~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

baby layla arrived 14th august 12 days early weighing 6lb 10 :happydance::happydance:

she is absolutley perfect.

Attachments

• 418485_4233344948366_368601189_n.jpg
    418485_4233344948366_368601189_n.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 6
and here she is today 9 days old :cloud9:

Attachments

• 417519_4249721637773_757343957_n.jpg
    417519_4249721637773_757343957_n.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 6
Congrats Spiceeb!

No baby for me yet! It's not my EDD yet either though. Have my prenatal appt tomorrow and we'll see what the mw will say. Not that she can predict anything but I will still ask :D

Congrats Spice!!! Layla is gorgeous! What a perfect little bundle!

Still pregnant over here.

Everyone seems to go early. I still have no sign of my baby. :( 4 days overdue now. So annoying. Sweep from yesterday morning does give me a lot of cramping but nothing promising. I hope it will change tonight. Would like to have this baby before induction next Tuesday.

Everyone seems to go early. I still have no sign of my baby. :( 4 days overdue now. So annoying. Sweep from yesterday morning does give me a lot of cramping but nothing promising. I hope it will change tonight. Would like to have this baby before induction next Tuesday.

I'm one day behind you, still no signs either, 3 days over now :(

I'm one day behind you, still no signs either, 3 days over now :(

4 days over for me too :(

Congrats on layla she is gorgeous.

Update... Well not really. Still no contractions. I wouldn't say sign as I'm always getting so much pressure below. It feels like as if my bladder is about to fall out or waters break. Something like. Getting tightening all the time too. But still no real thing. Really hope to have baby by weekend. Fingers crossed.

Hi ladies, been a while since I posted here :)

Still no baby for me :( I got a bad case of the green eyed monster, my friend just had her son at 36+3, beautiful and healthy, and here I am so big and uncomfortable and I just want my baby here now!

But on the good side even if he chooses not to come on his own I got an induction set for September 4th... so at least the end is within sight! No more then 2 weeks and I'll have my son in my arms!

Oh my gosh I had to re-read that... 2 WEEKS... *runs off to start cleaning*

Congrats Spice.

5-days overdue now & still no signs! Argh!

Just lost a good bit of plug! So excited even though I know it doesn't necessarily mean that anything is imminent. I don't even care once I go into labour naturally at some point and can hopefully avoid another c-section.

I scrubbed and painted the porch yesterday, the baby needs a nice porch, LOL, all the neighbours were laughing at me and saying labour must be imminent, hope so!

Can't imagine being 9 days overdue! Must be frustrating for you! Are they going to do anything for you?

I'm having some signs but not sure if they mean I;m in early labour or that labour is next week :/

Totally feel it for you overdue ladies. Hope you all have your babies soon w/o need for induction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->