~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

I only had MS one day which was my throwing up over anything and everything I ate or drank. And the constant feeling of needing to puke. I thought puking would make me feel better, and it didn't.

But since then, nothing.

Now I just have the worste Cold in the WORLD!

:(

And didn't know my boobs hurt today until my 14 month old wacked them today. OUCH! :S

i find i can keep the queasyness at bay if i eat as soon as i'm hungry, just a digestive biscuit helps! Was hungry earlier but unfortunately there was nothing in to snack on so now i'm feeling quite sicky and really not looking forward to pork chops for dinner!!!!! DH is cooking so I have the job of putting both kiddies to bed when all i really want to do is crash on the sofa in front of the telly in my PJs!!!!

May I join in? I just got my first ever BFP yesterday after 10 years of TTC. I should be due the 28th of August.

Oh Wow Abit! CONGRATS!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Sooo happy you finally got your :bfp:

And welcome!! :hi:

Wow congrats!

I have got a horrific cold too :( feeling sorry for myself!

Aw :hugs:

Is horrible isn't it. :(
IDK Just thankful I don't have MS too.

Yeh its not nice is it!

Me too with the MS. I keep heaving all the time but no actual sickness thank goodness!

Hey lovely ladies, may i join you all. my EDD 19th Aug but that may change after my dating scan.

Quick history, I was diagnosed with PCOS 10 years ago so my cycles are all over the place, 2 years ago i had lap surgery and was told that both my tubes where completely blocked beyond repair. We were told our only hope at conceiving was IVF. I had finally made an appointment to start our IVF journey in Jan 2012.
yesterday i just felt the urge to test, i couldnt believe it when 2 lines came up straight away!

I look forward to getting to know you all :)

:hi: all new ladies! :D

And YAY :happydance: FOXY!!!
Looks like we have two AWESOME success stories! Soo happy to welcome you guys to August Babies!

@DJ I know what you mean about heaving. I just got done with one really bad. I opened the trash bin and oh my. :wacko: :sick:

Hi all,I am also due in August....am having a little nausea, sore boobs, mood swings and general fatigue but just started a three week holiday as I am a teacher so am extremely thankful that I can just rest for the next few weeks! last pregnancy ended in mc at about 6 weeks so I am a little nervous this time around. Not had a scan yet but thinking my symptoms are a good sign. Was using clear blue digital with weeks on it, and the levels have risen last three tests I have done so I guess that is good also. Am aware I sound like a nut, haha,but I am just really hoping it works out this time. Good luck to all of you too.....and hope to hear back from some of you.

:hi: Ann!

I'm in the same position as you. Got my BFP after an MC. And I'm on edge and really just scared all around. :nope:
I keep taking preggo tests too. lol. But just ran out of them. But my last one seems darker than the others, so that's a good sign! :D

Hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months for us! :D :hug:

Do you know what day in August you are do? Or a guestimate?
I Guessed mine to be the 18th but leaning more towards the 20th when my scan is done.

Hi!
I'm not a fan of the big groups either - i like getting to know people :)

My little nugget is also due August 18th!

Hi guys!!! Not sure if one of these was made yet??

A little about me,
My first pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 13 weeks, there were several complications during the d&c which resulted in needing a couple more opps, another d&c and weeks in hospital. Docs said it would be hard for me to get pregnant and if i did i most likely wouldnt be able to hold it.
3ish months later i fell pregant with my princess and had her via c section the day before my due date.
We've been TTC for almost a year now and my doctor told me 2 weeks ago that i'm not ovulating and i have basically no progesterone. i was told i would be starting fertility treatments in jan.
A week and a half later i found out im 5 weeks pregnant! Miracle!!
The doctors have told me not to get my hopes up as this nugget prob wont stick due to my levels.. then again they said i wouldn't be able to hold onto my princess either.

With the last 2 pregnancies i had morning sickness from3.5 weeks but with this one i'm feeling great! boy maybe? lol

well thats me. I'm looking forward to doing this with all of you!. Happy and healthy 9 months ahead ladies!

so lovely to have so many new ladies to get to know and the miracle stories are great - fingers crossed it works out for you all.

I had a mc at 5 weeks in March 2009, a year later I fell preg with my DD but even so I am still feel tentative about this pregnancy as well. I really want to be able to relax and enjoy every minute as this will be the last baby for me!

Losing a baby really is something that you never get out of your head- my hubby refuses to go to an u/s until after 12 weeks, i never look at the u/s screen until the doc says all is good and i find myself stressing it will happen again.

my aunty got me a doppler that works from 11 weeks so i can wait til i can start using it. nice to hear baby when you're having one of those days :)

Hi can u add me please .....am due baby no. 4 26th august :) + can't wait :)

I have 3 girls + don't mind what we have next ( am predicted a boy through chineese gender chart)

Congrats to every1

Welcome Camerashy&Lucky2Bmummy!

Congrats on your 4th baby! My my! I would ALWAYS love to have a big family like that, but OH is getting rather old,lol, and I dunno how much longer i'm gonna be able to go without working. Gonna still try and get a 3rd one out of him haha! Believe it or not, Im in my mid 20's and he's in his early 40's. ! Never saw that coming. But we've been together for 5 years now. So if we have Another, Iwill have to get preggo soon after giving birth... and not sure how well I will manage.

Good luck all!

And Good luck on a boy Camerashy! Girls are AMAZING aren't they? My first pregnancy I wanted a boy, But I got Alexa instead. I love her sooo much I would be happy to have another girl, and more if I have more. :cloud9:

Were both 30 so still have time on our hands but agree this time round we wanted a closer age gap between baby no. 3+ 4, dd3 is 8 mths now lol ......so our household should be mad next xmas haha but wouldn't want it either way :)

I agree I love my girls as does dh but Id love him to have a "father son " relationship :) but he thinks this one is another girl hehehe

Ur lil one is young enough still ,they'll have lots of fun.......

This will be a new experience for us as we have a 4+ half yr gap between all ours + was easy

Hi girls!
Can I join you? I got my BFP this morning and am still in shock! We have been trying for nine months and my cycles have been all over the place with a couple of months that I didn't ovulate at all. I didn't ovulate this month until CD28. I had actually made a doctor's appointment because of my crazy cycles but I hopefully won't need that now!

The timing is just mad though as I was in a bad accident on the bicycle about ten days ago and fractured my jaw, so I have had numerous Xrays, antibiotics, pain medications, and surgery under general anaesthetic! Yikes! I really hope my little bean is OK - meeting the consultant tomorrow so will have a chat with him about it and hopefully put my mind at rest a bit. They did do a pregnancy test before I had the surgery but it was too early to show up.

If all goes well my estimated due date is August 24th. I have no symptoms yet except for a missing period.

Nice to see a few familiar names on the thread and looking forward to getting to know the rest of you.

Special congratulations to the ladies who have been LTTTC or struggling with fertility issues - so nice to read the success stories!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->