jpg PC190016.jpg

PC190020.jpg PC190030.jpg PC190027.jpg

oh my god he sits up unaided... amazingly clever boy!!

Oh anddd how could I forget... he found his feeties aswell! He grabbed them, stared at them for about ten minutes and then laughed at them! It was soooo cute! x x x

16+6.jpg

oh my god he sits up unaided... amazingly clever boy!!

I know I couldn't believe it! First time I tried was after his first bottle and we were still in bed so it was nice and comfy if he flopped forward/backwards but he just sat there! I was gobsmacked lol xxx

Alexis isn't anywhere near sitting unaided. She just swings off to the side or she just keeps.leaning forward. If she is anything like her mam then she'll have no sense of balance. haha.

corey wants to sit up but cant lol hes got great power in his neck, but he always has done.
hes forever rolling over so changing is "fun" atm hahaha

teething but no teeth yet, so hes constantly chewing and making himself sick :dohh:

Just dropping in to say hello... I rarely get chance to come on the computer these days & this forum doesn't display v well on my phone :-(

According to the first page, my little man is the youngest of the August babies! He'll be four months next week & it's absolutely flown by!

Hope all mummies & babies are well Xx

Hello girls.

Can't beleive there are so many sitting unaided and rollers in here.

We also have a non mover. I'm no dr but feel like she perhaps dosent like tummy time etc cos of her reflux. She just wants to be sat upright all the time. She's very interested in her feet, chewing hands, pulling bibs, grabbing toys etc but all stuff she can do sat up. Just goes to show how much babies vary as Liv was rolling by 3 months.

And speaking of Liv... She's 4 tomorrow. :shock: can't believe she is 4 already. :cry: time goes too fast.

Need to get on laptop and update properly.

Xx

happy birthday for tomrrow Liv :D

time does go too fast, i look at zane and cant believe hes my little baby lol

welcome phantom :flower:

haha sequeena me saying cleo only grunts when you said about thomas screaming she has really learnt now, loves the sounds of her voice! :wacko:

oh bless darlingme im sure he is ok though? these things happen, I bashed cleos leg on the desk yesterday trying to feed and type, I felt terrible she screamed!

eandc cleo is the same she rolls all the time from belly to back, a few times the other way.

and she is sitting up! its amazing she loves sitting there playing with her toys and when she does eventually fall down she just laughs and tries getting back up! im in so much shock

feeling a bit weird at the mo as its Cleos first christmas and Kacie passed away a week before christmas so its always been a horrible time for me. Just keep getting upset and want to hide in bed then I feel bad as I should be making a nice christmas for cleo :cry:

Attachments

• Imagen 545.jpg
    Imagen 545.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1
Hi all. Sorry I haven't been on here for a while.
Hope you're all well :flower:
Jodie, that must be so difficult for you. Sending you lots of cuddles xxx
Cleo is such a cutie.

Happy birthday to Liv.

My boy is now pulling himself up and can sit on his own now. But only for a few minutes. It's crazy how much our little ones are changing now :cry:

Been having a lot of problems with breastfeeding. For the past 6 weeks he keeps pulling away screaming. Thinking it could maybe be teething. But it's been so hard. I'm still EBF though, really hope it easies off.
He is also having a spoonfull of rice/food everyday and that has helped a lot. He loves it. He will be 5 months on the 3rd... JEEZ!! lol

Hope you're all looking forward to Christmas!!

welcome phantom :flower:

haha sequeena me saying cleo only grunts when you said about thomas screaming she has really learnt now, loves the sounds of her voice! :wacko:

oh bless darlingme im sure he is ok though? these things happen, I bashed cleos leg on the desk yesterday trying to feed and type, I felt terrible she screamed!

eandc cleo is the same she rolls all the time from belly to back, a few times the other way.

and she is sitting up! its amazing she loves sitting there playing with her toys and when she does eventually fall down she just laughs and tries getting back up! im in so much shock

feeling a bit weird at the mo as its Cleos first christmas and Kacie passed away a week before christmas so its always been a horrible time for me. Just keep getting upset and want to hide in bed then I feel bad as I should be making a nice christmas for cleo :cry:

ur bound to feel horrible this time of yr, i cant even imagine how it feels to lose a child :hugs: it must be a very bittersweet time for u.
my mum lost her dad a week after her 8th bday...40 yrs later she still feels weird if she enjoys that day.

try to enjoy the day but still take time for urself alone to have a moment

I know how your mum feels moomin its definitely bittersweet and horrible feeling guilty!
thanks ladies xx

T died a month before christmas n im finding it hard to enjoy myself and its nowhere near :dohh:
the way i try to see it is theres no point in feeling guilty about enjoying urself when feeling miserible isnt going to do u any good or change anything :(

and even if u spend the whole of the day in bed it doesnt matter because cleo has no clue! and u will start to enjoy the day again when she starts to understand what the day is n her excitment will make u happy

oh did he as well :hugs:
it always seem to be this time of year!
no you are right hun! its really not christmassey here anyway. I just feel weird!
looking forward to new year and the beach :)

Sweet baby boy is 5 months old today!! I think he is one of the oldest in this group, correct??

Attachments

• 398630_893492651841_44005952_38212293_1243547057_n.jpg
    398630_893492651841_44005952_38212293_1243547057_n.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 384827_892069284281_44005952_38204895_476084793_n.jpg
    384827_892069284281_44005952_38204895_476084793_n.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 376118_891640393781_44005952_38202885_2055670176_n.jpg
    376118_891640393781_44005952_38202885_2055670176_n.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 380379_879474978371_44005952_38162161_1562274538_n.jpg
    380379_879474978371_44005952_38162161_1562274538_n.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1
oh did he as well :hugs:
it always seem to be this time of year!
no you are right hun! its really not christmassey here anyway. I just feel weird!
looking forward to new year and the beach :)

i suppose when someone dies any time of the year its always close to something.

this is mine and zanes second christmas without his dad but its the first christmas zanes excited about as he knows whats goin on and coreys first, so im excited but then im not. if u need to spend a day in bed by urself im sure ur OH will understand.

just dont feel bad because u no cleo has no idea what day it is so u dont need to put on a brave face

:hugs: ladies xxxx

Kylarsmom yes I think he's one of the eldest xx

:hugs: to everyone. I lost an old friend at the beginning of the month which was difficult.

Can i ask if there is anyone who hasn't started weaning yet? OH gave Alexis baby rice last week and she seemed to enjoy it but she was crippled with wind after so we've decided to leave a little longer. It just seems like 4 months is when people are starting to wean but i thought the recommendation was 6 months. Is anyone just giving LO a little bit every now and then rather than everyday?

Also they say if they are more hungry then it could be a sign they want to begin weaning but LO is.hungry but i think it's just a growth spurt.

Sorry for all the questions. It's my first time and it's harder than i thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->