August 2011 mummies! Our babies are here!

Thanks hun :) Was a bit shocked lol!!!

(sorry forgot to say Weeeellllll done Thomas! :) )

My mum said having 2 was harder then 3. Although we weren't 3 under 3.
U might go grey early but I'm sure ule manage

Wow Charlie, congratulations. You must be mad.. LOl just kidding, Im sure you will manage, its funny how we just adjust to things. :)

Moomin... sounds lush even if she wasnt the best I cant wait to go and just relax for a day, so stressed at the moment its not long before im due back to work and I really do not want to go and i find out this month if ive got into my first choice uni or not, and i also have an interview at another uni which im really nervous about.

xx

Teesside, main reason is because its much closer but I do like the site and also the way the degree program is set out.

x

Hope u enjoy ur day Stef and good luck for uni :D
Tonight I let Corey feed himself with home made spag bol and he loved it :) thought he was going to choke afew times but he was ok lol

havent been here in a while been busy with mum here and moving house AGAIN!

well done Thomas I bet he was shocked his first time rolling :)

and wow corey is crawling! I think he must watch zane and want to get after him ay! Cleo is still trying but I havent been able to have her on the floor much until these past two days, now she is trying again!

charlie OMG!!! congrats 3 under 3 how fun its going to be for them lovely and close!

spa day sounds lush I want one! I didnt even manage to go out while mum was here it just isnt happening for me but thats fine
new place is great finally a warm place and nice shower and no freaky neighbours, much happier here

cleo has been eating loads of different things but she wont hold the food to her mouth herself, is that weird? she's usually pretty ahead with things but not in this case. then again I didnt wean until after 5 months and no hurry I guess

You're moving? Where to? God that must be stressful! We will be moving within the next few months I am not looking forward to it!

Ladies I'm 2 days late for my period. I'm not pregnant but I am still worried :haha:

we moved last week, only in the same neighbourhood but a nicer place. so in the 19 months since I met Gian we have moved twice, travelled all round Peru and Bolivia, had a baby, done countless border runs, been seperated for 6 weeks when I went to england, almost got married but didnt lol!! time to chill now and enjoy our little family!

haha but there might be a chance if you are worried?
I cant imagine having another baby for a long time, cleo is a handful how does anyone have a second one ever lol!!

Blimey, definitely time to chill!!

I don't think so. We've used condoms but part of me still thinks 'what if?' you know? My periods are all over the place though. They were regular for 3 months after Thomas was born but the last few months they've been coming 5 days early. Now I'm 2 days over. I think I'll get a test just to put my mind at rest. If it somehow turns out I am pregnant I'll be very happy... and a little terrified of 2 under 2!!

haha yep its natural to feel like what if! ooh exciting!
I dont miss periods, still havent had one from breatfeeding, I thought I might once she started weaning but none yet
and how the hell do you even manage to have sex! we co sleep and he works nights. we need to be more inventive!

I dont miss periods, still havent had one from breatfeeding, I thought I might once she started weaning but none yet
and how the hell do you even manage to have sex! we co sleep and he works nights. we need to be more inventive!

We also cosleep and OH works night...naptimes are great though :D

yeah naptimes it should be but atm cleo wont even nap without being attached to my boob! little monkey wakes up within 5 minutes of me moving away! but now she has been sound asleep for hours but of course OH is at work!

OH used to work nights. Don't miss that at all!!

We co-sleep too but Thomas will settle into his cot ;) but we only manage sex once a month :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->