~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Ah... and currently my DH's prediction is that it is a girl. ^_^ But I have no clue.

No I think it is 8 weeks-ish and tbh I haven't felt pregnant relaly - but this afternoon I swear I could feel my hormones rising.... boobs started tingling, feeling spun out and dizzy and tired - did a cheapie test and it was so much darker!! So feel better now already.

Hope&faith - fingers crossed for you, just keep positive and eat well!

i can relate to the boob tingling and dizziness!!! My nipples have got really big really dark and I could cut glass with them an my good they are sooo sensitive!!!!!

I have no hunch at all - I was convinced I was havng a boy last time (we didn't find out the sex) so was in complete shock when they pulled a girl out!!!!

Hope its ok to join in!
Haven't got it confirmed yet, but going on my dates, I should be due around the 3rd August.
Very excited and nervous, thankfully we concieved very quickly. Its back to basics for me tho, as my only other child is 14!
This is my partners first child, so we're over the moon!

Welcome all new ladies!! :D :hi:

With my last child, I swore up and down it was a boy... and well... turned out she was :pink: haha! But my do I love her so!

I predicted :pink: for this one in the beginning, because symptoms were light, like my first pregnancy with Alexa. But then one day I went all day of throwing up, and the Chinese Gender Predictor said :blue: So I changed my prediction to boy.

BUT NOW... my symptoms are next to none like my first pregnancy. So I'm just stick to thinking it's a boy and see how it goes. Lol. :haha:

Today I went and got my bloods drawn and had to pee in a cup. Didn't know I would have to pee in a cup! I totally went to the bathroom before I went to lab... but managed to squeeze a little something out. LOL Tmi. :shy:

Hope you're all doing well! And for those of you having early scans good luck and enjoy!!

I don't know I don't get nausea that often, so aybe i am wrong.i. Got a ton of that when ij had a girl.

O o! I thought I had totally escaped the nausea thing as I hadn't had any yet but today whenever i eat my stomach goes queasy. It's such a horrible feeling but it kinda makes me feel closer to my bean somehow!

I had a go at some of the gender predictions and it comes up as BOY :) Although I really dont mind either way. Who is going to find out what the sex is before the babies born? As it's my first I think i won't find out.

Lildreamy what do they check for in your bloods this early..... I probably wont get bloods done for another 5 weeks with our NHS.

i found out the sex with my first but then we didn't with the 2nd but that was only because she wouldn't show us! I think this time if its obvious at the 20 weeks scan then we'll fid out but if baby isn;t co-operating then we'llleave it and be team yellow again!!!

I'm deffo finding out, just because I LOVE prepping for the baby the best I can before he or she gets there, and really don't care for nutral colors. And I wanna buy his or her clothes as soon as I can, because those first 4-6 months it's really hard getting out and about with them.

&& I have no idea what they check with my blood?? I know HCG levels, and probably to make sure you don't have some sort of STD I really don't know!? I prob should have asked... Lol. I'll ask at my first appointment. I have a class they booked me for to learn all the different tests they can do for you and your baby soon. I didn't do it with my last pregnancy... might not do it again this time.

I'm glad we didn't get to know the sex last time cause I'd have gone mad with the girl baby clothes and we'd have ended up bankrupt before she'd arrived with a load of clothes she probably would never have worn!!!!!

Last year I was out at then boxing day sales with Ailsa, she was 6 weeks old, I'd had a c-section and we were under about 3 foot of snow!!!!

Sooo!! What are your symptoms today!?
I think mine are slowly but surely coming back!
I'm getting a cold again like I did when I first got preggo.
Headache, tons of gas, peeing tons, and I'm sooo EXHAUSTED!

Yesterday I was feeling faint even when just sitting down... it was a bit scary.

Today I had a little scare, because I live on the 3rd floor in my Apartment Building, and I was playing with Alexa by trying to help her climb the stairs, eventually I just picked her up and went up the rest of the stairs. And when I got into the house I had one massive shooting pain go sort of like in and up my uterus. It stopped me in my tracks, it was followed by another one, but it wasn't as painful.
Hope I didn't do anything to baby while playing and carrying little one.

How is everyone???

not really many symptoms here - bit queasy in the mornings but trying to combat that with tea and ginger biccies brought to me in bed by hubby! I get tired in the afternoons and then start gettign dizzy if I stand up too quick!! And my nipples are sooooo sensitive and pointy, i could cut glass with them!!!!!

hi all -

symtoms for me today arent so bad ... felt sicky this morning but have managed some lunch and feeling better now - am sure i will feel tired mid afternoon again am planning on icing my christmas cake and make mince pies today after attempting to get some shopping.

hope everyone is ok.x x x

Just really vivid dreams for me. Insanely vivid.

Has anyone gotten bad m/s yet?

oh and the backache i was suffering with from around time AF was due seems to be better today!
I've never suffered with actual morning sickness before - just a queasyness made worse by certain smells - with DS it was tomato and with DD it was Vanilla!!! Haven't discovered what it is this time yet!!!

Backache yesterday completely gone today, but tingly boobs went yesterday and back today! No sickness, just tiredness.

Great news is that absolutely no more spotting :happydance:

I still keep peeing on tests though to see if they are darker and wished I hadn't today as it was a bit lighter and yesterdays was really-dark - so that's it I have forbidden myself to do anymore and it isn't good for my sanity!!!

Scan on Monday but I think I will only be 5+4 so too early for a heartbeat really I think so not sure how conclusive it will be

Oops yes really vivid dreams too!!!

Katrina - no m/s yet here ... I say yet as with my dd I had it constantly from the moment I woke till I went to sleep at night andended up in hospital. I am praying I dont get it the same this time but I think it really kicks in around 6 - 7 weeks so I guess it will hit me over christmas if its going to.

Had my usual tiredness this afternoon and now feeling off food again tonight will prob just have an egg for dinner again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->