August 2011 mummies! Our babies are here!

Gosh, I feel so behind. :nope: Quin isn't eating food yet.

He still hates being on his tummy too. He does say Dada a lot though. We say it back and forth all the time. I was so happy when he first started. It was such a proud moment.

Quin is still only 5 months, don't worry about it.

Wow saying dada clever boy! I've yet to get anything other than normal baby sounds from Thomas. He loves to screech though :lol:

Corey said mama afew times but at this age Zane was constantly saying dada.
I'm ow having to baby proof everything because even tho Corey can't crawl he pulls or pushes his way around the room.

I really need to buy a fire guard! I always seem to be spending money lol

Is it normal for them to be saying something at this point? Thomas is still in the basic ooo aaa noises.

Oh and if anyone is interested I'm selling Thomas's clothes. Tiny baby, newborn, 0-3 and 3-6 :)

Stephen didn't start making proper sounds until about 7/8 months...... whereas Henry started saying the 'da' and 'ma' sound since about 5 - they're all different :)

Around 6-9 months is when they start to say things like mama and dada but they obviously don't no what it means yet, they are just the easiest noises to put together

Isla dosent say any words yet either despite being very vocal, but I'm not worried in the slightest, not at this age. She is very much still my little baby, though admittedly growing up way too fast.

Phantom, don't stress about the weaning, although I introduced it about 5.5 months I was consistent with it really until she reached 6m. Each baby is different.

Isla is sleeping out this weekend at my mums. She lives in a different county to me so dosent see the kids often so when she does she likes to have them for a weekend. Its Islas first proper time away from mummy but is just fine apparently... Mummy on the other hand is missing her lots. Olivia loves visiting granny so I know she will be having a great time!!

Xx

I'm leaving Corey for the first real time on Friday! I'm leaving him all day and want be back till his bedtime. I'm nervous because he's still breastfeeding so it will be all day on the bottles! I've bought some dummy's incase he needs to comfort suck. I just worried I won't leave enough milk :s

I'm hoping he takes to the bottles because I'd love a night out lol but I've just planned a girls holiday in September so ile be leaving both boys for a week......can't bloody wait hahaha

Oh that's good to know. I know we shouldn't worry about their development but Thomas seems to be so far behind other babies his age.

In the long run this doesn't really matter.

Corey looks like a right hill billy, he's got his 2 bottom teeth and only 1 top ones come thru hahaha

Last night Corey sat up and crawled :) he's not been still alday but has been a nightmare screaming for more of it because more bloody teeth are coming through :dohh:

Well done Corey!! What a clever boy! :dance:

Poor babe though, hope his teeth come through soon :(

Thomas's left bottom gum feels very swollen but I can't feel any teeth yet.

Aww cute, right now I can't wait for danny to crawl but i know when he does i'll be like "oh noooo go back to being immobile!!!!!!!" lol :D

Well today is my spa day :happydance:
I'm leaving Corey from 11 till about 7, so worried as its his first real go on bottles and he's teething. So my mums in for a right day lol

Moomin I hope you had a lovely time and Corey wasn't too much trouble for your mum!! :D

Guess what??

THOMAS ROLLED!!! :happydance: Front to back. Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

Well done Thomas!!

Moomin hope you had a lovely day, my friend and I have just booked a sPa day, I can't wait.

How was Corey with his bottles yesterday?

Xx

Corey was ok with bottles but he wasn't exactly happy about it so I'm going to start to try giving him a bottle each day. He will have a drink from one but when he wants a proper milk feed he's less then impressed.

I had almost 2 hours worth of massage and a facial. The girl I got wasn't the best but it was still lovely. I had 2 archers and lemonades and I felt drunk hahaha

In may I'm booking another day at a spa, and it will be the whole day of treatments so my bil will have Corey do I've got till then to get Corey bottle ready lol

Amazing about Thomas rolling over :D

So August Mummies.... I have an announcement

Attachments

• IMG-20120303-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20120303-WA0001.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members