August 2012 Test thread. End of summer BFP's! 4 BFPs!

Hi Ladies :wave:
Just checking in. I haven't O'd yet so I'm just :coffee: It's a good thing, though because hubby has been out of town all week. He should get home sometime tonight or tomorrow.
Hope he's ready for some fun! :haha:

This thread needs more BFPs! I am just 1 dpo, so I have a long wait.

Hugs to all of you who got bfns.

Hi Can I change my test date from the 25 to the 29th please :)

yes more BFPs needed!

Will do the change now Chickenchaser!

Yes, bring on the flood of BFPs! I tested again today's and another bfn...stil early I know, 8 or 9 dpo...

:witch: is here. A day early to top it off.

Gyn appointment today-hope to walk out with rx for clomid.
Time to kick some TTC ass!

Still waiting to hear from
mummyb2b
Honeybee73
Bumble99

and today on Rahsaa!!!

I think Honeybee and Bumble were the same person who got an admin note to say they would freeze her account as she nad two which is not allowed. Not sure if she came back as she was worried someone knew who she was.

yeah...oh well...guess I will label that as unknown LOL

I had blood work done this week, going to see Dr on mon to discuss results, may try clomid next month....damn I didn't believe them when they said getting preg after 40 was harder. Wishing the testers in the 2nd half of this month some better luck, & everyone next month more luck & love.

So sorry Bonnie :hugs:
Bluesky, at least we have the support of each other huh....I think I'd have gone slowly stir crazy by now without my bnb friends :kiss:
And I think the more we really want a child the more we will appreciate the miracle when it comes...wish they made patience pills :rofl:
Tested again this morning and another bfn! Still some hope, af due Thursday...

So sorry Bonnie :hugs:
Bluesky, at least we have the support of each other huh....I think I'd have gone slowly stir crazy by now without my bnb friends :kiss:
And I think the more we really want a child the more we will appreciate the miracle when it comes...wish they made patience pills :rofl:
Tested again this morning and another bfn! Still some hope, af due Thursday...

Oh, if only there were patience pills!

well still no sign of af for me and still getting bfn! 4 days late now! what's happening?? :shrug:

Hmmm perhaps you need a blood test done. Some people don't show on HPTs right away for some reason

FXd!!!!

Ive been having some slight af like cramps tonight....don't let it be the :witch:....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->