August 2011 mummies! Our babies are here!

I pushed the carrots through a sieve. I want to wait til she is a littke older before she has finger foods. I just have a massive paranoia about chokeing :( I won't give her anything too big until i've done a first aid course.

Did your HV not go through resuscitation and choking with you? x I have a leaflet... I wonder if I could get it on here somehow.

I've seen my hv twice and they only told me about weaning because i asked her. There is a massive shortage of staff in my area so i'm not due a visit til she is about 9 months and that is if i arrange it myself!
I could give you my email address if you could scan it and send it. Although i do learn in a more practical way. I'll ask my hv but funding in the area i live in is very limited and because i live in a nicer area and i work means i hardly get anything :( Funny how i work from the age of 16 and when i would like something back i'm not eligable :wacko:

I don't have a scanner but I can take pics and post them on here for you xx

Hi ladies, its been ages since I've been on here! I can't believe my LO will be 5 months old in a week, time really flies! I have just started with some puree's and the little guy just gobbles them up, he has really taken to food! I'm so jealous that some of you have independent sitters! I can't wait until Jack can sit and play with toys a little, that's so much fun. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

Just wanted to come on and say a very big happy Christmas to you all and your LO's hope you all have an amazing day tomorrow.

Lots of love

Xx

August babies have a wonderful first Christmas! Your mummies and daddies love you more than you could ever know :cloud9: have fun ripping paper and eating Christmas dinner if you're at that stage!

Eek ladies can you believe it? Santa is almost here! I still find it hard to believe that I have a son to love and spoil, it seems unreal. This is what I've dreamed of for years how could my life get any better?

Ladies please share pictures of their first Christmas if you can! Have a wonderful day we all deserve it!

Merry Christmas to all of you and your gorgeous families xx

Will post pics tomorrow!!!!!! I have a santa outfit and a snowman outfit for my wee man, problem is the snowman one is 3-6 months and he's still only the weight/length of an average 12 week old :O so it's huuuuuuuge but nevermind!

my boys
374226_10150532566182559_510017558_10934262_1454327881_n.jpg

111203_181217.jpg

:D

this is the first christmas that zanes excited so im looking forward to seeing his face, even tho hes ill with a cough that coreys now got :(

Oh aren't they lovely, hope they're better soon! So many lo's are ill over Christmas :(

Well Santa has come to our house!

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/381181_2982441525251_1388356992_3177117_126807369_n.jpg

its normaly me ill over christmas so i guess they are taking over the tradition hahaha

wow so many presents, i havent got the boys much...zanes already got too many toys as it is lol

its normaly me ill over christmas so i guess they are taking over the tradition hahaha

wow so many presents, i havent got the boys much...zanes already got too many toys as it is lol

We have got him a lot but most of the presents there are from family and friends. His main one from us was the jumperoo xx

poor coreys really ill :( hes not drinking right and has a really painful cough, so im not going to get much sleep tonight and i can forget a shower lol

altho my boys so big hes got his first tooth :D screw u HV i told u my baby was teething

poor coreys really ill :( hes not drinking right and has a really painful cough, so im not going to get much sleep tonight and i can forget a shower lol

altho my boys so big hes got his first tooth :D screw u HV i told u my baby was teething

Poor wee man, and poor you too! Maybe taking him into shower room, maybe in his bouncer or something similar, might help his cough - im thinking about the steam?

Also, my wee one's just cut 2 teeth, had the same sorta convo you probably had with HV, she told me theres no way he's teething, he would have red cheeks if he was teething, so he's definitely not. Bullcrap!

:hugs:

Poor wee man, and poor you too! Maybe taking him into shower room, maybe in his bouncer or something similar, might help his cough - im thinking about the steam?

Also, my wee one's just cut 2 teeth, had the same sorta convo you probably had with HV, she told me theres no way he's teething, he would have red cheeks if he was teething, so he's definitely not. Bullcrap!

:hugs:

yeah steam helps but my rooms never steam up :/ id put him in his chair but if he crys it might wake zane up n i cant be arsed with that lol

i told the HV he was teething n she was like no hes too young so i said no cuz my first was a early teether and so was there dad...she tried to make out i was stupid the cow

im covered in puke :( oh the joys

Theres no such thing as "too young" some babies are born with teeth, effing stupid HV's!!

Your HV sounds like a barrel of laughs! Feel better soon chick!

Well Christmas is over now but I hope you and your gorgeous babies enjoyed! Thomas did :D

I thought we'd gotten him loads (still waiting on gifts from my aunt and nan) but looking at facebook photos... we got him bugger all compared to what some people spent! I mean really :rofl:

i no lol my oh had all his teeth by 9 months old n im 23 n still have alot of my baby teeth! im a freak lol but goes to show we r all different.

when zane was a baby n ill all i had to do was hold him to my chest n hed go to sleep straight away, shame it doesnt work on corey. im feeling very sorry for myself today hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->