~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Thanks hun - very much doubt LO will come on my B'day tho as I've already had 2 c sections so this will be another so atm baby will be here around 9th - but obv all this depends on when they date me at the 12 week dating scan - I was moved forward a week with Ailsa!!!!

add me to your list :)) as you can guess im leah :)
im thinking im due august 13th :)) i dnt mind big or small groups but the more the merrier :))) we had a group like this for june 2011 babies and it was great we all supported each other with stuff :)

Hi all -

I feel so so tired today and nausea on and off its horrible already although definately a plus I havent been sick yet ... I cant remember when it started with Amy but I know it was very early on!

Is anyone else feeling tired - I cant believe how shattered I am!!!

Hope everyone is ok. x x x

yea i can't believe how tired and how hard work everything feels atm this time around and i've been really suffering with back ache as well :( I wasn't like this with my other 2 but mayb being older and only having had Ailsa just over a year ago my body's not completely recovered!

Hi ladies,

The tiredness is killing! People at work guessed I was pregnant because I'm not as bubbly as I usually am and tired by 3pm. Although very tired I am still going to the gym. Strangely it gives me a energy boost.

I have my first private scan in a couple of days.....Anyone else getting an early scan?

:hi: Hi Leah! :D I keep seeing you everywhere! :haha:

And YAY For Alexa's!! :happydance: That is freakin COOL that our little girls have same name and we are both expecting on nearly the same due dates. :D

Soo I've been freaking over everything. One day I was freaking about throwing up constantly. Then the next day no symptoms at all so freaked about that. Today I realized I've been cramping since Preggo day1 and it hasn't stopped... LOL.

I think I have some symptoms coming back like gas and backache... maybe a little tired and that's it.

Oh and I watched the movie "Dream House" today. It was a sad movie, but I couldn't stop crying the entire movie... Either it was just that sad... or my emotions lol. I kept trying to peek at others to see if they were crying like me... and I think I was the only one.. :haha:

&& wow. 3 out of the 9 of you are due on the 13th! Atleast it isn't a friday. :haha:

I think I will be having an early scan ... possibly next week due to my m/c's. My doctor wants to make sure everything is progressing ok.

I think I made a huge mistake I had a curry for dinner tonight but I think I might regret it later ... I have been nauseaus on and off all day still praying it doesnt turn into sickness! I am useless after about 5pm now I am just so tired i feel pathetic but I know it gets easier in 2nd trimester!

i haven't planned on an early scan but will have to see what the mw says - i had a mc at 5 weeks in 2009 and had early bleeding with Ailsa so had a scan at 7 weeks with her and as i had a section 13 months ago they may want to check it out but we will see!

Can I join please ladies, date 16th August (taken from my ovulation date)

Already been a bit of a roller coaster as had a bleed (which I thought was my period) then thought my temps were a bit high and period a bit light and I did a HPT and was 2-3 weeks!! Had another bleed yesterday but no cramping or anything and symptoms have increased today so feeling positive as had a bleed with DD at just over 6 weeks as well.

Early scan on Monday - but not convinced we'll see a heartbeat and probably too early!

Very glad to be here x

argh I have had a horrible day have had awful cramps and some bleeding overnight so was sent for an early scan ... they think I am only about 5 weeks so I am adjusting my due date to the 16th. They said everything looked fine but no heartbeat yet ... they have booked me in for another scan in two weeks time so hopefully I can see more then!

Hope everyone is ok - have felt really sick today am dreading it being the same as it was with Amy I really couldnt cope with that!

Can I join please ladies, date 16th August (taken from my ovulation date)

Already been a bit of a roller coaster as had a bleed (which I thought was my period) then thought my temps were a bit high and period a bit light and I did a HPT and was 2-3 weeks!! Had another bleed yesterday but no cramping or anything and symptoms have increased today so feeling positive as had a bleed with DD at just over 6 weeks as well.

Early scan on Monday - but not convinced we'll see a heartbeat and probably too early!

Very glad to be here x

Hope you early scan goes ok on monday - let us know won't you? x

argh I have had a horrible day have had awful cramps and some bleeding overnight so was sent for an early scan ... they think I am only about 5 weeks so I am adjusting my due date to the 16th. They said everything looked fine but no heartbeat yet ... they have booked me in for another scan in two weeks time so hopefully I can see more then!

Hope everyone is ok - have felt really sick today am dreading it being the same as it was with Amy I really couldnt cope with that!

Oh no hun, fingers crossed all is ok and you see a nice strong heartbeat in a couple of weeks x

Has everyone already phoned to make or had first mw appointments? I think if I remember rightly we have our booking in appointment at 7-8 weeks. I don't want to phone and make an appointment too early just in case this bean isn't sticky as that happened to me before in 2009!

Of course you can join 9babies. :)
:hi:

Soo my first Appointment is the 4th of January. Will be 7 weeks, Go get bloods drawn tomorrow. (EEK! It's like 9 viles... I hate needles!) Won't get my first ultrasound until later I think?

Hoping to hear the heartbeat that day though, would put my mind at rest. I never made it to my first appointment with my other pregnancy last month... I hope I make it..

@Hope, keeping you in my thoughts. I'm sure all will be ok and you will see a happy and healthy baby with a strong heart beat soon! :) :flower:
If it helps... I didn't have cramping my last MC because it was soo soon, so don't think you would be feeling the cramps from an MC. I'm sure little bean is ok. I know it's hard not to worry.

@Cracker, WELCOME! :D :hi:
Good luck with your scan, hope you enjoy it! :D

Good luck to everyone! Hope your symtpoms aren't too bad!

I only have backache, headache, and cramping. Maybe peeing alot.. but I've always done that. Lol. And keep having twinges in my uterus. Hmm.

I am so tired I can barely even get my daughter ready for school. Ykes thanks for the welcome. :hugs:

No I think it is 8 weeks-ish and tbh I haven't felt pregnant relaly - but this afternoon I swear I could feel my hormones rising.... boobs started tingling, feeling spun out and dizzy and tired - did a cheapie test and it was so much darker!! So feel better now already.

Hope&faith - fingers crossed for you, just keep positive and eat well!

Hey ladies,

Sorry some of you are having rough days. Lets hope we all get a good first scan and our symptoms are mild. My private scan is in two days now. I hope it's not too early for a heart beat.
Hope, I hope the next two weeks go by real quick. I bleed lightly for 3 days at about 4-5 weeks but feel reassured that CB went up to 3 weeks +.

I am definately feeling positive as I feel so rough! there is definately something going on to make me feel this tired! I think we book in with my midwife at 10 ish weeks here ... but have got a dooctors appointment on Monday to get some anti sickness medication so will double check with him then - so I wont book in until Mid January and then 12 week scan will be beginning of Feb its so exciting!

Hi :hi: My name is Kate, and I would like to join!

I am due PROBABLY August 14th, but this is an unconfirmed date based on LMP. I think it will be pushed back about 5 days.

This is my first... so everything is so strange.

Wasn't sure what to think, because when I first went in for a bloodtest at 3w6d it came back indeterminate, but it rose enough to get a positive at 4w4d, and the number came back at 96. Hopefully things are doubling well and everything sticks around like it should! (Can't say I'm not worried though... but I think its normal to be worried). I get another blood test next monday, and if everything goes well I will order an ultrasound at 7 weeks to hear a heartbeat!

Symptom list:

Vivid dreams EVERY night
light-headed (especially when I'm teaching...)
nauseousness.. but not too bad
I feel like I am CONSTANTLY peeing... in between every single class period! (I teach HS so my pee-times are limited)

Sorry if this post was long...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"