~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

40 weeks today and no sign either... period cramps always seem to happen early in the morning and late in the evening and thats about it.

Candy Cane. What if you got someone with the same due date to send you the code from their signature?

Due date for me. Prob best it doesn't happen today. In laws on stand by to watch Holly while we are in hospital and Mil has a night out with her friends planned...

Yeah that's an idea it might work. Gotta find someone with same date now although hopefully won't be too much longer that I will have an overdue status!

I am still pregnant ... hmmph - sweep tomorrow and I will get an induction date tomorrow.

Just sent hubby out for ice cream. I am also sick of the messages ... any twinges or the worst has been my in laws ringing and asking if she is here yet, do you not think we wouldve told them!

Still here, 39 weeks on Monday. Trying to stay active but it's hard. Just wishing she would get this going!! My Dh is playing golf today and I was kind of pissed because it was all he could talk about all week. He keeps saying "this is my last hurrah!" and I'm like "you have had 6 last hurrah's". It's like, what about me? When's my last hurrah to do something really fun? Hmm? I know he is just trying to see his friends before the baby comes but I just need him to focus on me and the baby for a min. Don't get me wrong, he is awesome with taking care of me, I just want him to realize how anxious I am.

Also his friend is pissing me off. His birthday is late next month and he is having a birthday party at a bar and then having an after party at his house. He sent my husband this guilt trip of a text message about how he really wants us to come out. Let me give you alittle back ground. This guy is a complete loser. He is 30 and refuses to grow up. He parties all the time and is always drunk or high. He was the drummer in my dh's band before they split and showed up to the last show high on mushrooms. My Dh has never been a big partier, and now that he is older isn't at all. Maybe a BBQ or something he will get drunk but that is it. His friend never hangs out with him ever because he is spending his tome getting drunk with girls fresh out of high school and having sex with anything with a vagina. And now he is makin my husband feel guilty for not wanting to come out to his party. Um we will have a 4 week old baby and I will not be ready to leave her yet and certainly won't be bringing her to a bar or to his house party where there are people doing drugs. My Dh already said he doesn't want to go but it just makes mad that this guy who never calls or hangs out with us is trying to make my Dh feel bad for not going. What a dick.

Baby Maisie born 18/08/2012 at 10:20pm 5days early
Natural homebirth and weighed 6lb 15oz, she is perfect :)

It's my due date today aaaaand nothing! Just still an achy pelvis which I have had for the past 5 weeks :(
I've been bouncing on my exercise ball and walking absolutely everywhere! I've got blisters on my feet!
Just a little upset that this anticipated day might come and pass when it's meant so much to me these past 9 months :(

Midwife on Tuesday, not quite sure what she'll do at only 2 days overdue x

in laws ringing and asking if she is here yet, do you not think we wouldve told them!

I got a message from my in laws saying could i encourage my LO out as they are bored of waiting!

That would have made me boil with rage if I received that!!! They're probably only being nice but it does make you feel a bit frustrated doesn't it! :wacko:

MummyLaura - you can join the overdue club with me......five days over now and nothing to report! :hugs:

Mrs O - Congrats on your arrival! :happydance:

HappillyaMrs - My DH plays golf as well.....don't even get me started on being a golf widow :winkwink:

Congratulations to all the august mums who have met their babies. Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting. I had one painful tightening earlier.. Hoping it's an early contraction!

Congratulations to all the august mums who have met their babies. Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting. I had one painful tightening earlier.. Hoping it's an early contraction!

Same here Cath, a few tight vice-like pains low down - nothing regular but my book says unless they are higher up the bump, they are still BH's......not had them this strong before so I guess its a step in the right direction eh!

2-days overdue; 2 pineapples & 1 hot curry eaten, numerous long dog walks, sex, RLT and ..........
.......... Still nothing!
Starting to feel like this baby is never going to come out!

Still pregnant. I don't think this baby is ever coming out. Hope everyone is ok. X x x

Yeah I am trying not to imagine being overdue because i am suffering right now and I'm just 39 weeks as of tomorrow! I think it's because all my friends who were pregnant have had their babies so I'm like okay! My turn...... (crickets sounds).... Hahaha.

8 days over due for me today and really upset more than anything. I just dont understand why this baby is not making an apperance yet and I really want to avoid induction.

Hope your all ok

2 days overdue. Went for long walk, bounced on my ball last night, tried dtd... Nothing. What else do you want me to do baby??? :/ do they not have an inner clock telling them its time to come out.

I had a bloody show this morning - I know it probably doesnt mean anything but keeping fingers crossed something happens!

Good luck and big hugs to all you overdue mummies... I am 3 days away from my due date and already getting frustrated with being overtaken by the early birds!

First day of being over due for me! I know not as bad as some of you ladies!
Getting nervous baby wont come out without a little help - I'm the only one in my family and OH's family that hasn't gone early :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->