August 2011 mummies! Our babies are here!

After I had Zane and started the pill I had a lot of pregnancies signs too but wasn't pregnant.
Ur bodies changed and reacts completely differently to the pill now, u might have to try afew different ones to get it right, but congrats if u do get a bfp :D

Corey's constantly moving, he's trying to crawl but even tho he can't he can still get across the room if he wants something. He can't sit up completely unaided yet but he's getting there.

He's got 2 teeth thru (1 poped out n went back in) and he's got about 4 coming thru now including his 2 top ones so I'm scared as I'm still breastfeeding lol

I think I'm starting to crack a night time routine, I'm hoping it sticks

OMG I was unaware this group existed :D
Heya everyoneee, Kai was born 18/08/2011 xxx

I'll add you now hun :)

Well I got a wrap today and I have mastered it! Sorry about the state of me, I've been cleaning all day and am due for a bath!

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/427088_3432862945505_1388356992_3372259_993688313_n.jpg

This is so much better!! I can barely feel Thomas' weight now :D

Corey started teething at 3 months old, my boys take after their dad, he had all his teeth by 9 months.

oooh! hello, Harry was born 19.8.11! i didn't know this was here!!

Hi htaylor! :wave: I will add you to the front page as soon as I'm on my laptop :)

Bloody Corey is driving me nuts, past 2 nights he's started a bedtime routine but no to it he doesn't want to sleep. Little git is now crawling round his cot.....
Long night ahead me thinks

Ah good luck!! Thomas is still awake, as per usual!

After biting me he's finally asleep....but for how long lol

I have a horrific cold. And I think I migh have caught it from Thomas. He's been had a runny nose for days which I thought was teething but now I'm ill I think the minx has given me the cold! He's fine though. I really hope he has his fathers immune system (1 cold a year if he's unlucky) rather than mine (2 colds in less than 2 months).

Hello everyone!!
Sorry haven't been on for a while, it's been madness here.
Hope you're all well and lots of cuddles to all of your little ones.
J has been ill for over a month now, not sleeping at night. Snotty nose and really bad cough which the doctor has said it could be the signs of asthma, so he's gave me an inhaler (and mask) to give to him. But trying not to give him that unless he really needs it.
Personally I feel that all of this is teething as he is still to cut a tooth and trying to bite on EVERYTHING!!!
Also he has learned how to pinch, and breastfeeding has now turned into pinch pinch PINCH and me screaming in pain lol. So I've started putting the mits on him again.
He is not crawling yet, he HATES being on his tummy. But loves his feet and he's starting to move his feet gradually forward and backwards when he's standing up. So it looks like he will walk first instead of crawling. (My daughter was the same)
Feeding times are great and loves his meals. He has three meals a day now and eating great. He was weighed last week and he is 17 lb 130z. (He's put on nearly 3 lb in a month)
Hope you ladies have a nice day. Will try and get on here a lot more xxx

Hello.

Isla has come on in leaps and bounds in the last few weeks, weaning is going very well and im yet to find something she wont eat (apart from plain baby rice). She has been on solids long at all so im really pleased with her progress.

She is also now sitting unaided. Was really strange because it didn't come gradually, literally she couldn't one day but could the next! Bless her.

xx

Thomas had garlic bread yesterday which he enjoyed :D I wasn't sure he'd like it because it's strong but he kept shoving it in :lol:

ATM Corey's only having baby rice, mashed veg and toast. Think I'm guns start him on lumpy food next week.
On my bday I'm going out all day to a spa, so I've been thinking right ile start giving him a bottle of expressed milk everyday to get him ready.....times gone too fast and it my bday next week and I haven't been giving him bottles lol I best get started

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->